Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will it ever be possible that coiners cannot catch up to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it ever be possible that coiners cannot catch up to me?

I am from s145 (FB128) Moon, i am a free player that never miss a single day since i joined the server at February 18 2016.
    Currently my strength is around 102 mill (yeah it's weak i know, i spend my credits a little irrationally), i remember most events that our server gets.
    Here are the orders descending from best i can remember:
    1st Valentine event
    Old version of active event
    1st Easter event
    1st Appearance of Blackhole Treasure to older servers prior to the introduction of this event
    Some other events that new server gets introduced here too
    STAD 1st anniversary event (1st appearance of Bloen Destroyer, Cruiser and Scout, this is also the beginning of the never ending events)
    Blackhole Treasure (Bloen Battleship 1st appearance)
    Some wheel of prize event
    Lucky Draw (Frigate 1st appearance event)
    Star Trek 50th anniversary 2nd round event
    Super wheel of Prize event?
    Blackhole Treasure (1st appearance of Revenant)
    Possible Halloween warmup event
    2nd Halloween event (1st appearance of Razor)
    Warmup Black Friday event
    Black Friday/Thanksgiving event
    Warmup Christmas event
    2nd Christmas event (1st appearance of Frostblade)
    Warmup Valentine event
    2nd Valentine event (1st appearance of Valentine's StarDrifter)
    Warmup April Fools event
    April Fools event (1st appearance of Stellar Hunter)
    2nd Easter Event (1st appearance of Excursion)
    STAD 2nd anniversary event (1st appearance of Expedition)
    STAD 2nd anniversary 2nd round event (return of the Revenant and Expedition)
    Unclear warmup event (Revenant appears again)
    Unjustified money grab event (1st appearance of Stellarblade)
    Extension of unjustified money grab events (Blackhole treasure and Lucky Draw during and after the wheel)
    2nd Unjustified money grab event (1st appearance of Star Hunter)

So yeah, i never miss a single day using free spin on any of these events (i think) and yet for some reason coiners from younger servers who gets less events keep surpassing me. I would want to know starting at what server, that it's been too far for coiners to catch up to me when i still play this game. Are we close to the server where coiners can't surpass me yet?
    Last edited by 76245928205; 08-26-2017, 07:50 AM. Reason: When first posted strength was 33.4 mill at the end of Warmup April Fools event

no.. coiners will catch you up, sooner or later.

Comment

They can catch you and pass you in hours if so inclined and willing to spend BUT there is a top stopping point.. so eventually you can always catch them back but it would take a lot of grinding, smart play, smart use of credits you do earn etc.

Reality is if someone's bank card is big enough you won't beat them but they aren't typically a majority of the server population and usually means theres a very limited number of players you have to really watch out for.

Finally Strength isn't hardly jack. IF you are setup well then they can spend a ton, be 1 billion in strength and still die to someone 200m if they set themselves up in less than optimal ways.

Comment

will get caught, now or later but soon someday

ArcGamer

San Andreas apk
        Last edited by 39591126284; 04-02-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tamlin77 View Post
          They can catch you and pass you in hours if so inclined and willing to spend BUT there is a top stopping point.. so eventually you can always catch them back but it would take a lot of grinding, smart play, smart use of credits you do earn etc.

Reality is if someone's bank card is big enough you won't beat them but they aren't typically a majority of the server population and usually means theres a very limited number of players you have to really watch out for.

Finally Strength isn't hardly jack. IF you are setup well then they can spend a ton, be 1 billion in strength and still die to someone 200m if they set themselves up in less than optimal ways.
          I'm already far behind on my main server hard to win a battle no matter what setup, i still play since it is my strongest fleet and i find increasing it's strength is fun, so now i don't compete with coiners from my local servers, but coiners from younger servers, i can't really battle them using my main fleet so my method of competition with them is through strength comparison.

Comment

At the end of the day its always simple to me anyways, did you enjoy the time you spent. Grinding things out over time if you enjoy yourself is always rewarding and the extra money in your account will be doubly rewarding. Each grind you do is that much less to spend. If you do spent at least choose it with what again you feel is a good long term reward for the cost.

The game is really about if you are happy and enjoy playing or not. In my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by tamlin77 View Post
              At the end of the day its always simple to me anyways, did you enjoy the time you spent. Grinding things out over time if you enjoy yourself is always rewarding and the extra money in your account will be doubly rewarding. Each grind you do is that much less to spend. If you do spent at least choose it with what again you feel is a good long term reward for the cost.

