Eta please?????????????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eta please?????????????????????????

Is there any ETA on this "issue" today with mini client not opening due to flash player being killed today? I am a Mac user and would like to play the game I just spent a good deal of money on. link to download mini client for Mac does not work, and I have already uninstalled and completely erased all game data and reinstalled directly from samba site. I would like an ETA and compensation for this mess.

this is screenshot
    Attached Files

Comment

Agree... If it can't be fixed immediately - please let us know the ETA on a solution.

Comment

Hello Captain,

New Version 2.0.37 is released and fix that problem. Please exit the client and open again to auto updating to the newest version

Download the Mini-client Here:
        https://f0397e0-a.akamaihd.net/downl...exe?v=20122317

This is only for Window players. For Mac, we are still fixing this issue.

Please accept our apology for any trouble it brings. Should you still have any problem please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by queenhecate View Post
          Is there any ETA on this "issue" today with mini client not opening due to flash player being killed today? I am a Mac user and would like to play the game I just spent a good deal of money on. link to download mini client for Mac does not work, and I have already uninstalled and completely erased all game data and reinstalled directly from samba site. I would like an ETA and compensation for this mess.
          try changing the year on your computers clock. this is a workaround which could work for you for now.

Comment

Working...
          X