Less Is More Short Films rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less Is More Short Films rewards

Dear fellow STAD mates, I need your backup please. Me and my team joined a shortfilm contest about environmental protection. Please help und backup us with your votings. You can vote 2 times from every IP or mobile device with own internet connection. It is very easy and doesn't even take 2 mins.
    1. Click link below
    2. Select video "Don't accept" checkbox
    3. Scroll down and click blue button "Stimmen" = (Vote)
    Thank you ver much all
    http://www.myblueplanet.ch/de/less-more-voting
    Last edited by 47098216700; 07-13-2017, 06:01 PM.

Now the correct link is inserted

Comment

Hi Angelo,

I can get to voting area but don't see how to get to the area to view the videos?

Comment

Originally posted by glennsimpson View Post
        Hi Angelo,

I can get to voting area but don't see how to get to the area to view the videos?
        Hi Glenn,

the area for watching the videos is one step before the voting area. The site where the YouTube links below the videos.
        Thank you very much for your interest.
        Or you can watch them here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...pNRe4IzKS3u63x It is the video playlist in YouTube. "Don't accept" is ours

Comment

By the way, I did watch the video and vote. It's very nice, and for being a German audience targeted video I was impressed that your message came through to my language challenged self It was clear to me what your were conveying even when the other videos weren't. That may not be the only criteria it's judged on but I liked it

Comment

Originally posted by glennsimpson View Post
            By the way, I did watch the video and vote. It's very nice, and for being a German audience targeted video I was impressed that your message came through to my language challenged self It was clear to me what your were conveying even when the other videos weren't. That may not be the only criteria it's judged on but I liked it

Nice to hear bro

Comment

Working...
            X