Hudson Rose Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson Rose Badges

Did not receive my 3600 Hudson Rose badge from Officer Recruit.

Have you sent in an email to support?

Comment

The support service is not working. Also did not receive his 3600 Hudson Rose badge from the Recruit Officer. Server s23-Remus

Comment

They do work but they have a lot more than just 2 people to reply to. Thousands were affected and just 2 people.

Comment

how do you send email? navigating this crap is not simple

Comment

The email for support is [email protected].

Comment

Hi,
              The ones who contact us about the recruit event, please waiting for the email reply.

Comment

Support has accepted my request, but the 3600 Hudson Rose badge from the Recruit Officer has not yet arrived. Server s23-Remus. How long can you wait tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by ura1 View Post
                  Support has accepted my request, but the 3600 Hudson Rose badge from the Recruit Officer has not yet arrived. Server s23-Remus. How long can you wait tell me?
                  If you cannot wait for them to check out the logs to see if your claim is correct then tough. Staff are very busy trying to sort out a few more than just your support ticket. Either give them a few more days to sort it out or contact them by e-mail once you have received their communication to you. It is easier to have e-mail communication which is polite than one where people are telling you to stop shouting about something with STAFF have already replied to.

The email support system is there for players to get account issues fixed, and if used correctly with the right attitude you will get results. If used incorrectly and your abusive they will not reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X