X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bendigomale40 View Post

Please provide screenshots
    I do not need to provide a screenshot I have been using it for the last 10 days.

If you look at the file you are downloading it is set by the date. Because it was released as the package early this morning, it has 20201221 at the end of the file. This is because after a conversation it was released to you guys. Now there is no issues with the release or the version number because you all now have the same version as I do and the one released to everybody.

If you are having problems downloading the client, or are not getting the same version number please let me know and we can arange for you to get a working link for you to download.

As for the link placed in the Galaxy News, that link works perfectly
    Last edited by 16761828211; 12-21-2020, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

I do not need to provide a screenshot I have been using it for the last 10 days.

If you look at the file you are downloading it is set by the date. Because it was released as the package early this morning, it has 20201221 at the end of the file. This is because after a conversation it was released to you guys. Now there is no issues with the release or the version number because you all now have the same version as I do and the one released to everybody.

If you are having problems downloading the client, or are not getting the same version number please let me know and we can arange for you to get a working link for you to download.

As for the link placed in the Galaxy News, that link works perfectly
      I fixed it myself by replacing Star Trek Alien Domain-EN.exe.config file with the old config file Star Trek Alien Domain.exe.config so there is a problem written in the config file stopping the servers loading

Comment

I fixed it myself by replacing Star Trek Alien Domain-EN.exe.config file with the old config file Star Trek Alien Domain.exe.config so there is a problem written in the config file stopping the servers loading
        They say the have fixed the issue. just reinstall the client

Comment

They say the have fixed the issue. just reinstall the client
          it's not and there isn't....

Comment

you have it by any chance? will try that....

Comment

Hello, just downloaded and installed the mini client,, everything seem to work with no problem, until the very end when it was going to launch the mini client,, I get this message evry time, even when running as admin,,, please help,,,mini_client.jpg

Comment

That is a new error to me. Did you follow the steps on how to install the client?

I know it is a pain at the moment and with the issue yesterday regarding Windows 7 it was a pain. Some are using the old Config file, others are putting the game into Vista Comparability mode.

What you could try if Right click on the short cut link on the desktop, then scroll down to properties. Then click on find location. As people do not always put the game in the same folders its easier to say Click on find location.

When you find the location you should have a folder called App. Open this folder and look for MClient.exe Double click the exe and see if you get the same results as you got before. If it loads up to a new screen which asks for username and password then it is something else, if not them we will need to get you Tech support in the next few days.

Comment

I am windows 7... so really would like to know the solution....

Comment

Originally posted by 58336740 View Post
                    I am windows 7... so really would like to know the solution....
                    Solution to what? Have you tried reinstalling the new miniclient to see if it works for you?

Comment

nothing.... still black screen.

Comment

Originally posted by 58336740 View Post
                        nothing.... still black screen.
                        Have you downloaded the new microclient after they did the fix on it? Also, remember to run it as administrator, the recommended option, not the second one.
                        Last edited by 45914879307; 12-23-2020, 03:29 PM.

Comment

tried it all.... no difference.

Comment

Have you uninstalled the miniclient and then downloaded the fixed new microclient? Also, please give step by step what you have done? Since you might be missing a step in the process.

Comment

it's not rocket science...

unstalled the the mini client from my computer and installed new version as administrator.... and when trying to log in server... black screen.

edit: the thing is the old version worked fine.... so it's defenitely not me.
                              Last edited by 58336740; 12-23-2020, 07:10 PM.

Comment

That is a new error to me. Did you follow the steps on how to install the client?

I know it is a pain at the moment and with the issue yesterday regarding Windows 7 it was a pain. Some are using the old Config file, others are putting the game into Vista Comparability mode.

What you could try if Right click on the short cut link on the desktop, then scroll down to properties. Then click on find location. As people do not always put the game in the same folders its easier to say Click on find location.

When you find the location you should have a folder called App. Open this folder and look for MClient.exe Double click the exe and see if you get the same results as you got before. If it loads up to a new screen which asks for username and password then it is something else, if not them we will need to get you Tech support in the next few days.
                                Tried that and got same result,, also that's the previous mini client version,, at least it installed and just fails when trying to launch it,,, I downloaded the new version and it won't even try to install, I instantly get this error,,,instv2212.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X