Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two bugs linked ? 2020 equipment and Boss Event since Server Maintenance on May 18th

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two bugs linked ? 2020 equipment and Boss Event since Server Maintenance on May 18th

Mehome
    121 Ligillium

Since Server Maintenance on May 18th

I made no changes to my fleet but after Server Maintenance on May 18th i started to notice lower scores in level 97 Boss Event. This has continued and we are down to level 92 Boss Event. I now find 3 ships are dead before i can fire torps twice (barrage torrent). Scores on Level 92 Boss Event are lower than for Level 97 Boss Event prior to Server Maintenance on May 18th. Lower occurence of Crit Damage Reduce from Spar crystals ? No Blessed Effect on ship.

2020 Equipment "Effect of Set" no longer gives the ship the Blessed Effect in Boss Event or a number of other events as shown in the screenshots. 3v3 and System battle seem to show blessed effect on the ship.

Different icons for "Increases Ship Attack" as shown in screen shots.

Screen shots each titled by - event - yes or no to effect of set - change in icon
    Limit to upload screenshots is 5 so i advise Interstellar Voyager, Trial, Scout System, Endless Trial are the same as Boss Event
    and System Battle Neutral is the same as System Battle Hostile.

image names not showing in post so they are in left to right order :-

2020 equip.png
    Boss Event NO + Increases Ship Attack Blue icon.png
    3v3 YES + increase ship attack Blue icon.png
    System Battle Hostile YES + Increases Ship Attack yellow icon.png
    System Battle PVP YES + Increases Ship Attack Blue icon.png

2020 equip.png Boss Event NO + Increases Ship Attack Blue icon.png 3v3 YES + increase ship attack yellow icon.png System Battle Hostile YES + Increases Ship Attack yellow icon.png System Battle PVP YES + Increases Ship Attack Blue icon.png
    Last edited by mehome; 05-28-2021, 05:43 PM.

Confirmed. The 'Blessed' effect provided by a full set of the 2020 equipment is no longer appearing on the ships that have this set of gear.

Comment

I will ask if they made any changes to the game, however the Boss has become more fun as the timers for it are shorted once to go past 80 and 90, and once you hit 100 and 110 its even less. I hit a nice 500 mil plus with just basic 85 equipment as I know its better on the boss than anything which uses titan, even in PvP I refuse to use delay Titan as the game should be fun, pointless doing just 100k on my Hermes if its healing for 380k.

Increase your score do not run with a set that has titan, you'll get better scores using deadly strike and Overload.

Also I will point out this, All sets which gives you extra abilities once you have 6 pieces (full set) has been broken too many times and it doesn't even have to be a maintenance for it to break, one of the game helpers has full sets on all ships and none of them actually worked from day one. Much easier if they just added a chip with did it, then we can all ditch the shield chips with really do nothing, not when one shot of PN can make them useless.

Still I will send a message and ask them to look into this.
      Last edited by 16761828211; 05-29-2021, 12:51 AM. Reason: Message has been sent

Comment

I was busy during week..but now i went to kill korvac and noticed same...
        lower scores and blessed efect not working...instead of usual 4 misses i have 3 on both ships.
        So far didnt notice anything else..if i do i will report here

Hope that gona be fixed soon.

Metamorfosso s32 Delta IV

Comment

I use a ship which uses the blessing effect and that is working as it should.

Equipment wise, well as from past experiences with equipment sets which should do something and does not, I cannot comment, but I can only ask them to look into it.

Been killing Korvac noticed increases of scores on 94+ boss, and I understand that one of the other Game helpers fights 108 boss and she hasn't noticed any changes. Meta you could have contacted that game helper as you have a character in that server.

Still we know they will look into this to make sure, but we may find nothing has been changed their end, even though your noticing a change.

Comment

As you know Korvac till lvl 80 and over lvl 80 is totaly diferent thing.
            I have him under lvl 80 on main server so i noticed that..otherwise i vouldn't as you well know you can have 100 misses or more in big one
            even me with 10 times weaker fleet than on main Delta Iv fleet is ..can have aloooooooot misses.
            so rey cant checkt on Thera..also dont have set on Thera so didnt even remebrer to say anything to her.
            Noticed also i got more damage from same players who barely made any damage to me before that maintenace in 3v3..as that is only thing i have time to do during week
            ..and some can kill me now..wit same fleet on both side.
            Did cache clearing few times..nothing helping..so it was from maintenace ...

hope that gona be fixed soon..

