No announcement yet.

Bug Collection for Mini Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it downloaded after I realized the computer was blocking it because it wasn't a microsoft app. But it still won't let me collect the rewards. The client is working fine. Do we have to wait to get our rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by 42921458970 View Post
      and...
      where is download link?
      just go to gamesamba site its there on home page left side.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
        Dear Captains, Mini Client Rewards icon will be released in server S1-3 for testing first. Only the players who log in from client can claim the reward.
        If you meet any problem, please post here with screenshots.
        Appreciate for your supporting.
        So is this only for Server 1-3.. I downloaded the mini client and i clicked on Fb thinking it would bring my character on FB63-Bilaren server Character name: Scoobie.. It won't show my Server. BUT Shows 80-Bilaren Server.. I assume it was my normal one but Its not.. its a frakin new account created.. What DO I do now ? Wait til it comes.. will we receive the same rewards as it showing in the FB server ? Can we bring our FB game to this client and not lose anything??
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 41408470099 View Post

klick on Home and it opens a new window you can resize(and also change language or play Fairy tail) and play on many servers
          lol you cannot manually resize the window. Clicking on the max window is not a solution for everybody where as a variable sized window would help more players that what we have now. Maximising a window will centre the window in the middle of your screen and anybody with a larger than 10" laptop window will have no improvement. Now if you are playing on a small screen it still does not get big and you cannot zoom in, unlike a browser.

To have any kind of mini client you have to allow the player to resize the screen to fit their monitor otherwise for some its just too cramped and others unplayable. and no maxing out the screen is not the answer for anybody that has a large or very large monitor who also has multiple windows open, remember not everybody is playing ST:AD and keep a window maxed whilst the continue their daily business. So no clicking on the rectangle is not an option for all.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

lol you cannot manually resize the window. Clicking on the max window is not a solution for everybody where as a variable sized window would help more players that what we have now. Maximising a window will centre the window in the middle of your screen and anybody with a larger than 10" laptop window will have no improvement. Now if you are playing on a small screen it still does not get big and you cannot zoom in, unlike a browser.

To have any kind of mini client you have to allow the player to resize the screen to fit their monitor otherwise for some its just too cramped and others unplayable. and no maxing out the screen is not the answer for anybody that has a large or very large monitor who also has multiple windows open, remember not everybody is playing ST:AD and keep a window maxed whilst the continue their daily business. So no clicking on the rectangle is not an option for all.
            I would also add that on my comp (win7 pro) if you click to go fullsize on second monitor, it makes it fullsize on primary monitor, will not go full screen on mon 2. Also would be nice if the client had tabs for multiple servers. Fullscreen covers up the autohide start menu also...
            Last edited by 38539469114; 12-30-2019, 11:01 PM.

Comment

the whole game has become one big fucking joke that we have to pay for, what's the point?
              greets from S3 your cap Krux

Comment

Hi,
                Mini Client rewards issue is fixed. Players who use facebook app methods can claim it now.
                If you still have problem, let me know.

Comment

How can you clear the used Facebook App Accounts/Cache from the mini client?

Comment

i can t find my character on my server. .....
                    game ask me to recreate a character

Comment

Hi,
                      Please note that there are 2 FB logins in the Mini Client. If you are playing in the Facebook game app or Facebook Gameroom, your login should be the "FB App" (purple FB button).

If you are logging in the GameSamba site using the FB login option, then you should use the "FB Web login" (blue FB button).

If you are still having a problem logging in to your account, please don't hesitate to get back to us.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                        Hi,
                        Please note that there are 2 FB logins in the Mini Client. If you are playing in the Facebook game app or Facebook Gameroom, your login should be the "FB App" (purple FB button).

If you are logging in the GameSamba site using the FB login option, then you should use the "FB Web login" (blue FB button).

If you are still having a problem logging in to your account, please don't hesitate to get back to us.
                        please provide a zoom in and out function in mini client to cluttered to play

Comment

Originally posted by holmesrr View Post
                          How can you clear the used Facebook App Accounts/Cache from the mini client?
                          If you want to switch facebook account, please log out it here first.
                          Facebook.pnglog out.png

Then go back to mini client, and choose the way you use to log in game.
                          client.png

Attached Files

Comment

I can not download the mini client . I use a chromebook with chromeOS exe files are unusable for us.

Comment

the client save no login data and he is very slow in the game is not good

Comment

the client is not ok i cant save my login data and he the game runs very slow

Comment

Working...
                                X