Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compensation for January 10th Maintenance Disaster...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation for January 10th Maintenance Disaster...

I believe that an adequate compensation for this day's disaster should be the credits and rewards for the day's Daily Top-Up. Anything less is going to be viewed as inadequate.

Additionally, some method needs to be adopted by GameSamba to keep players informed of the situation and status on a regular basis when these disasters occur. A reasonable amount of ongoing information will go a long way toward relieving the anger being felt by players.

So lucky and happy, that I've only Endless trials, 1 run in Arena and 1 in interstellar left. Already done my 100 scores 00:29 and 00:32 started the crappy maintenance

Comment

This has become a common occurrence. Before the next update, how about coming up with a nice compensation package ahead of time. Post this please, if the update has problems, each user will receive the following. . .

This will go a long way to making people not as upset.

Samba/Ngames, your business model is terrible and you are not learning from your mistakes.

Comment

And you people just keep feeding them money. OK see the picture. As long as you feed them money for a fantasy they will continue to do it over and over and over again. Complaining about something over and over again does nothing. When you cut off their funds then that's when the do something about it. 15 hours since it started and not once Game Samba person is on the forum saying anything, keeping people in the dark? They are saying who cares we got you money. The only reason why Samba will get the game online to minimal requirements is so that you can start feeding them coins! So stop it and say if you dont fix this problem and that problem we wont pay. Get it?

Comment

it's 3vs3 time and 3v3 is STILL BROKEN...

means nobody will have been able to do 3v3 battles at all today because the servers were offline/down for the first two timeslots and 3v3 just flat out doesn't work now that we are in the 3rd and final time slot for 3v3 battles..

-Kendra
          S132 New Sydney

Comment

at least since it was all day no one got an advantage

Comment

why do they call it maint... should call it bug infestation

Comment

im just glad i didnt loose my fleet, it got stuck when i was looting planets, every klingon could destroy my fleet!!!

Comment

but what compensation, do not give anything, not even two poor metal cases, I do not care, I do not pay, I do not pretend, but you who spend hundreds of dollars in this good game but run by stupid people, you, you should get angry and do a class action

Comment

Anyone doing a class action need to get hold of me cause i have documented better buisness bureau complaints for 6 months straight here

Comment

Compensation.. lets see. Everyone will take one new ship, one turret and one cannon 2018 item, 5k deut, 2k credits, one lv 9 damage, crit and armor spar crystal, 2k e-crystals and 3.2k bbp

Shut up, don't wake me up lol
                      Last edited by st3alth; 01-11-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Where sampa give Compensation becouse the serverws was out for 12+ hours ? i think dont give anything becouse have many people that is mastercard jedi and spent money to a broken game

Comment

Originally posted by st3alth View Post
                          Compensation.. lets see. Everyone will take one new ship, one turret and one cannon 2018 item, 5k duet, 2k credits, one lv 9 damage, crit and armor spar crystal, 2k e-crystals and 3.2k bbp

Shut up, don't wake me up lol
                          yeah wake up you'll only getting less than 1% off what you're asking for

Comment

Originally posted by 33701994097 View Post
                            yeah wake up you'll only getting less than 1% off what you're asking for

I have a dream..

Comment

Where's our compensation, are you having trouble on how little we're all getting from this.... come on people

Comment

Working...
                              X