Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also must add, Did you give the Client Trust status via your firewall? You get a blank screen if it cannot connect to the internet and thats down to the fire wall. Sometimes running it as Admin first which will trigger the trust box to be shown first may help, depending on your firewall. Either way this solution or the one above should work.

Comment

Originally posted by 45914879307 View Post

Did you uninstall the previous mac miniclient and delete the game folder that is created for it and then install the new mac miniclient?
      Thank you for the suggestions. I have set my firewall to allow connections for the miniclient. I also deleted the game and reinstalled, but I am not sure where to find the game folder. Given that the game automatically logged me in after I deleted it and reinstalled it, I must have failed to delete something. Do you know where I can find that game folder on my Mac?

Comment

Notice the 2 latest servers created for the game are missing their server numbers for Mini Client.
        not a 'major issue' but something that has been overlooked.
        Mini Client Server List.PNG

Comment

i have asked GS to make this happen but haven't seen any effort in doing so.
          are there others that would like to see this improvement please respond if you want to see this change

The Change i asking is for saving the Username and Password especially if you have multiple ALTS i currently have 3
          i have to have notepad open with all 3 alts Username and Password

when i open up STAD i have to literally copy and paste each ALT's Username and Password its quite time consuming
          we should only have to enter them once.

then when you move mouse over the Username it should open up a box above with all the ALTS saved Username's/Passwords once
          chosen it automatically fills in the respective spaces. then all you have to do then is Sign In

open up another STAD and move mouse over the Username and the list pops up again and then you just choose one of the other Username/Password and
          once selected it fills in the appropriate spaces and then just click on Sign In.

it can't be that difficult to add to the sign in process to be able to remember screename/passwords

but instead it only remembers the last Username/Password used.

Comment

Originally posted by 48471510375140 View Post
            i have asked GS to make this happen but haven't seen any effort in doing so.
            are there others that would like to see this improvement please respond if you want to see this change

The Change i asking is for saving the Username and Password especially if you have multiple ALTS i currently have 3
            i have to have notepad open with all 3 alts Username and Password

when i open up STAD i have to literally copy and paste each ALT's Username and Password its quite time consuming
            we should only have to enter them once.

then when you move mouse over the Username it should open up a box above with all the ALTS saved Username's/Passwords once
            chosen it automatically fills in the respective spaces. then all you have to do then is Sign In

open up another STAD and move mouse over the Username and the list pops up again and then you just choose one of the other Username/Password and
            once selected it fills in the appropriate spaces and then just click on Sign In.

it can't be that difficult to add to the sign in process to be able to remember screename/passwords

but instead it only remembers the last Username/Password used.
            They will not save any of this for their Client, however you may find that windows will save the login details for you so you can select the e-mail address or main login then you can enter the password or have it automatically entered. I have it working already on my client which sames time.

Also, You couldn't have asked GS to do this because NGames run the game, not GS.

Comment

I am writing in to report of crashing when i have all my accounts to play in mini client. Also i am getting lagging and it is a nuisance to play.
              Can I suggest to give us more platforms to play like platform 2 or even 3 of mini clients so we dont tax on 1 platform.
              Thanks
              Romulus S2 WhiteHeaven.

Comment

I had 5 accounts and I did play all on the mini client and I will get lagging which is irritating because it will take a while for it to accomplish a task. Also i experience crashing on all 5 accounts all at the same time especially during the 3v3 events.
                Can I suggest more platform be created like Platform 1, 2 or even 3 so we can log in with lesser account instead of 1 platform playing all 5 games.
                Thanks
                Romulus S2 WhiteHeaven

Comment

I had 5 accounts and I did play all on the mini client and I will get lagging which is irritating because it will take a while for it to accomplish a task. Also i experience crashing on all 5 accounts all at the same time especially during the 3v3 events.
                  Can I suggest more platform be created like Platform 1, 2 or even 3 so we can log in with lesser account instead of 1 platform playing all 5 games.
                  Thanks
                  Romulus S2 WhiteHeaven

Comment

The mini client has sort of been working but for the last TWO days I have been getting random disconnects constantly. I can't stay connected. Sometimes 7 min sometimes 20 I can't play like this. This is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by 715196947448 View Post
                      The mini client has sort of been working but for the last TWO days I have been getting random disconnects constantly. I can't stay connected. Sometimes 7 min sometimes 20 I can't play like this. This is garbage
                      it is not the mini client which would do this. The mini client is just a program which connects to the internet and goes through servers out there in the real world, called the internet. If one of those connections goes down you lose connection simple as.

When this is happening try doing a tracert to trace the route you are taking and see which server is not allowing connection. Sometimes its your own network sometimes its a connection your ISP is connected to.

To blame the program when 1,000's of others are not having this issue is a little strange, BUT I know somebody that has the mini client crash on him 4 or 5 times within 3v3, but thats down to the extra program he uses to cheat the game.

Trace the route to the server and if it times out at the server then it is the server, if it does not then there isn't any issue with the mini client if it allows you to connect. Blaming the client for everything is just like blaming GOD because there was no Rain this year in the middle of a Desert.

Comment

Please fix "fleet is busy" error

FB72 Rigel-II
                        Niaroma

it worked today after maintenance, but client crashed during arena computer battle and not able to play in 4 hours.
                        sent email to support, but no response.

thanks

Comment

I know you guys are doing fantastic with description, if people can record 3v3 and capture the crash as well it could help even more.
                          Last edited by 16761828211; 06-16-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Hi, Today my game won't load, its just a black screen.

s3
                            7of7

Comment

Originally posted by 40282182901 View Post
                              Hi, Today my game won't load, its just a black screen.

s3
                              7of7
                              this issue has now been fixed. Please wait for update as to why it went down.

Comment

Please help, until now even though I've logged in, I can't enter the loading mini client display, only black/white color, and the clock display doesn't work Blank.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X