Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two bugs linked ? 2020 equipment and Boss Event since Server Maintenance on May 18th

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mehome
    replied
    Mehome
    121 Ligillium

This is my last update on this bug report.

2020 Equipment "Effect of Set" icon for Blessed effect now shows and was seen to be working in Boss Event, 3v3 and System Battle.

Scores on Boss Event closer to normal expected scores as per pre-Server Maintenance on May 18th.

Looks like the issues identified in the bug report have been addressed; they did have a significant impact on gameplay.

Thank you for your attention and time in working on this applezhou. Very much appreciated.

Mehome

Leave a comment:

• metamorfosso
    replied
    Tested today and looks all as befroe..score on boss like 20% lower but dont care for that much.
    So afther 2 weeks no more losing alot fight i usualy dont..

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by metamorfosso View Post
    Didnt have much time last 2 days,but seems today bit better..will test boss and full cssb tomorow and let you know.
    Thanks for working on it apple
    Hi Meta,

Can you give me feedback on the test directly please in a PM so I can pass on your findings.

I have been informed that within the Maintenance they did a fix, so any results would be appreciated. I do not have a ship which has Blessing so I cannot check that, and as for equipment which players are mostly asking about I cannot test that either. So all the information about set bonuses I have to rely on what other people say.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• metamorfosso
    replied
    Didnt have much time last 2 days,but seems today bit better..will test boss and full cssb tomorow and let you know.
    Thanks for working on it apple

Leave a comment:

• mehome
    replied
    Mehome
    121 Ligillium

In the 13:00 Boss Event 2020 Equipment "Effect of Set" icon for Blessed effect now shows and was seen to be working.

Lower scores in the Boss Event is still an issue and remains a significant change to the pre May 18th Server Maintenance experience.

Thank you for continuing to look at this applezhou

Leave a comment:

• niamul21
    replied
    [QUOTE=mehome;n143715]Mehome
    121 Ligillium

Since Server Maintenance on May 18th

I made no changes to my fleet but after Server Maintenance on May 18th i started to notice lower scores in level 97 Boss Event. This has continued and we are down to level 92 Boss Event. I now find 3 ships are dead before i can fire torps twice (barrage torrent). Scores on Level 92 Boss Event are lower than for Level 97 Boss Event prior to Server Maintenance on May 18th. Lower occurence of Crit Damage Reduce from Spar crystals ? No Blessed Effect on ship.

2020 Equipment "Effect of Set" no longer gives the ship the Blessed Effect in Boss Event or a number of other events as shown in the screenshots. 3v3 and System battle seem to show blessed effect on the ship.

Different icons for "Increases Ship Attack" as shown in screen shots.

Screen shots each titled by - event - yes or no to effect of set - change in icon
    Limit to upload screenshots is 5 so i advise Interstellar Voyager, Trial, Scout System, Endless Trial are the same as Boss Event
    and System Battle Neutral is the same as System Battle Hostile.

image names not showing in post so they are in left to right order :-

2020 equip.png
    Boss Event NO + Increases Ship Attack Blue icon.png
    3v3 YES + increase ship attack Blue icon.png
    System Battle Hostile YES + Increases Ship Attack yellow icon.png
    System Battle PVP YES + Increases Ship Attack Blue icon.png

2020 equip.png Boss Event NO + Increases Ship Attack Blue icon.png 3v3 YES + increase ship attack yellow icon.png System Battle Hostile YES + Increases Ship Attack yellow icon.png System Battle PVP YES + Increases Ship Attack Blue icon.png[/QUOTE

You can check other equipment as well.

Best Professional Photo Editing Service

Last edited by niamul21; 06-12-2021, 02:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• applezhou
    replied
    Check again after the server maintenance, if you still have problem, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• mehome
    replied
    Mehome
    s121 Ligillium

No change to the 4 issues reported applezhou

Please do look at the issues again, thank you

Leave a comment:

• metamorfosso
    replied
    Originally posted by applezhou View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you for reaporting.
    Try again please. If you still have problem, let me know.

Regards,
    Nope i stil have isues..2020 equip stil not working..also rest 2 in my 3v3 team same thing..
    nice to see it can be fixable..waiting on my fixing
    Have a nice day

Metamorfosso s32 Delta IV
    Last edited by metamorfosso; 06-05-2021, 08:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    any results or just forwarding mail exchange?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by applezhou View Post
    Hi,

Regards,
    Thank you applezhou

Leave a comment:

• applezhou
    replied
    Hi,

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• metamorfosso
    replied
    ok thanks ..

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 751180526806 View Post
    I can confirm that the blessed effect on the level 95 (2020) set is not working, as can another member of my 3v3 team.
    I have sent a message asking them to look into this for you. I may not get a reply until 24 to 48 hours due to time differences. I will post their response.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I can confirm that the blessed effect on the level 95 (2020) set is not working, as can another member of my 3v3 team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X