Credits Going Into Negative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credits Going Into Negative

Samba do you people ever do something without screwing up something else. 5 years and you'd think youd get it right by now.

Credits are going into Negative numbers. if you have 10 and buy something with 15, the available credits go into -5.

Game Samba do not control the development of the game nor do they do any of the programming. However if you are able to get a negative amount it really does need looking into. I'll pass this on.

Comment

Originally posted by 746139454017 View Post
      Samba do you people ever do something without screwing up something else. 5 years and you'd think youd get it right by now.

Credits are going into Negative numbers. if you have 10 and buy something with 15, the available credits go into -5.
      May I know your in game name and server?
      I do not think it is possible to be negative.

Comment

S120 been getting negative credit amounts for the past week.

Comment

Also the Crystal section is screwed up as well. When you accomplish 4 goals it puts 2 boxes into your Item bin and can only open 1 the other gives an error.

Comment

If you have any screenshot?

Comment

If there's a way for samba to break it they'll figure it out. You people have logs and should know have a test account to recreate the problem instead of relying on players. 5 years later and you people still arent testing anything prior to putting it into live production.
              Attached Files

Comment

Credit Bug 2 Cropped.png

Getting the same thing for last week or so.
                If i have 5 creds and spend 5 it says -5
                If i have 10 creds and spend 5 it says i have 0.
                If i have 10 creds and spend 10 it says -10
                Reload the game and it shows the right amount of credits.

Teddy s189 Gothos
                Last edited by 41927844611; 01-10-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

I've had that happen a few times. I just reload. Yeah it's somewhat annoying. But I get the "9999" bug more. I mean 9's for everything. Open blackhole, or the other ones and I've gotten 999th place with 9999 points. That then becomes irritating because it then freezes the game, then I have to reload. And no I don't have a screenshot, but when I get it again I will.

Comment

Now i found out that ~~~Another Silly comment which got me banned~~~~

Last week we reported that the balance in your credits section of your screen was going into negative when you purchased something for crystal events. ~~~Another Silly comment which got me banned~~~~

I had a positive balance of 3 credits added 10 credits to my balance. Did a second refresh which should of brought be back to 3 credits, but no!

~~~Another Silly comment which got me banned~~~~
                    Last edited by 16761828211; 01-13-2020, 10:26 PM. Reason: ~~~Another Silly comment which got him banned~~~~ Please think before you post. Making things up about the wrong company will result in action taken.

Comment

Hi,
                      In my testing, the credits amount won't go to negative.
                      Any one else have such problem?

Comment

You are ripping us off period! Same thing happened to me. First time refresh is 5 credits your taking 10 out of my account! You wont believe people that say it, you wont believe people that put up screen shots. and then you edit people's comments, over something you know nothing about! Going say this one more time so you can comprehend! Go into endless trials, the first refresh is supposed to be 5 credits, you STOLE 10 credits and it will go into negative. YOU HAVE SCREEN SHOTS. I WONT BE SPENDING ANYTHING ON THIS GAME AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by black-lion View Post
                          You are ripping us off period! Same thing happened to me. First time refresh is 5 credits your taking 10 out of my account! You wont believe people that say it, you wont believe people that put up screen shots. and then you edit people's comments, over something you know nothing about! Going say this one more time so you can comprehend! Go into endless trials, the first refresh is supposed to be 5 credits, you STOLE 10 credits and it will go into negative. YOU HAVE SCREEN SHOTS. I WONT BE SPENDING ANYTHING ON THIS GAME AGAIN!
                          A bug in game is not ripping somebody off. if you go into minus and it is down to a bug then clearly it will get reset back to Zero and you will not lose money, HOWEVER if you deliberately make a purchase and get yourself into a minus figure because a bug allows you to do so it will be in their logs and you will remain in minus figure until you pay it back.

In life as in game, if you are a person that goes into minus figure in your own bank and you did it yourself would you expect the bank to say, "Its OK we will take the hit" Would you shout that they are ripping you off? If it was their error then you would tell the bank and they would fix it as soon as you tell them, which Ngames is doing. But remember they will check the logs to see if you have spent credits you didn't have first, and then correct the amount displayed.

I Know some people will not like what I have said, but they have said its a bug which is doing this. So enough of the name calling and nasty in nature posting otherwise they will be edited to a simple "My account is affected.

Just tell support your account details and that you are affected by this bug and they will fix it, or post here saying who you are in game, and server and we will make sure that staff are aware and will check out your accounts.
                          Last edited by 16761828211; 01-14-2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X