Crit Damage reduce crystal bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit Damage reduce crystal bug

Hey guys, there is something odd going on with the white (Crit damage reduce) crystal. In battle with boss, it usually gives a -1 damage when the effect gets triggered, right ?
    Ok, my lvl 5 crystal was working, and still works. Lvl 6, even better. Now, I got it to lvl 7, and all of a sudden it stopped working. Literally, it does not trigger the -1 not once. I changed the position, equiped it on every ship and nothing. Can you please check this ? Server FB333, name Vagina.

Nothing? No one else is experiencing this? If I am the only one, then there is a problem with my account.

Comment

What level is the boss you are fighting.
      As the boss dies the change of a hit being made goes up, which can mean that yes you can have 10 miss hits (-1) on a single ship, or 2 levels later just one -1, or none at all. I do not rely on the white crystal to do all of the miss hits as it can be a little miss leading. Also past level 80 the timer is cut from every 6 seconds between boss shots to every 3 seconds, however you can have a lot more miss hits and get much higher scores. At 86 I got a nice 350 mil score, but at level 68, as i let it drop down, I got just 220 scores, which is so strange.

I do not believe the crystal is the issue, unless you have the yellow crystal as well.

Comment

The boss (Korvac) keeps moving back and forth between lvl 48 to lvl 51...basically. It's a 6-month-old server with no so many active players at this moment, so that's not the issue. I also had the yellow crystal at lvl 7 in the flag but I removed it. Since I did it, it eventually get a -1. But for example, my front row ships have a lvl 4 or lvl 5 white and all of them get much more -1 than with the lvl 7. I tested this for 2 weeks now...

Comment

OK you need to take this into consideration. A level 49 boss has much less hit and critical than a level 51. I do not know the % difference but it could be a good 10%, just guessing at that.

I will say this, once you look at your ships and their Crit Avoidance %, I have some at 85% the level 9 spar will give me 115% Crit Avoidance and so on. The higher the Crit Avoidance the more chances to avoid a crit hit, and as the boss is only a crit hitting attack this is why you get the Blue -1. So the higher the Crystal the better, oh and use an officer which has high Evasive manoeuvres as this also helps avoid a hit from the boss, and players.

Comment

Yeah, I kinda know how it works I played for 2 years in server 10 when the game was starting, then I quit. A few months ago I started from scratch, made more sense than catching up. I am just telling this to make clear my point point that it is not lack of understanding the game mechanics.
            These past 2 days, I rotated that crystal between my 4 ships. The ship with the lvl 7 ALWAYS got almost none -1. The rest of them got -1 much more frequently. I know how weird it sounds, I know it makes no sense, and that's exactly why I am here. I tested the damn thing in every possible way and always got the same results....

Comment

Working...
            X