No announcement yet.

HTML Upgrade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just waiting on a response from someone at Samba to please clarify the vague statement that has been made by you. I think those of us in this game deserve that much at least.

Comment

Just waiting on a response from someone at Samba to please clarify the vague statement that has been made by you. I think those of us in this game deserve that much at least.

Comment

Hey,
        You do not have to worry about the Flash, we'll continue with another Web games player,
        For example: Unity Web Player or HTML5 (as you said)

Regards,
        Zaid

Comment

Hi, I see that you are very new to the forum so I would like to as a few questions:
          Are you employed by GameSamba?
          When is the rollout date for the upgrade?

What is very suspicious is from your post you can not even state which player that you are going to use! This also means that absolutely no work has been accomplished for any changeover.

It is necessary to ask these questions as there are already existing issues, well before you arrived, with certain moderator having a complete lack of integrity to the point of not being truthful.

I would like these questions answered before any further coin is spent.
          Last edited by udeer; 11-24-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Hey, Yes, I am new to this GameSamba forum.
            I am moderating other games that have been published by Ngames.
            I will do my best to report these problems to our technical department.
            Make sure you send me a message as soon as you are in trouble in the game.

Regards,
            Zaid

Comment

Originally posted by zaid-de View Post
              Hey, Yes, I am new to this GameSamba forum.
              I am moderating other games that have been published by Ngames.
              I will do my best to report these problems to our technical department.
              Make sure you send me a message as soon as you are in trouble in the game.

Regards,
              Zaid
              ATM we have no problems with flash.... but i think you didn't realize that flash is runing out and it's simply dead. Nobody here want to spend money in a Game that's runing out at some point. We want a answer.......and no blabla

Comment

Hey,
                Of course I know that Flash is going to shut down, but don't worry at all.
                We will continue with another Player.

Regards,
                Zaid

Comment

Originally posted by snakeplissken View Post

ATM we have no problems with flash.... but i think you didn't realize that flash is runing out and it's simply dead. Nobody here want to spend money in a Game that's runing out at some point. We want a answer.......and no blabla
                  Just by saying "another player" is is again clear that nothing has been done, or even planned to continue the game.

If you cannot identify the platform that you are going to use and provide a migration date, then is is all just an attempt to mislead, and truly just more ...blabla

Comment

At the moment, Flash Player is still working so we don't have any problems right now. This question of Flash is for the future. And we'll make an announcement.

Comment

Considering STAD: Incursion was written in HTML5 and has very similar gameplay (ship leveling, equipment leveling, research leveling, colony building, etc.) it shouldn't take too long to migrate the assets (basically the graphical elements) from STAD over to the STAD Incursion game engine.

Comment

The graphics elements are incompatible and will require a complete conversion and associated rewrite. As you can see from the entries in the forum they cant even figure out what platform they are going to use.

Please dont suggest they follow the STI graphics as such are an insult to everyone exposed to the game.

But as I always say for such wishful thinking in that the game wont be allowed to die with the 2019 browser cutoffs: Jason Nesmith: Never give up. Never surrender!

Comment

Working...
                        X