The game is really about if you are happy and enjoy playing or not. In my humble opinion.

WRONG TAMLIN, it's about being miserable, yelling and trying to get ahead. Your humble opinion is QUASHED. LOL

Comment

I'm pretty sure server s271 (FB254) and younger will never produce a coiner stronger than me, for they didn't even get STAD 2nd anniversary event and past events.
                When this post first written, s271 (FB254) is not yet released, and i have:

Ships;
                Razor+1 (Mods: WP, AD and WA)
                Bloen Battleship+1 (Mods: WP, AD and SS)
                Bloen Destroyer (Mods: AD and SS)
                Nereus (Mods: WP, AD and WA)
                4 Reserve Nereus (Mods: WP, AD, SS)

Modules:
                Weapon Power Lv41
                Armor Durability Lv41
                Shield Strength Lv30
                Weapon Accuracy Lv21

Formation spots all 6 spots upgraded to +4 with 13 bbp to spare
                4 of the 6 spots fully raised with 17,435 bpr to spare

Officers:
                Clay Lucas Lv76 (ER +6)
                Wodan Faulkner Lv70 (Dmg +480)
                Chun Yi Yuen Lv70 (Eva +10%)
                Lilya Hamm Lv52 (ER +6 and Eva +7%)
                Tuula Rinne Lv46 (Eva +10% and ME +5)
                Duane Arquette Lv28
                Penelope Patton Lv24 (Eva +8%)
                Tamayalsi Lv22
                ​Isabel Donnell Lv22
                Sergei Pasha Lv22
                Rasheed Wilton Lv16
                and other 1-2 star officers

Equipment upgrade materials:
                60501 total e-crystal invested to all current equipment levels with 2613 e-crystals to spare
                240 Reform toolkits of Lv1-4 each for all current equipment quality
                40 Reform toolkits Lv5 with 2 more to spare
                6 Lv6 Reform toolkits unused

Tech:
                Evasion +3.4%
                Shield +14.8%
                Durability (All) +3.4%
                Durability (heavy and medium) +9.2%
                Armor (heavy and medium) +8%
                Metal production +23%
                Crystal production +20%

Chips:
                Laser: 1 Lv8, 5 Lv6, 10 Lv5 and lots of Lv4 and Lv3
                Armor: 1 Lv8, 5 Lv6, 7 Lv5 and lots of Lv4 and Lv3
                Aim: 3 Lv7, 2 Lv6, 8 Lv5 and lots of Lv4 and Lv3
                Crit: 6 Lv6, 7 Lv5 and lots of Lv4 and Lv3
                Shield: 1 Lv8,3 Lv7, 2 Lv6, 9 Lv5 and lots of Lv4 and Lv3

Shuttle:
                Alpha Rank-3 (Device: Thruster and FCS both rare quality)

And a strength of 52 mill (without reserve) 5.6 mill + 51.6 mill (with reserve).
                So i'm confident the coiners of s271 and younger will never surpass me.
                Last edited by 76245928205; 05-05-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

TBH if you spend money or not giving any player abuse just because they have spent money is pretty small minded. So what if a player wants to win and spends cash, we all know you as a player would if money was no object. It is possible with some events to pass a small 60 million fleet withing just 4 weeks if a player is determined to spend and win. 4 officers, 4 ships lots of evade, lots of set gear and away they go. I bet some players that spend during a spend event, could buy 32k credits, get max level rewards, make more credits, spend correctly for 4 weeks and pass 100 million before they are even level 70.

Comment

They really should allow multiple quotes in 1 post to make splitting them easier...

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
                    TBH if you spend money or not giving any player abuse just because they have spent money is pretty small minded.
                    Never spent money in this game or abuse the players that do, not sure how NOT abusing players that spent money is considered small minded.

So what if a player wants to win and spends cash, we all know you as a player would if money was no object.
                    That's fine, in this game money>skills and i accept that since it's pretty much the general rule for everything, but for a guy who never misses a day that play straight for more than a year, i don't accept that money should overpower time. An example is a coiner on s237 have surpassed me a few days ago, judging from his forum post that is his first server, yet my combined skills and time spent is not enough to stay ahead *sigh*.

It is possible with some events to pass a small 60 million fleet withing just 4 weeks if a player is determined to spend and win. 4 officers, 4 ships lots of evade, lots of set gear and away they go.
                    Yeah could be possible for the server that did get the current event and a coiner that topped up to 32k credits more than twice, but the youngest servers indeed did not receive any events i listed in the OP, they wont get the past event ships and limited edition 4 star officers and harder time to get high level set equipments.

