Bug Collection for Mini Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
    Dear Captains, Mini Client Rewards icon will be released in server S1-3 for testing first. Only the players who log in from client can claim the reward.
    If you meet any problem, please post here with screenshots.
    Appreciate for your supporting.
    I will ask again since my first attempts have not received so much as a 'We are looking into it'. I play on Armor Games where is the option to port / link your character or whatever to the mini client?

Comment

Originally posted by rigg View Post

I will ask again since my first attempts have not received so much as a 'We are looking into it'. I play on Armor Games where is the option to port / link your character or whatever to the mini client?
      What you should be asking is this. "Can I please have my account moved from "Armor Games" to the mainGameSamba site So I can log in direct with your company"

This would at least get some kind of response because you have to remember that your account belongs to you and you have a right to ask for it to be moved to a safe place where you can log in directly. This means that, if it is possible you would need your log in details, which you should have via Armor Games, just the same as people from FaceBook log in.

I know there are many people in the same position as you so do not sit and wait, take action and contact support regarding this matter, they may be able to fix it without an issue.

Comment

Microclient does not know who i am...
        I am a User who Login with FB normally -- now:…. when i understood it i should now use the FB APP Button (Purple) Right?
        Now the Microclient think i am a Number… it says "Welcome 56911579040573" thats not my Username. The other Thing is that my Server is not in the List: FB50-Wadi
        There is a Server FB50-Mimas …. not FB50-Wadi i need
        so...
        1) Problem with User Name
        2) i did not find my Server FB50-Wadi
        3) no one on my Squad is intelligent enough to solve the Microclient-Puzzle u gave us.(and there are Scientists!!) Yes... u can press the Facebook-Button and u are now inside FB and u can Login with your Account.... but i think this is not the correct way, Right? It says that i am not connected with the Microclient, when i try to get the Reward for Login with Microclient.
        Last edited by squaddy; 01-14-2020, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squaddy View Post
          Microclient does not know who i am...
          I am a User who Login with FB normally -- now:…. when i understood it i should now use the FB APP Button (Purple) Right?
          Now the Microclient think i am a Number… it says "Welcome 56911579040573" thats not my Username. The other Thing is that my Server is not in the List: FB50-Wadi
          There is a Server FB50-Mimas …. not FB50-Wadi i need
          so...
          1) Problem with User Name
          2) i did not find my Server FB50-Wadi
          3) no one on my Squad is intelligent enough to solve the Microclient-Puzzle u gave us.(and there are Scientists!!) Yes... u can press the Facebook-Button and u are now inside FB and u can Login with your Account.... but i think this is not the correct way, Right? It says that i am not connected with the Microclient, when i try to get the Reward for Login with Microclient.

What is your in game name and server? When you log in mini client, the user name is different to your facebook.
          FB server number +17 is the server number in our official website. For example, FB50 is server 67 in mini client.
          If you still have problem,please show me.

Comment

What is your in game name and server? When you log in mini client, the user name is different to your facebook.
            FB server number +17 is the server number in our official website. For example, FB50 is server 67 in mini client.
            If you still have problem,please show me.
            My Game Name is: Alex Vulcan on FB50-Wadi - i logged now at the moment again and looked for my Server +17. The Serverlist does only show FB-Servers and the last one is FB62-Lysithea. The FB50 + 17 (FB67 or S67?) will not shown. Btw: i noticed that on the official Website the FB62-Lysithea (List Microclient) is shown as S62-Lysithea (but as i said: it ends with Number 62 and i think that we have much more as 62 Server, isnt it? I need the Server who is called FBxx-Wadi or Sxx-Wadi :-)
            Last edited by squaddy; 01-15-2020, 06:59 AM.

Comment

My Game Name is: Alex Vulcan on FB50-Wadi - i logged now at the moment again and looked for my Server +17. The Serverlist does only show FB-Servers and the last one is FB62-Lysithea. The FB50 + 17 (FB67 or S67?) will not shown. Btw: i noticed that on the official Website the FB62-Lysithea (List Microclient) is shown as S62-Lysithea (but as i said: it ends with Number 62 and i think that we have much more as 62 Server, isnt it? I need the Server who is called FBxx-Wadi or Sxx-Wadi :-)
              Just so you know your server in the mini client is Server 67 - Wadi I can provide a screen shot if you require.

If you normally log in via Facebook you need to use the Facebook App, Last icon on the right. If you log in via the web site and use your Facebook ID to log in then you use the Left Facebook icon. Either way you have to log into server 67 - Wadi.

The advice by Admin/Super Moderator is correct. log in via the facebook app and then select the correct server and you will log into you own account. I have tested it and it works perfectly. I have logged in every way possible in the client and they all work as directed.

Comment

Hello squaddy ,

you downloaded the german Client? US S62 is called capella:
                US:
                ServerUS.png
                DE:
                serverde.png

Sven_B1982

Comment

ok thx Sven that was great help from you first i must change the language on the Main Website... and then its possible to download the US Microclient who shows me the correct Server So... i could login and take the reward now i am smiling around thx sooo much )
                  Last edited by squaddy; 01-15-2020, 08:19 PM.

Comment

applezhou

When using the x in top right corner of the Mini Client , please look at screenshots. you get an error message when trying to close the window. I do not know if it has been reported but I will PM you Via Discord if you do not see this message.

Miniclient cloesing down.jpg
                    Miniclient cloesing down2.jpg

I do think this is a minor thing but it does need to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
                      applezhou

When using the x in top right corner of the Mini Client , please look at screenshots. you get an error message when trying to close the window. I do not know if it has been reported but I will PM you Via Discord if you do not see this message.

Miniclient cloesing down.jpg
                      Miniclient cloesing down2.jpg

I do think this is a minor thing but it does need to be fixed.
                      Ok, please check your discord.

Comment

when i connect with the miniclient the game wants me to start again, it is impossible for me to play with my account.

Comment

Originally posted by 44036898350 View Post
                          when i connect with the miniclient the game wants me to start again, it is impossible for me to play with my account.
                          Are you connecting to the correct Facebook account. As there are two ways to log into Facebook (in the mini client) you will have to click on the correct icon.

Can you supply your Server , server name. Also Character name so Staff (real staff like Apple) can help you more.

Comment

Working...
                          X