Comment

Originally posted by metamorfosso View Post
              As you know Korvac till lvl 80 and over lvl 80 is totaly diferent thing.
              I have him under lvl 80 on main server so i noticed that..otherwise i vouldn't as you well know you can have 100 misses or more in big one
              even me with 10 times weaker fleet than on main Delta Iv fleet is ..can have aloooooooot misses.
              so rey cant checkt on Thera..also dont have set on Thera so didnt even remebrer to say anything to her.
              Noticed also i got more damage from same players who barely made any damage to me before that maintenace in 3v3..as that is only thing i have time to do during week
              ..and some can kill me now..wit same fleet on both side.
              Did cache clearing few times..nothing helping..so it was from maintenace ...

hope that gona be fixed soon..
              I understand what you are saying. Level 80 and below has the boss attack timing at 6 seconds. Level 81 it drops to 3 second. At level 91 it drops again, and so on. So on Thera you would understand that the boss will being firing at a lower hit timer, something like 2 or even less seconds.

Now I have noticed that I can hit for 600 million on a level 96 boss, but on a level 80 and lower boss my score actually drops to stupid levels. With the exact same fleet, and with the same evasive officers I end up with from 200 - 300 million at best, but I can also have just 150 million rounds even though I do more damage on the boss as you lose 10K per level.
              The evasion on the boss, and the bosses hit was not changed up to level 80, but then from 81 and above it was. Really they should have reset the whole structure of the boss for the higher levels, which would have meant that the boss at level 160 would have been much stronger and hits harder with its ability to hit. 12 to 15 shots on peoples fleets would be the end of their turn, but that can be exactly how the level 80 boss is. Level 81 boss is like hitting a level 60 boss with its hit and accuracy. Scores go up and its much easier to kill.

As there is no information and Maintenance clearly states what they have done we can only presume nothing but maintenance was done, and as for working of the game, they may have noticed a bug which allows people to exploit, unknowingly, and removed it. If this is the case and you are now fighting people with the same ships and they have not changed anything, which sometimes is not the fact, then it could be down to something else. They cannot tell people if they have removed an exploit because people will try and find others to replace the one which they could have been using.

I tend to test myself against people and notice bugs, one of which allows you to fire a 95 torpedo and destroy your whole fleet and they do not even take shield damage. This clearly is an exploitsand should be fixed, but in some peoples eyes it is not cheating just a way to beat fleets bigger than them. If a 100 mil fleet could beet a 80 tril fleet this way how long will the mega fleets stay playing the game, or let alone pay to keep the game running. We have already seen 4 of their games close in the space of a few weeks to one month in time span, maybe this could be next because of the exploits?

Comment

I understand all you saying and agre..but i only whantet to point up that 2020 equip not working properly anymore.
                hope they gona test and fix that soon..
                Have a nice day

Comment

They broke something that was working for a couple of years. Mantis - your random speculation makes no sense. You don't have a very good understanding of the game. Are you our only conduit to the developers, that the players have, to get a bug looked at?

Comment

Originally posted by 46039747800 View Post
                    They broke something that was working for a couple of years. Mantis - your random speculation makes no sense. You don't have a very good understanding of the game. Are you our only conduit to the developers, that the players have, to get a bug looked at?
                    A little bit of advice, Do not flame a Moderator.

Comment

I can confirm that the blessed effect on the level 95 (2020) set is not working, as can another member of my 3v3 team.

Comment

Originally posted by 751180526806 View Post
                        I can confirm that the blessed effect on the level 95 (2020) set is not working, as can another member of my 3v3 team.
                        I have sent a message asking them to look into this for you. I may not get a reply until 24 to 48 hours due to time differences. I will post their response.

Comment

ok thanks ..

Comment

Hi,
                            Thank you for reaporting.
                            Try again please. If you still have problem, let me know.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                              Hi,
                              Thank you for reaporting.
                              Try again please. If you still have problem, let me know.

Regards,
                              Thank you applezhou

Comment

Working...
                              X