Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini Client Bug Reporting Post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    What about the issue that started when the mini client was introduced with the energy bar and durabilty bar "yo-yoing through the whole fight even if there is nothing causing it.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by 76301506635320 View Post
      What about the issue that started when the mini client was introduced with the energy bar and durabilty bar "yo-yoing through the whole fight even if there is nothing causing it.
      This is not just limited to the mini client, it also happens in all other browsers people use. I have used all the main good browsers and yes it still happens in all of them. I think it must be a new game feature.

      Comment


      • #18
        Currently I have found out that the black screen problem happens not only within 3v3 but one many more locations in the game. It also has no correlation with what you are doing or what fight you are in. It merely has a correlation with what you have done before. In windows 10 tasklist you can see that there normaly during game play are 4 miniclient.exe processes of which one constanly increases in memory usage (howver somethimes als decreases). But as soon as memory usage (Working set or pike workingset) is over 1500000k (= 150Mb) then within seconds that minicient process quits. This results in the screen becoming balck!. ​ ​ My Server is 198-Mam_By VI My Character is John1

        Comment


        • #19
          server.png tasklist.png

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 731280227615 View Post
            Currently I have found out that the black screen problem happens not only within 3v3 but one many more locations in the game. It also has no correlation with what you are doing or what fight you are in. It merely has a correlation with what you have done before. In windows 10 tasklist you can see that there normaly during game play are 4 miniclient.exe processes of which one constanly increases in memory usage (howver somethimes als decreases). But as soon as memory usage (Working set or pike workingset) is over 1500000k (= 150Mb) then within seconds that minicient process quits. This results in the screen becoming balck!. ​ ​ My Server is 198-Mam_By VI My Character is John1
            OK just looked this over and I started to think. I do not know where you are getting the 4 Miniclient.exe's from as each Miniclient (32bit) only has 2 processes within each sub processes. The figure of 150Mb seems too high as I can see a maximum usage and usage per process. Now I can have 1 Mini Client crash or all of them in PvP but I do not have a single problem anywhere else in the game. This is how I know it is all down to PvP and no other part of the game. If i spend 16 hours with 3 Mini Client apps running, and multiple other major processes and games running as well, and still have the client running perfectly outside PvP it tells me only one thing, something within PvP is causing this, or some one. It will have to be fixed otherwise people will stop playing as they will not be able to play any PvP in the game which removes all inter server fun.

            Comment


            • #21
              Last time I edited my post with an amateur video that I recorded and put on Youtube. The reason I mention this is because at 3:35 PM EST (12:35 PM ST) today, I had an error message in game when I was matching. It said Server failed to connect to battle instead of it just crashing on me during 3v3 so I had to log out and log back in. At about the same time, other people crashed and also had to do likewise. I do not know if it is connected to the black screen bug but it seems like it is.
              Last edited by 45914879307; 11-14-2020, 09:00 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 45914879307 View Post
                Last time I edited my post with an amateur video that I recorded and put on Youtube. The reason I mention this is because at 3:35 PM EST (12:35 PM ST) today, I had an error message in game when I was matching. It said Server failed to connect to battle instead of it just crashing on me during 3v3 so I had to log out and log back in. At about the same time, other people crashed and also had to do likewise. I do not know if it is connected to the black screen bug but it seems like it is.
                Normally when everybody is kicked from the game it is server side and not the mini client.

                What I have been doing when the game crashes I look at the logs (Right click on start menu - Left click on Event Viewer - Left click on Windows logs - Then click on applications).

                When I look at the logs it tells me what has crashed, and at what point. I am testing the New MC but that is not so promising as the old version.

                Comment

                Working...
                X