mini client choosing server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini client choosing server

Is there a way that you do not need to click your server every time you start the mini client.
    F.i. by starting the mini client using a command line with appropriate parameters or have the mini client (like the website in a browser) remebmer the server you are using. Only requesting the server after you did actualy logout.

The simple answer is no. The browser works just the same as all other browsers, when you log out you have to log back in.
    What you are talking about is by use of the Token. some browsers will remember the token because of the settings you use like, Remember the last pages opened. When its set like this it will load up the game to the server you were last on, but the Mini Client is not the same so you will have to log in each time and choose your server. This is a good way to have more than one account open and be able to refresh each window, unlike a browser window.

Comment

this is not totally true. A website in a browser needs to make use of cookies (if they are accepted). A client program like mini client can make use of local strorage (settingsfile) to remember specific settings.
      If you are using only one server (or one account) it is not very user friendly to have to specify over and over again the server you want to use to allow for other gamers who are using multiple account.
      This is especially true as long as you have to start the mini client over and over again because it continuously crashes (showing a black srceen.)

By the way I have found out that the crashes are related to memory usage as soon as the workingset memory (as can be seen in windows 10 taskbar reaches a value of 1500000k with a few seconds it crasehes.

Comment

You have sent mail as well, please check the reply there.

Comment

Originally posted by 731280227615 View Post
          this is not totally true. A website in a browser needs to make use of cookies (if they are accepted). A client program like mini client can make use of local strorage (settingsfile) to remember specific settings.
          If you are using only one server (or one account) it is not very user friendly to have to specify over and over again the server you want to use to allow for other gamers who are using multiple account.
          This is especially true as long as you have to start the mini client over and over again because it continuously crashes (showing a black srceen.)

By the way I have found out that the crashes are related to memory usage as soon as the workingset memory (as can be seen in windows 10 taskbar reaches a value of 1500000k with a few seconds it crasehes.
          Very interesting. From what you are stating it means that the client should crash repeatedly all the time when running. So all game play should be effected and not just one type of game play. For example if I have 3 clients open they should all crash when I am doing trials, pve, pvp, or anything. However as it only happens in only one condition having it hit a set value could only happen when it is in that set of conditions. As we have experienced this crashing happening in PVP, of any kind, it is clear to say that all the other aspects of game play are not effected and do not hit this value specified.

I have 3 clients running for over 16 hours a day without a single error or crash. Or I can run the game in PVP and crash within the first fight, or only the last fight, or every fight. There are also set people the game crashes on, and this has been happening on normal browsers as well. We already know there was and is memory issues with the game, we knew that 5 years ago, which was never fixed, and we know thats flash for you. Still your insight is very helpful.

Comment

Working...
          X