Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Originally posted by applezhou View Post
    If you are facebook account player, please note there are two facebook icon in mini client, web facebook and app facebook, choose app facebook.
    There is also a sticky telling players how to log into the game both ways.

Leave a comment:

• bubba2076
    replied
    thanks super

Leave a comment:

• applezhou
    replied
    If you are facebook account player, please note there are two facebook icon in mini client, web facebook and app facebook, choose app facebook.

Leave a comment:

• bubba2076
    replied
    how do you login so you do not have to start over

Leave a comment:

• bubba2076
    replied
    That did it thank you all very much

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by bubba2076 View Post
    have uninstalled and reinstalled but still does not work so thank you for your help but i think i am throwing in the towel...but do you think it could be my firewall maybe did anyone else have to tweak their firewall...but i am close to giving up
    What firewall are you using, and if you have the firewall settings set very high you will have to give it access. If this is true then you could have blocked access for the game.

If its the windows so called firewall build in thing you will have to go into it and clear the block. If its by another provider then you will have to find out how you do it via their software. I am not a software guy I deal in hardware, so much easier. If it is a AV/Firewall issue it can be fixed. I know some people did have this problem upon release. I will look and see if there was a post.
    Last edited by 16761828211; 09-25-2020, 09:40 PM. Reason: Just looked at back posts. It seems that some firewalls and AV's did not like the MC. You will need to unblock it to have it running. it is simple to do. Bitdefender is now advisable as a AV anyway.

Leave a comment:

• bubba2076
    replied
    have uninstalled and reinstalled but still does not work so thank you for your help but i think i am throwing in the towel...but do you think it could be my firewall maybe did anyone else have to tweak their firewall...but i am close to giving up

Leave a comment:

replied
    Have you tried uninstalling the Star Trek: Alien Domain miniclient, deleting where those files are stored on your computer, and then reinstalling Star Trek: Alien Domain to see if this problem is resolved?

Leave a comment:

• bubba2076
    replied
    i have had running the installer running since 11:30 LAST NIGHT AND IT IS STILL INSTALLING

Leave a comment:

replied
    Is it working for you now bubba2076 ??

Leave a comment:

• bubba2076
    replied
    it start downloading then it says a new version of the downloader has downloaded old one will be closed i click ok the it switches from downloading to installing and goes no further
    Last edited by bubba2076; 09-23-2020, 04:11 AM. Reason: whoopsie is says updating not downloading

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by ny224096c View Post
    new server hmmm yet no sector 25 or lvl 96 sounds like usual scam. from scamba
    Your post has nothing to do with the topic in question. Please stay on topic. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ny224096c
    replied
    new server hmmm yet no sector 25 or lvl 96 sounds like usual scam. from scamba

Leave a comment:

replied
    what is the latest version for Win 10? This has not updated in a long time, have 2.0.o.27 installed.

Leave a comment:

• edgar-ap-howell
    replied
    Unfortunately neither version of the Mini-Client will work with my Acer Chromebook. Everything is in the cloud and this will not be the first game I have lost because I cannot download the relative app. I think y'all should do something to help Chromebook users to continue playing the game. Anyone have any solutions?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X