Star Trek: Alien Domain Gameplay Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek: Alien Domain Gameplay Videos

I received an e-mail update from GameSamba and it was for this game, Star Trek: Alien Domain. Honestly, I didn't know I had an account with GameSamba. Ha ha ha.

I tried to login with what I thought was my account but failed. I tried to recover my login details by using the Forgot Password feature but the system can't find it. Fortunately, I had notes of my login details. I had to look for it though but I found it.

A few minutes later, I was playing this game, Star Trek: Alien Domain.

Except for Star Trek: The Next Generation, I have seen all Star Trek Television Series. My favorite would be Enterprise which is the last one with Scott Bakula but I like all of them.

Anyway, enough of the boring intro from this old man. I'm going to share my gameplay videos in this thread. Hope you guys enjoy it. Warning: English is not my native language. LOL!

Here are the rest of Episode 1... ^_^

Last edited by kabalyero; 06-27-2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Thanks ^_^

Comment

Nicely done hopefully you submitted a few to the event

Comment

Originally posted by tamlin77 View Post
          Nicely done hopefully you submitted a few to the event

I saw your reply and it reminded me to play the game, thanks. I played for a few minutes and record it. There's just too many awesome games to play and too few of us. LOL (๑^ں^๑)

Comment

Played the game again today and finally built my first Constitution Class Ship. WOOT! ^_^

Also, please help me get some votes by voting on my video contest entry. Thank you! ^_^

Comment

Back with another gameplay. I was able to build my first Defiant Class Starship and Colonized a new Planetoid. WOOT!

Also, please help me get some votes by voting on my video contest entry. Thank you! ^_^

Comment

Hey guys! Just sharing another gameplay. I guess my newbie protection is no longer active.

Comment

I finally understand what that newbie protection was for when my Fleet was wiped out by defense satellites... T_T

Comment

Hey guys! This is not a gameplay video but it's something I created to promote the contest and to hopefully get a few votes. I don't want to start another thread so I'm just putting it here. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                    X