Can not use mini client on Chrome books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not use mini client on Chrome books

Although I can download the client I can not run the execute file. Is there an android app for cellphones ? I should be able to install that if there is one

I would love for them to make an Android version, but it may be a long wait. Can you not play it on a laptop or home PC? I wish I had the answers for you but I do not. I will send a message and see if they are going to make one. I will let you know the outcome either way.

Comment

the only PC I have accses to is a chrome book laptop - I can download the mini client but can not run it as its a windows exc file- If they make and android app I could use that but so far they have not.. I hope they do not only would it allow long time plyers like myself to continue playing they would gain lot of ppl plying on their phones - Have you seen the newest I-phones they are huge almost as big as a tablet - could definately play it on those IF they make an app

Comment

Still no response from samba ? Well its been fun I guess I will not be playing after New Years.

Comment

You have to remember this, it is only available on Windows and Mac. if you have a windows based OS or a mac based OS then you can play, if you have an Android platform OS then it will not be available to you. If you want to still play you may find a browser that will still support the game, but you may not

That's the answer I got and i did pass it on

Comment

Originally posted by 42768731890 View Post
            Although I can download the client I can not run the execute file. Is there an android app for cellphones ? I should be able to install that if there is one
            I think you can play this client on any mobile with the help of emulator like PPSSPP.

Comment

If you can download Puffin at softonic.com You may find that it will still work as a browser. This is not an advert for them just their browser could work for you.

An Emulator could be problematic but this is why PC's and Laptops are called computers and everything else is not.

Comment

Thin you maybe have problem with flash.
                if you dont have it on pc you cant run this game as i see..
                as mini client as nothing else but samba's intern browser
                i removed him afther he wasnt supported any more ..couldnt run game.
                Found in PC flash exe and run..game was awailable again.
                So now i have 1 copy saved on flash drive just in case..lol

p.S. read all about mini in general discusion..maybe youu missed something or forgot to do
                i needed to manualy remove some files from pc to start working also..
                first remove all than download and run
                Last edited by metamorfosso; 06-02-2021, 10:23 PM.

Comment

42768731890 were you eable to load mini ?

Comment

You have to remember this, it is only available on Windows and Mac. if you have a windows based OS or a mac based OS then you can play cara install windows 10
                    if you have an Android platform OS then it will not be available to you. If you want to still play you may find a browser that will still support the game, but you may not

That's the answer I got and i did pass it on
                    getting the same issue, so there isn't plan for Android app??

Comment

Working...
                    X