Monthly Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Card

I would like to know what a montly card is? How does it work?

Here the information about a monthly card.
    1. The Monthly Cards can be bought multiple times and are stackable.
    2. Bonus daily items will appear in your inventory after purchasing a Monthly Card.
    3. Monthly Card purchases do not count toward First Purchase or other purchase/recharge events.
    4. These do not count as EXP to your VIP levels.

Monthly Card Rewards:
    Last edited by wizkiller96; 01-23-2016, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Actually Wiz #2 is a little misleading, the rewards do not appear in your inventory list until you click on the monthly card icon and claim them.

Comment

• wizkiller96
        wizkiller96 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't write the stuff that's put on the buy page, I just posted what they wrote in the post to make it easier to read.

And its kind of glitched... But hey.

Comment

One of the most efficient methods (especially if you save them for events) to get good gear and have everyone blame you for spending way too much

Its a good thing for steady building of your fleet without a high expense. its also an excellent way to manage your budget of spending in this game.

Comment

Thank you for the reply

Comment

does stackable mean u get 200 credits every day,if u buy a second monthly card,while first one is still active?

Comment

Originally posted by 43390287382 View Post
              does stackable mean u get 200 credits every day,if u buy a second monthly card,while first one is still active?
              No it means the time is stackable. If you buy a second one it will add more days not replace them. thats what it means by that

Comment

yeah very very confusing, they arent stackable, so basically if you buy 2 monthly cards you get a 2 monthly card

Comment

thanks for your answers,yep,thats not the meaning of stackable

Comment

Originally posted by 43390287382 View Post
                    thanks for your answers,yep,thats not the meaning of stackable
                    To be fair the "Stackability" of that item was worded that way based on a previous question/problem regarding if the time refreshes the clock or if the time "Stacks". E.g. i have 2 days left but use a card.. Do i have 32 or 30 days. The answer of course was 32 because of the month involved and because the TIME stacks vs updates.

Comment

If I stack one book on top of the other, they don't suddenly become one book. There are still two distinct books one on top of the other. If I stack the monthly card, the same thing happens - the time I buy is added onto what is previously already there. Samba would probably sell more of them if they had them add to each other - if 10 monthly cards purchased at the same time meant collecting 10x 100 each day. But as it is, 10 monthly cards (for one month each) adds up to 10 months of 100 credits a day.

Comment

Working...
                      X