no daily top up/daily consumption for a few days now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no daily top up/daily consumption for a few days now

please somebody look into this.... am missing out on both reward for quite a few days now.
    Last edited by 58336740; 03-23-2021, 06:45 PM.

Hi,
    May I know your in game name and server?

Comment

Originally posted by 58336740 View Post
      please somebody look into this.... am missing out on both reward for quite a few days now.
      You need to close the game down to refresh the screen. I get this all the time on my accounts. its the Mini Client and the tabs, sometimes the Tabs just go missing and its a pain. In future try to close the game and log out then log back in. It works eventually for me.

Comment

wann8389 - FB37
        tried closing and refreshing several times.... no avail.

Comment

the icons reappeared... apparently it was more than a few days.... I could claim all 3 daily consumptions, but only 1 daily top up.... can it be checked how many I did not get? (I think I had 1 more on sunday)

Comment

the icons reappeared... apparently it was more than a few days.... I could claim all 3 daily consumptions, but only 1 daily top up.... can it be checked how many I did not get? (I think I had 1 more on sunday)
            They can check certainly as it will be within their logs at how much you spent each day, and if you collected them.

Yes as I said I get this all the time. Really it needs to be fixed and it only happens on my main account. I fix it by closing everything, which includes the client. It is a pain but I would say that they can help you.

applezhou
            @MaggieM

Comment

Apple, reported in at 0800 PDT. Found Arena reset to start (Tuesday). Was first place on 3v3 Tuesday night, now
              reset to start Tuesday. What else do we play? Not recoverable. All events stopped.
              Buying and spending has to stop; no service but daily drill. No communications either, as usual.
              Very dissapointed.
              Ranger, s3 Earth

Comment

Originally posted by ranger-ric View Post
                Apple, reported in at 0800 PDT. Found Arena reset to start (Tuesday). Was first place on 3v3 Tuesday night, now
                reset to start Tuesday. What else do we play? Not recoverable. All events stopped.
                Buying and spending has to stop; no service but daily drill. No communications either, as usual.
                Very dissapointed.
                Ranger, s3 Earth
                what communication do you refer to? did you report to Support and did they not reply? Can you provide me with details plz, private on in here its up to you.

Comment

Sorry, did not know you are a Applehouz. Reports are all over the place. In my almost 6 years learned to never report to Support as it is never answered or corrected

if you are competing in the game, there is no action on my server with activity on 3v3 and Arena is dead. This week is dead for the competitor in my view online.
                  Dont bother me with it, the week is over and so the side events. I am saving money and building reserves.
                  Ranger, s3 Earth
                  I am done with comments as it does not help the game or GS, dead ends communications.

Comment

daily top up and consumption gonna again.... refreshing doesn't work.... also not yet received anny communication for that missing one on a sunday.

Comment

daily top up and consumption gonna again.... refreshing doesn't work.... also not yet received anny communication for that missing one on a sunday.
                      Please send mail to support after event ends, we will check the days you meet claiming the rewards and how many days you miss.
                      Please accept our apology for any trouble it brings.
                      Last edited by applezhou; 03-31-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

still don't get daily top up/daily consumption icons.... I've refreshed a dozen times... nothing.

Comment

I had this issue a few days ago, couldn't get the daily consumption icon to come up on mini-client. It came up straight away when I used Puffin browser on my phone, instead. So maybe a mini-client specific issue?

Comment

must be...

Comment

Working...
                            X