No announcement yet.

Bug Collection for Mini Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi... I can only log in with 1 character using the mini client...

I have 2 characters... one account on facebook, one account via GS - - -
    however my log in for both is the same facebook details... so when opening the mini client, it of course asks for your log in which is my FB details. enter those and only the GS account, Stiletto - S124-Lysia is able to log in
    it wont allow me to switch between characters so i can not log my main character in Sarah Hall - FB107-Lysia in via the micro client, only through facebook.

Comment

Doesn't work... Nothing ever works around here. I have downloaded it, But I can't find the Facebook server I have been playing on.

Comment

Client needs some work. The Facebook app isn't exactly intuitive, Also i have mutliple monitors and I can't expand it on the other monitors just the main one.

Comment

Hi,
          It's not possible to send a case from the mini client; I think. I found a bug, and reported it, but it's not showing up.

Sincerly,

Qi

Comment

I'm using Linux ... Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS ....
            do A client or solution for Linux exists ??

Comment

Originally posted by 78271560495266 View Post
              I'm using Linux ... Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS ....
              do A client or solution for Linux exists ??
              Only advice is to create a bootable windows drive, don't need much even a pen drive would work, or run of usb port. I have creates Linux and Windows bootable drives which load up and work as it its the c drive. Fun doing and allows you to run any game without creating a dual boot, or risk losing your game(s)

Comment

Downloaded MC and installed. Started with desktop icon and FB app info but still cant get MC rewards. says didnt login through MC and cant claim rewards. ???? SlayuAll FB315 O'Ryans Planet.
                Last edited by 43511577717065; 12-31-2019, 12:38 AM.

Comment

I figured out that I could get on my FB account using App Facebook, so I logged into the micro game client through that and tried to claim my rewards but it claims I did not log in through the micro game client even though I did. Please fix this bug. Character is Jack Hunter, FB56 - Juhraya. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
                    applezhou Main issue with mini client......

With browsers of any kind you have the ability to resize to the size of the screen and also to a larger window size. Because the mini client is fixed to a set size, which does not help big screen players, it means that players that in the past had the ability to resize their screen sizes to anything they like, now players cannot expand or shrink the clients actual size. I understand it is a little code withing the structure of the program, so would it be possible for somebody in development either allow the window to be resized, or tell players how they can have the screen set to a fixed size.

I could probably do this myself without asking but it would be good for other players to know exactly what to do so they can have the game at the right size for their screen sizes. remember not everybody is on a very small computer monitor or laptop.

You cannot resize the window. Please contact my directly on discord so I can explain better to you directly
                    klick on Home and it opens a new window you can resize(and also change language or play Fairy tail) and play on many servers

Comment

cannot find the download for the mini client

never mind. i have found it now
                      Last edited by oblitor; 12-30-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

OK further to my earlier post, after much messing around, finally managed to get both characters logged in from the same fb details , however, i am unable to claim rewards on my main account, got them ok for Stiletto but main char - - Sarah Hall - FB107-Lysia (now S124-Lysia with the client) see attached image, is unable to claim... thanks.micro.jpg

micro1.jpg

Comment

Downloaded client. OK Installed client. OK. Run the client and it performs an update loading 0 to 100% and say "New version is downloaded and running program will be closed and updated!" Press OK to continue and client stay in "Installing..." state never completing it. Running Windows 10. Tried running client with admin rights. Not working.

Comment

I am able to use the mini-client on the Samba servers, however I cannot sign into the client when on Facebook. what am I doing wrong?

Comment

cant find it

Comment

I logged into STAD from the mini client and tried to collect the mini client reward but game says I didn't, I'm guessing because I am signing in using the app FB option. What are my options.

Server ID: FB290-Ullian

Comment

Working...
                                X