No announcement yet.

Bug Collection for Mini Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play via Armor Games. How do I log in? I tried my pw I use at Armor Games and it says "Nope!"

Comment

how can screen zoom in and out browsers have a zoom in and out to fit screen in better

Comment

So, managed to download the mini-client. Followed the instructions for facebook app, finally managed to log into my account and game, which then promptly told me I hadn't logged in via the mini-client so couldn't claim the reward.

Why am I not surprised at this?

Comment

Mini Client icon have appeared - but the download is an self extractable .exe file, with no content on a Mac?

Comment

Finding 1) CPU usage higher than old browser based
            2) screen has gone black several times running Endless Trials

Comment

applezhou Main issue with mini client......

With browsers of any kind you have the ability to resize to the size of the screen and also to a larger window size. Because the mini client is fixed to a set size, which does not help big screen players, it means that players that in the past had the ability to resize their screen sizes to anything they like, now players cannot expand or shrink the clients actual size. I understand it is a little code withing the structure of the program, so would it be possible for somebody in development either allow the window to be resized, or tell players how they can have the screen set to a fixed size.

I could probably do this myself without asking but it would be good for other players to know exactly what to do so they can have the game at the right size for their screen sizes. remember not everybody is on a very small computer monitor or laptop.

You cannot resize the window. Please contact my directly on discord so I can explain better to you directly

Comment

hello,
                what about if u have 2 3 accounts..and cant open 2 3 windows toplay..???

Comment

Originally posted by 72181547213473 View Post
                  hello,
                  what about if u have 2 3 accounts..and cant open 2 3 windows toplay..???
                  but you can open more than one application

Comment

My primary machine is a Mac, so to run this, I managed to ressurrect a 10year old PC.

When i try to run the application i get:
                    One.png
                    When I click ok, I get the following screen:
                    two.png
                    And the above screen progress bar goes to full, then starts back from begining, goes to full... etc for 30+ minutes and nothing happens.

Comment

I cant log in on my acounts i have like 6 but nothing the main is on fb322 atlea but the micro put me to start from 0 Untitled1.png

Comment

Soo im not very happy
                        Attached Files

Comment

OK FYI, pick the FB App (One to the far right, it works for FB users).

So I'm in the mini client, I tried to get reward and it says,
                          You didn't log in from the mini client, and can't receive the award.

Yet I am doing this from the mini client.
                          Last edited by loboson69; 12-30-2019, 01:35 PM. Reason: More info.

Comment

Originally posted by sujitp81 View Post
                            My primary machine is a Mac, so to run this, I managed to ressurrect a 10year old PC.

When i try to run the application i get:
                            One.png
                            When I click ok, I get the following screen:
                            two.png
                            And the above screen progress bar goes to full, then starts back from begining, goes to full... etc for 30+ minutes and nothing happens.
                            You do have the firewall and antivirus allowing it to run and not holding it in virtual. And if it still does not run then it is your system which is not up to scratch,I mean the PC not the Mac, we like Big Mac's

Comment

Downloaded client and loaded game, but i cant resize the window to a viewable size. current size is too small to use.
                              Please help

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
                                applezhou Main issue with mini client......

With browsers of any kind you have the ability to resize to the size of the screen and also to a larger window size. Because the mini client is fixed to a set size, which does not help big screen players, it means that players that in the past had the ability to resize their screen sizes to anything they like, now players cannot expand or shrink the clients actual size. I understand it is a little code withing the structure of the program, so would it be possible for somebody in development either allow the window to be resized, or tell players how they can have the screen set to a fixed size.

I could probably do this myself without asking but it would be good for other players to know exactly what to do so they can have the game at the right size for their screen sizes. remember not everybody is on a very small computer monitor or laptop.

You cannot resize the window. Please contact my directly on discord so I can explain better to you directly
                                same issue, playing on a 15" laptop, game is unplayable due to the size of the screen. any help is appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X