Axiom Blades Incorrect Initial Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axiom Blades Incorrect Initial Energy

With 5 star officer on Axiom Blades, the initial energy when entering battle should be 155. But on boss fight, the Axiom's initial +50 energy is ignored.

Does GS test ship's passive skills before introducing it at all nowadays??

trial n scout.jpg boss.jpg

Hi,
    What is your in game name, server and the 5-star officer you equip?

Comment

Sever: S193 - Doraf I
      Game Name: Deadpool,
      Flag officer used: UVOK

I also noticed the same issue at Arena; as in fleet never uses Magnetic Storm against the fleet without Athe and not locked (no PM, EMP or MS lock) at the start of the fight. Fleet always uses TA first as if, somehow, it lost more than 60 energy at the beginning of the fight.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback.
        I will report it to further check.

Comment

Originally posted by hamster2016 View Post
          With 5 star officer on Axiom Blades, the initial energy when entering battle should be 155. But on boss fight, the Axiom's initial +50 energy is ignored.

Does GS test ship's passive skills before introducing it at all nowadays??

trial n scout.jpg boss.jpg
          Please understand this. When ships are tested the operation which tests the ship does not test it the same as a player would, which is why we have a bug section on the forum.
          The operator would not be looking for exploits, bugs which come from a equipment or officers, and they would not be looking at the game effects which get removed for Boss.

Every ship and equipment is tested, but it is not tested by players. The boss cannot have some of the effects working because of the way it would have on the boss.

I agree that everything should be tested by players before it becomes live in game, and yes that has to be addressed. But if you find a problem in game which needs to get fixed use the bug section, and yes it does get checked and the staff do take notice.

Comment

Working...
          X