Miracles Ship Passiv still not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracles Ship Passiv still not working

i already wrote 3 times to support,my last support ticket,i cant even find anywhere anymore.

the miracles ship passive to get back to 100% healthpoints once defeated is not working in system battle,arena or versus,its only working in boss.
    also the ships passive blessing effect for other ships aint working in those 2 events.

its been like that for half a year
    Last edited by 7186746; 09-21-2021, 11:35 PM.

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.
    If you remeber the email address or your account ID when you sent the support case? Or could you please show us screenshot or video of the problem you met here?

Comment

its same account id as here in forums,support wrote back to me now,they didnt see anything unusual in the video i send em.
      they just said my opponent was too strong and the battle over in 0,5 sec and then miracle didnt have time to activate its passive.not sure,if many players know,that ships passives need time to activate,cause it doesnt say so in the description.

i wasnt able yet to make a video where my fleet survives longer,to show them that miracles passive also doesnt work in longer battles.

Comment

Originally posted by 07186746 View Post
        its same account id as here in forums,support wrote back to me now,they didnt see anything unusual in the video i send em.
        they just said my opponent was too strong and the battle over in 0,5 sec and then miracle didnt have time to activate its passive.not sure,if many players know,that ships passives need time to activate,cause it doesnt say so in the description.

i wasnt able yet to make a video where my fleet survives longer,to show them that miracles passive also doesnt work in longer battles.
        Hi,

I may be able to explain what's going on which you are not seeing.

All Passives are triggered before the battle begins, which is the first part. As all passives trigger at the start of the battle process it also means that every passive, including the other player's passives, go through the process on the server, and not the client first. This creates a problem because "WE" the players do not see everything which is going on at the beginning of each and every battle. This means that your ship, The Miracle XI can be hit and destroyed twice in less than 1 second because of Officer skills. Because this ship has basic 100% Rebirth (once per battle) it actually dies and then triggers officers which fire once again a normal shot at 300% damage, but as this ship Rebirths it automatically becomes a target once again which means it can die again without you seeing it rebirth then die again. Also as one Random ship gets blessed that ship can be immune to a critical kill shot.

So run this scenario.

You have your fleet setup at the moment and you face this team which has the following officers and ships.

Eternity with Luis Clark
        Liberator With Worf
        Pegasus With Jean-Luc Picard
        Cataclysm SE with Hamish Lockhart

Now there is nothing special about these officers except for Death Strike, which attacks again when Any enemy ship dies. This means this setup, which is high damage, will have 3 officers that fire again. If the Miracle dies and basically rebirths it could face 3 more hits at 300% of the damage these officers can do. So basically if they hit it for 200k when a ship dies they will hit for 600k, which is 1.8 mil if they all hit the same ship, e.t.c.

Also, because of lag and latency it can be difficult to video this actually happening. I use OBS to record my videos, which is easy to do once you know how to set it up. I will if asked make a closed thread telling people how to setup OBS so they can record videos and how to setup the settings so you are able to record at high quality without killing your brain trying to learn.

As setups go the one I have shown can and will destroy fleets upto and over 60T. You could have any ship as flag, but Worf on any of the ships as flag means, if he is Orange, allows for the extra 10% damage per shot of normal shots.

Comment

Working...
        X