arene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arene

deja pas d'arene la semaine derniere, et ca recommence pour cette semaine, il se passe quoi encore

Since two weeks, we have bugs in the arena and in the tournament. What are you doing ?

Comment

Merci pour la perte de crédits, cela fait deux semaines que l'arene de combat est bloquée et vous avez deja etait prevenus la semaine derniere. serveur fb 5 hersé

Comment

Originally posted by 44036898350 View Post
        Merci pour la perte de crédits, cela fait deux semaines que l'arene de combat est bloquée et vous avez deja etait prevenus la semaine derniere. serveur fb 5 hersé
        For all those that do not understand French "Thank you for the loss of credits, it has been two weeks since the battle arena is blocked and you have already been warned last week. harrows fb 5 server"

Dear player, have you reported this in the French speaking forum?
        What was the response you were given in that forum?

I can ask staff to look into the issue, however there is no issue with Arena which I play the game in.

Please provide Char name, Server name so when staff look at the problem they will be able to look up yous details and fix the issue.

This will help them if you play on the french servers as well.

Comment

Hi,
          Please try again. If you still have problem, let me know.

Regards,

Comment

serveur fb 5 hersé, capitaine quidomine, quand je parle de pertes de crédits je parles du fait que l'arène de combat soit bloquée et donc le magasin, ce qui fait que l'on ne peux pas échanger de crédits, tout le monde ne recharges pas. J'ai contactés le support 2x la semaine derniere et pas de changements. 2 semaines sans arènes ce sont des ressources perdues alors s'il vous plaits arretez vos pirouettes et reglez le probleme.

Comment

Originally posted by 48141592423407 View Post
              serveur fb 5 hersé, capitaine quidomine, quand je parle de pertes de crédits je parles du fait que l'arène de combat soit bloquée et donc le magasin, ce qui fait que l'on ne peux pas échanger de crédits, tout le monde ne recharges pas. J'ai contactés le support 2x la semaine derniere et pas de changements. 2 semaines sans arènes ce sont des ressources perdues alors s'il vous plaits arretez vos pirouettes et reglez le probleme.
              Please do not be rude and act accordingly on this forum.

Staff have asked a question which if you are still having issues they will address the problem. There is no point being rude as all it will do is end up with your complaint on the forums being ignored.

As the STAFF member stated, if it is not fixed then contact them once again, hopefully in a better manor.

Comment

Mantis, désolé mais on a signalé par le support, on reçoit des réponses évasives, et l'arena reste bloquée. c 'est pour cela que nous sommes passé par le forum. si le support ne sert à rien autant le fermer et dire aux joueurs de faire les remarques sur le forum. mais bon, cela fonctionne enfin, pile quand on publie ici

Comment

on attend tous le dedommagement pour les ressources perdues, c'est bien beau de nous faire actu les off vedettes à coups de 10 credits, mais le seul endroit ou on peux en avoir gratuitement ne fonctionne pas. C'est quand meme fou.

Comment

Originally posted by steryc View Post
                    Mantis, désolé mais on a signalé par le support, on reçoit des réponses évasives, et l'arena reste bloquée. c 'est pour cela que nous sommes passé par le forum. si le support ne sert à rien autant le fermer et dire aux joueurs de faire les remarques sur le forum. mais bon, cela fonctionne enfin, pile quand on publie ici
                    I fully understand how frustrating but the language differance is causing problems. From what you have said you are on FB Server 5, is that the European servers or the US servers?
                    Is your server FB5 Organia? Because you are not going through your own language forum you are making it very difficult to help you. I am willing to try but you will have to use English in the English forum, or use French in the French forum. If the French Moderators are unwilling or cannot help you then please reach out ot us in this forum but you have to understand most of us do not speak French, Spanish or German as English is our main language or widely used second language.

If you have ticket numbers which relate to your Arena complaints you can PM me in this forum with those ticket numbers and I will ask, but first we need to make sure the game is working correctly for you and everybody else first.
                    The most important thing to do first is get information from players with a cool head, see what is wrong in game and then get it fixed. After it is all back up and running then you can state how long you have all been affected by this issue. Please do not expect a huge compensation deal because hat will not happen. The reason for this is because everybody would receive the same compensation regardless of what could be won, where they could have finished and what rewards they could have expected each day.

Lets get the basics done first.
                    Lets start with your servers name (We know its FB5 but is it EU or US servers).
                    Your characters name
                    Date this first happened
                    Any information which you can add (except it just isn't working).

Originally posted by 48141592423407 View Post
                    on attend tous le dedommagement pour les ressources perdues, c'est bien beau de nous faire actu les off vedettes à coups de 10 credits, mais le seul endroit ou on peux en avoir gratuitement ne fonctionne pas. C'est quand meme fou.
                    As stated above. Pointless posting in French when most of the players here do not speak french and when you have a dedicated french forum with French moderators which could help. If you post in English we will all be able to understand everything you say and would be able to help out more and better.
                    Also as stated above, I and staff would need the details you could supply to get things fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by chris62 View Post
                      Since two weeks, we have bugs in the arena and in the tournament. What are you doing ?
                      When posting on any forum it is wise for a person to state what the bug is. There are procedures on how to report bugs in the game. I suggest that you look the post over so in future you can make a post which makes real sense to the developers so they can look into the issue. If I stated there was a bug in this game without saying what it was or how it is affecting the game Staff would hang me out to dry.
                      Read [This]
                      Last edited by 16761828211; 06-18-2020, 09:12 PM.

Comment

We did a fix to arena error in FR Version yesterday, I tested our accounts and the arena was working well. So I asked if you still have problem challenging arena. If you still fail to do that, please provide me your character name and server, I can check for you again.

There is only English support available now in our website, so please describe your problem in English next time. Appreciate for that.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                          We did a fix to arena error in FR Version yesterday, I tested our accounts and the arena was working well. So I asked if you still have problem challenging arena. If you still fail to do that, please provide me your character name and server, I can check for you again.

There is only English support available now in our website, so please describe your problem in English next time. Appreciate for that.
                          c'est bien sur le serveur français S5 hersé que nous avons eu ce soucis avec l’arène. il est effectivement corrigé depuis hier. pour nos post ici, c'est en cliquant sur l'icone gamesamba sur le jeu qui nous amène sur ce forum qui est en français pour nous. peut être un soucis de lien sur cet icone qui nous bascule sur un forum américain traduit en français.
                          merci tout de même de vos réponses

Comment

Originally posted by steryc View Post

c'est bien sur le serveur français S5 hersé que nous avons eu ce soucis avec l’arène. il est effectivement corrigé depuis hier. pour nos post ici, c'est en cliquant sur l'icone gamesamba sur le jeu qui nous amène sur ce forum qui est en français pour nous. peut être un soucis de lien sur cet icone qui nous bascule sur un forum américain traduit en français.
                            merci tout de même de vos réponses
                            If you are using Google it will automatically change the text into the language set on your PC. But this the English forum where you get English support The French forum has FR at the end of it. This is the link to the French forum

Comment

Working...
                            X