Mini-Client not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Client not loading

i have win10 and i trying to load client because of adobe not working as of Dec 31st but it will not load i get the message the updater needs to update and then is goes to installing FOR HOURS was gives?

Hi,
    Could you please show me the steps you stuck?

Comment

steps you stuck..not sure what you mean. but if you meant steps you took do not know how to do that

Comment

I am running 3 mini clients at the moment and it is the latest download version.

What part of the setup, installation, or login are you stuck on so we can help you further?

Comment

Unfortunately neither version of the Mini-Client will work with my Acer Chromebook. Everything is in the cloud and this will not be the first game I have lost because I cannot download the relative app. I think y'all should do something to help Chromebook users to continue playing the game. Anyone have any solutions?

Comment

what is the latest version for Win 10? This has not updated in a long time, have 2.0.o.27 installed.

Comment

new server hmmm yet no sector 25 or lvl 96 sounds like usual scam. from scamba

Comment

Originally posted by ny224096c View Post
                new server hmmm yet no sector 25 or lvl 96 sounds like usual scam. from scamba
                Your post has nothing to do with the topic in question. Please stay on topic. Thanks.

Comment

it start downloading then it says a new version of the downloader has downloaded old one will be closed i click ok the it switches from downloading to installing and goes no further
                  Last edited by bubba2076; 09-23-2020, 04:11 AM. Reason: whoopsie is says updating not downloading

Comment

Is it working for you now bubba2076 ??

Comment

i have had running the installer running since 11:30 LAST NIGHT AND IT IS STILL INSTALLING

Comment

Have you tried uninstalling the Star Trek: Alien Domain miniclient, deleting where those files are stored on your computer, and then reinstalling Star Trek: Alien Domain to see if this problem is resolved?

Comment

have uninstalled and reinstalled but still does not work so thank you for your help but i think i am throwing in the towel...but do you think it could be my firewall maybe did anyone else have to tweak their firewall...but i am close to giving up

Comment

Originally posted by bubba2076 View Post
                            have uninstalled and reinstalled but still does not work so thank you for your help but i think i am throwing in the towel...but do you think it could be my firewall maybe did anyone else have to tweak their firewall...but i am close to giving up
                            What firewall are you using, and if you have the firewall settings set very high you will have to give it access. If this is true then you could have blocked access for the game.

If its the windows so called firewall build in thing you will have to go into it and clear the block. If its by another provider then you will have to find out how you do it via their software. I am not a software guy I deal in hardware, so much easier. If it is a AV/Firewall issue it can be fixed. I know some people did have this problem upon release. I will look and see if there was a post.
                            Last edited by 16761828211; 09-25-2020, 09:40 PM. Reason: Just looked at back posts. It seems that some firewalls and AV's did not like the MC. You will need to unblock it to have it running. it is simple to do. Bitdefender is now advisable as a AV anyway.

Comment

That did it thank you all very much

Comment

Working...
                              X