Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cygnus V +5 problem with +30% dmg boost to fleet

Hi there,
    recently I developed my Cygnus V ship to lvl5. Description of passive skill says "Increase damage dealt to enemies by 30%". When my Cygnus V was at lvl 4 the description was "increase damage dealt to enemies by 20%".

Now I do less dmg. with my flagship (it isn't Cygnsu) to boss then I did, when Cygnus was at lvl4. I didn't change someting else in my main fleet, I only increase the lvl of Cygnus to 5.

Is that a known bug ?

Thx

Ripper_1978

Number One Please stop making multiple copies of the same post.

The description of the ship is correct and it is only the ship itself which gains the extra %, so gaining +10% of its base damage isn't much. However it is strange how it is effecting the damage of your flag. I use the same ship in my setup and do not lose any damage. I have tested it over and over and there is no dip in damage.

It would be interesting to see how you have it setup but I take your word for it when it comes to dropping your damage. Mine is at Rank 5 also and it has not changed anything when it came to damage.

Comment

Sorry, we had some internet problems. It wasn't my intention to do a triple post. After pressing "Post Reply" I didn't see it was posted .. so I pressed it a 2nd and a 3rd time. I deleted posts 2 and 3 now.

Here's a screenshot of the setup of the Cygnus ship.

Hm .. when the Cygnus'S passive skill only raises its own damage I must have overseen something. Maybe I should re-think exactly what I have done before ..

Thx

Attached Files

Comment

That is OK about the posts as the forum itself could be at total fault.

As for the ship, if the description stated that "The fleet gains X%" then the whole fleet would get the bonus, but if it states "once entering battle increases damage X%" this refers to the ship. Also remember there can be a set timer for any damage being applied as they sometimes put, "Entering battle the FIRST X (Attacks)(Seconds)(Hits)"

It can be confusing however the passive abilities should not have an effect on the rest of your fleet "Unless stated" within the ships passive. I do wish they had somebody who speaks English which can write the description for them because what they come out with is nonsense some times, even I have to get it explained to me in high details before I can pass it on to you guys.

Comment

Agreed .. sometimes its hard to understand the description of the passive skills. Thx for the help.
          But in this case the fault was on my side indeed .. I used to have the Epsilon shuttle on my flag ship (this shuttle "increases the starships damage by xx%") .. I removed it from flag at the same time I developed the Cygnus to lvl 5 .. so I misinterpreted it.

Comment

Working...
          X