I bet some players that spend during a spend event, could buy 32k credits, get max level rewards, make more credits, spend correctly for 4 weeks and pass 100 million before they are even level 70.
                    This scenario requires that player to spend at least 500K credits, i never see anyone above 30 mill below level 70, nor anyone getting to 100 mill (from 0) in less than 2 months.
                    Last edited by 76245928205; 05-11-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 76245928205 View Post
                      They really should allow multiple quotes in 1 post to make splitting them easier...

Never spent money in this game or abuse the players that do, not sure how NOT abusing players that spent money is considered small minded.
                      Think you are missing the point, just using the word Coiner to describe a player who buys credit can be seen a derogatory
                      That's fine, in this game money>skills and i accept that since it's pretty much the general rule for everything, but for a guy who never misses a day that play straight for more than a year, i don't accept that money should overpower time. An example is a coiner on s237 have surpassed me a few days ago, judging from his forum post that is his first server, yet my combined skills and time spent is not enough to stay ahead *sigh*.
                      I have been playing for over 2 years and never missed a single day, just like many on my server. Yes I have spent some credits unlike some on my server but they are still in the 200 million fleet strength mark which is good. As a player that spends he should be able to pass you and your fleet size. If you believe this is not fair then tough, complaining about somebody that is paying to keep the game going for you to play free is small minded. you should think about how to make yourself stronger instead of worrying about somebody thats spending $800.00 on this game to be the best on his server, remember he is restricted by Duet and syner just like every other player in this game. It does not matter how much money a player throws at the game, if he isn't getting the syner he isn't going to get strong very quickly.
                      Yeah could be possible for the server that did get the current event and a coiner that topped up to 32k credits more than twice, but the youngest servers indeed did not receive any events i listed in the OP, they wont get the past event ships and limited edition 4 star officers and harder time to get high level set equipments.
                      all server will have a chance at all the event ships in time. If the developer did not or will not make then available the players can just leave. Remember a lot of new players spend just $5 and quit when they cannot do the same as players on old server.
                      This scenario requires that player to spend at least 500K credits, i never see anyone above 30 mill below level 70, nor anyone getting to 100 mill (from 0) in less than 2 months.
                      I have seen players go from level 0 to level 70 within 2 months. With that if they spend (buy credits) also join at the end of a month (last day) they can earn 300 credits instantly. At the moment this even is perfect for a new player. They would get the new level 60 crescent gear, also level 80 EMP and ship. They would also be able to spend 10,000 on the rewards system so they can earn 46,000 credits just from that 10,000 spent. Then spend 6,000 credits on the officer which is available. Now they only need to join a server which has this event ongoing and within a very short time they would be millions in fleet size when they hit level 60, remembering that they can kill ringo every day three times a day. So getting rewards from boss, officer badges, CSSB badges and other rewards, do you really think they couldn't catch you within 2 months. However they are only restricted by syner as thats the only thing that cannot buy, thank god.

Now I do not put players down for spending because if they do not spend this game wouldn't be here. if you wish to insult players because they spend you can continue to use the word coiner, however I will always say people that use that term are small minded.

Comment

all server will have a chance at all the event ships in time. If the developer did not or will not make then available the players can just leave. Remember a lot of new players spend just $5 and quit when they cannot do the same as players on old server.
                        Agreed, but these recent types of event ships that are hard to get for free players only widen the gap much faster for free players and coiners, there's more chance of new free players to quit because of this than new paying players wont be able to get the old event ships. What they should've do is keep releasing old types of event ships such as old Valentine and Easter ships and put this Bloen and recent type of event ships from time to time, but don't make them too often and not too hard to get for free players.

I have seen players go from level 0 to level 70 within 2 months.
                        That's rare and possible, but not really the point, spending less than 500K credits is just not possible to reach 100 mill less than level 70 AND only in 4 weeks after starting.
                        I'm going to extend the scenario bottom in the post

With that if they spend (buy credits) also join at the end of a month (last day) they can earn 300 credits instantly.
                        It's better to join a new server in the month of 31 days and during 9th day to 13th day of the month, it's the most efficient time to join a new server so they don't have to spend so many credits for remedy and not many VIP cards (that is if they don't subscribe VIP).

