Glitches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitches?

Hello, Gamesamba! Can you explain to me how the fleet is destroyed in a split second? The fleet takes off on the battlefield, the skillbar does not have time to appear on the screen and the fleet dies...

Hello Gamesamba! This is not a rhetorical question, lol

Comment

Originally posted by olya83 View Post
      Hello, Gamesamba! Can you explain to me how the fleet is destroyed in a split second? The fleet takes off on the battlefield, the skillbar does not have time to appear on the screen and the fleet dies...
      I am not GameSamba but I will answer your question regarding this subject.

Now you have to take into account that players are not setup the same way, and damage has passed the point of one hit kills. I have no idea how much durability your ships have or your actual Fleet strength, please do not confuse fleet strength by the fleet size, they are two different things.

I fight players who have fleet sizes of over 50,000 B, my fleet is 23,000 B I do not die on first hit and I do make a battle of it, however it is all down to officers and ships.
      For example, one of the guys I fight, his main fleet has 3 officers which have Death Strike. With this skill each time a ship dies they fire again. This means that if he kills a ship within the first second of battle, he will then fire again, and if another ship dies, 3 more shots are fired and so on. This will all happen within 1 second of battle on their server. If that person is using an officer which fires 1.5 seconds early then your fleet will die the moment it comes on screen and you'll not get a skill bar as your flag would have died. This is down to damage, officers and luck. I bet you do not die in every battle within the first second and you actually have some battles which last a lot longer, however those which last zero seconds are normally down to two things, officers and damage. If you were 50,000 B and you're were dying to a player that was 100B then there is a problem as that should not happen.

It would be easier to see your fleet, actual strength, officers and setup. If you have the right officers we may be able to help you live longer, and win some battles you didn't win before.

Just remember the Damage scale has passed the point now where one shot kills is something everybody needs to get used too.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

I am not GameSamba but I will answer your question regarding this subject.

Just remember the Damage scale has passed the point now where one shot kills is something everybody needs to get used too.
        Both fleets are almost 50B. Indeed, this does not happen every time. But the problem is that the enemy kills all three fleets in the 3x3 event. The officer who shoots 1.5 seconds earlier has absolutely nothing to do with it. This skill is used by him only 1 time and he shoots at 1 ship. His second skill, "Multi Attack", has only a 20% chance. Having all the defensive skills, armor packed with bricks - such a quick kill of all three fleets is possible only in one case - if all these three fleets are bots... These are glitches of the game that samba does not eliminate. These glitches have not been fixed since 2015. Samba does not hide the information that YOU are buying a chance to win. The work of skills is a % probability....

Comment

Graphics glitches are the most common thing in this game. For example, take the ship Cataclysm. One of the skills of which is cutting durability by 10%. The numbers of the cut strength appear on the battlefield, BUT under the ship - the green strip (durability) remains full!

Comment

Both fleets are almost 50B. Indeed, this does not happen every time. But the problem is that the enemy kills all three fleets in the 3x3 event. The officer who shoots 1.5 seconds earlier has absolutely nothing to do with it. This skill is used by him only 1 time and he shoots at 1 ship. His second skill, "Multi Attack", has only a 20% chance. Having all the defensive skills, armor packed with bricks - such a quick kill of all three fleets is possible only in one case - if all these three fleets are bots... These are glitches of the game that samba does not eliminate. These glitches have not been fixed since 2015. Samba does not hide the information that YOU are buying a chance to win. The work of skills is a % probability....
            Clearly you are an Expert on this game and everybody else does not have a clue about the game. An Officer (5 star) which fires 1.5 seconds before the start of the battle does not actually hit just one ship. As you stated he has the ability to hit all ships at 20% chance, and there are ships like the Eternity which hit all ships at the start of battle. So the statement regarding this or any other officer is not exactly true because they could be using a ship which hits/attacks all ships and hit first attack will hit all ships. This is a passive from the Eternity. Now just because you are both 50B means nothing. My fleet is based on all Crescent equipment and not scout, this means I do more damage and ultimately kill people a lot faster.
            Having defencive skills means nothing if they are killing you with pure damage and not skills. Skill Defence is useless against normal damage, and Armor only removes a set amount of damage. When you are looking at 100k of damage 20k armor doesn't do much.

There are many Glitches in this game which have been fixed, and many which are also down to players not clearing the games data, cache and everything else a browser stores to make things run faster. (I see glitches all the time, but once I clear all the bad data these, or most glitches disappear, for a while until they change something in the background.

If your getting glitches maybe you need to do something about it yourself as they are not in control of your computer, browser, or client data. Having the latest bug free data for any game makes things work better, but if you the expert since 2015 with just 4 posts haven't done this by now then this is why you see so many glitches in your game.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

Clearly you are an Expert on this game and everybody else does not have a clue about the game. An Officer (5 star) which fires 1.5 seconds before the start of the battle does not a
              If YOU haven't understood yet, then I wrote about a specific fighter. I know his ships and they cannot give such an effect. 20% chance is 1 time out of 5! But not 5 times in a row. I know exactly what I'm talking about. The damage is about the same. At the expense of bricks - a slight increase in damage... Good luck, expert)

Comment

16761828211, why do you write about the browser all the time? The game has been on the client for a long time

Comment

16761828211, why do you write about the browser all the time? The game has been on the client for a long time
                  The Client is a mini Browser, thought you know all about this game?

Comment

Working...
                  X