No 3vs3, as usual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 3vs3, as usual

Dear Samba software engineers of French version, could you please explain to us, poor layman users, why "3vs3" every 2-3 weeks stops working and doesn't even give us the chance to swap the pieces? Could you also explain why "3vs3" only starts working again after another 2-3 weeks, and only after we players inundate you with similar requests in the forum, without any explanation from your part or compensation?

Originally posted by bernardini View Post
    Dear Samba software engineers of French version, could you please explain to us, poor layman users, why "3vs3" every 2-3 weeks stops working and doesn't even give us the chance to swap the pieces? Could you also explain why "3vs3" only starts working again after another 2-3 weeks, and only after we players inundate you with similar requests in the forum, without any explanation from your part or compensation?
    Have you sent in a support ticket?

Comment

indeed, the 3VS3 are often closed, we lose resources every week. this week the 3VS3 were open Thursday, two days late and no apologies and even less compensation. captain quidomine french server fb5 hersé.

Comment

Originally posted by 44036898350 View Post
        indeed, the 3VS3 are often closed, we lose resources every week. this week the 3VS3 were open Thursday, two days late and no apologies and even less compensation. captain quidomine french server fb5 hersé.
        I can only ask but i did need a ticket number to go on as it will refer to what the problem is and how many times it has happened. However I will ask for it to be looked into but I cannot say if anything will change as i an not game support or an employee of the company

Comment

We will check for you again.

Comment

Working...
          X