They would also be able to spend 10,000 on the rewards system so they can earn 46,000 credits just from that 10,000 spent.
                        It's 42,000 credits

Then spend 6,000 credits on the officer which is available.
                        The current 4 star officer event doesn't have a 40% discount on recruit 10 times, so it's 9,000 credits, and that only enough to get him around to level 34 after event ends (IF they won 1st place)

remembering that they can kill ringo every day three times a day. So getting rewards from boss, officer badges, CSSB badges and other rewards
                        It will get harder and harder for them to kill Ringo alone, once they hit level 60 they wont be able to kill K'Orvac without 3 other decent ally and also there's no CSSB yet for server s251-s273 it's a regular SB

However they are only restricted by syner as thats the only thing that cannot buy, thank god
                        Well actually it is possible to buy Synergen crates from a Discount Shop event new server gets once in a while. Obviously it's limited and judging by the decreasing player rate joining new servers, they have less colonies to loot, making a tough time for them to upgrade modules and research ships.

The scenario for a player to reach 100 mill in 4 weeks and under level 70 requires lots of assumption:
                        1. It happens on server that gets 2nd Anniversary event, but not past event
                        2. They reached VIP 12 and have it active the entire time
                        3. They are able to play 3 boss and 3 SB a day
                        4. They are willing to do at least 3 bounty a day
                        5. They are willing to clear all sector scouting before they resets
                        6. They are willing to do trials to their greatest level and reset 3 times everyday
                        7. The opposing faction active player must be outnumbered and outmatched for SB
                        8. There must be a decent number of planets from the opposing faction to loot from and no levitators from own faction
                        9. They must be in a Squadron and the only Squadron of their faction created by another player
                        10. The other squad members must show be active contributing their medals and invite defense position
                        11. They must have alts to help finding better team stage, kill for daily and active event, spy on the enemy and levitate own planet to higher sector
                        12. They keep the build queue busy for important buildings and tech queue for some useful tech
                        13. They collect all resource at least once every 4 hours
                        14. They are lucky enough to get at least 4 Bloen Cruisers from Lucky Draw for less than 9,000 credits
                        15. They purchased all the VIP pack
                        16. They got the event 4 star officer to gold +2, not sure how many badges needed probably required +42,000 credits
                        17. They got all Lv60 2nd anniversary set equipment times 4 and needed less than 75,000 credits to do it
                        18. They bought a lot of reform toolkit pack 1-6 from discount shop event at least 20 of it (4,000 credits)
                        19. They purchased that upgrade material pack from discount shop event at least 40 of it (3,040 credits)
                        20. They purchased all the Synergen crate available before the deadline (that's about 2,000 credits maybe)
                        21. They purchased a lot of officer exp cards from discount shop event (maybe around 3,000 credits)
                        22. They must have Evasion >10% in their officers additional possibly all of them
                        23. They kept most of their upgrade materials for the level 60 equipments

​The list could go on more, but to bored to think more, maybe i'll edit later

Comment

You both make good points. There are case scenarios for most things. The 2 points I'd consider most relevant. 1: Yes, coiners will be able to catch and pass any non-coiner if the situation arises (assuming a coiner joins that is willing to do so). 2: That gap that can happen between coiners and non-coiners is too large IMO and in the current set up of the game.

Note: As a coiner I'm allowed to offend myself, I think

Note: Good catch on the time of month to catch maximum benefit on free VIP benefits 8205. Most bang for your buck on using VIP cards falling on the 9th and 19th among other things.

Comment

Ok so s271-s277 got the 2nd round event of STAD 2nd Anniversary, so i'm raising the chance from 0% to 25% chance that the coiners of those servers can surpass me, possibly they will surpass me when i'm 110 mill (posted when i'm 62.9 mill), on the other hand s278 (FB261) didn't get the event and i have grown 10 mill since s271 released, they also released late in the month not so efficient for getting good stuff in the sign in and not to mention when they received cross server event, they will met with a server imbalance since s276 and s277 got the event making players of s278-s280 harder to get the best reward on cross server event (someone gotta address the issue of server imbalance). That makes s278-s280 having negative chance of ever surpassing me i'd say -15% (negative so when they got an event the chance wont instantly become positive)
                            Last edited by 76245928205; 06-12-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

The current new event doesn't do much help and doesn't appear on many younger server, the 1.50 update also helps me since i'm on a level 8 squadron with lots of active players, i get to buy Lv5 reform kits and VIP card every day now and sometimes sweep book too for trials and shuttle stage. It is settled that coiners on s278 and younger cannot surpass me (unless of course they are paying 5000$ a week)

Comment

Working...
                              X