3v3 left side buff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3v3 left side buff.

You need to remove this from the game, this is not need for speed on the mega drive, let us fight fair.

100% agree the left side buff is ridiculous and its usually the bigger fleets that get the left side, needs to be an even field or put the smaller fleets on the left

Comment

What are you talking about, there is no left side buff, its all in your heads. The people that line up on the left are normally the team with the better ping. as it is always subjective sometimes one side could be on the left, or the other side is on the left. Its normally players that cannot bare losing that complain about a "so called" left hand advantage.

Here is a test to prove there is no left hand advantage. When your playing as a single player and you are in a TEAM of 5 AI's does the first AI on the Left win all three fights against the right hand side AI, because if it did then that would prove there was a left hand side buff. Bad losers blame the game system because they lose. AI v AI shows there is no buff what so ever, its all luck and what skills get fired off first. And just to put it out there, you do realise that the fights actually take place on the server and only the information gets sent to your PC or laptop. This means the fight has already finished and your just watching the after mathes lol. A lot of player just PLAY in AI mode as its faster to fire. This is the advantage you see. All this bleating about left hand advantage is just poor losers making up something that just does not exist in the game just to excuse their bad ability to play the game.

This is my personal view which I can express, also if there was a left hand advantage it would have been seen in the code when playing the game, and nobody is showing that part of the code on the forum.

Comment

lmao your are very wrong ( saying respectfully) there is DEFINITELY a left side buff, there are the same players in our server group, we are a big team and there are a couple bigger teams, we face them on a VERY regular basis. when we are on the left side we always win, by a landslide every time. when we are on the right side they always win , by a landslide. there is 100% definitely a buff to the left side. even when it is ai vs. ai the left side always wins . now you personally may not believe this, but in my time playing you would be the one and only to not see it ( again saying this with respect). it needs to be addressed as an issue ( bug) or needs to be changed in coding. after all what good is a battle if the battle field is lopsided?

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
          What are you talking about, there is no left side buff, its all in your heads. The people that line up on the left are normally the team with the better ping. as it is always subjective sometimes one side could be on the left, or the other side is on the left. Its normally players that cannot bare losing that complain about a "so called" left hand advantage.

Here is a test to prove there is no left hand advantage. When your playing as a single player and you are in a TEAM of 5 AI's does the first AI on the Left win all three fights against the right hand side AI, because if it did then that would prove there was a left hand side buff. Bad losers blame the game system because they lose. AI v AI shows there is no buff what so ever, its all luck and what skills get fired off first. And just to put it out there, you do realise that the fights actually take place on the server and only the information gets sent to your PC or laptop. This means the fight has already finished and your just watching the after mathes lol. A lot of player just PLAY in AI mode as its faster to fire. This is the advantage you see. All this bleating about left hand advantage is just poor losers making up something that just does not exist in the game just to excuse their bad ability to play the game.

This is my personal view which I can express, also if there was a left hand advantage it would have been seen in the code when playing the game, and nobody is showing that part of the code on the forum.
          i want to say ( respectfully) that personally attacking me with your post ( " Bad Loser" , "All this bleating about left hand advantage is just poor losers making up something that just does not exist in the game just to excuse their bad ability to play the game." ) was unnecessary i would like an apology i am a very good loser/winner if i never lost a battle i would not be interested in this game or any other. seems to me you have banned me a few times for personally attacking you in a much less aggressive tone.

Comment

And the team on the left are the first in queue, if you join with team of 3 and their are just 3 green bars then a team of 3 joins you will always be on left side and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by 32681533901004 View Post
              i want to say ( respectfully) that personally attacking me with your post ( " Bad Loser" , "All this bleating about left hand advantage is just poor losers making up something that just does not exist in the game just to excuse their bad ability to play the game." ) was unnecessary i would like an apology i am a very good loser/winner if i never lost a battle i would not be interested in this game or any other. seems to me you have banned me a few times for personally attacking you in a much less aggressive tone.
              To point something out so you do not blow your top, "Bad Loser" is not directed at you, unless you are taking the stance that you are a bad loser and are offended by the label which you are implying onto yourself. There are many players out there that are bad losers that blame this Mythical Left Side Advantage, but it just is not true.

I will also point out this, when quoting somebody do not EDIT what you are quoting so it looks worse than it is. Some people do not take kindly to slicing up a post just to fit the other persons needs. You may not like what somebody says but deliberately using it to create a flame post, or try and bate somebody only results in disappointment. I know you are better than this, so next time put it in actual context.

lmao your are very wrong ( saying respectfully) there is DEFINITELY a left side buff, there are the same players in our server group, we are a big team and there are a couple bigger teams, we face them on a VERY regular basis. when we are on the left side we always win, by a landslide every time. when we are on the right side they always win , by a landslide. there is 100% definitely a buff to the left side. even when it is ai vs. ai the left side always wins . now you personally may not believe this, but in my time playing you would be the one and only to not see it ( again saying this with respect). it needs to be addressed as an issue ( bug) or needs to be changed in coding. after all what good is a battle if the battle field is lopsided?
              I have, and many others have tested this out, even those that tested the game know there just is no left hand advantage, its all lies made up by people who just want you to believe this myth.

The easy way to prove what you are all saying is not true is to test it. If there is an advantage then the LEFT side AI's will kill ALL of the right side without the player doing anything. This does not happen at all, sometimes the right side only loses a few ships but kills both the left side AI fleets, would we be saying there's a right side bonus then?
              It's a fantasy which you believe which just is not there.

If you can provide actual evidence instead of he said she said then great, but when it has actually already been proven over the first year 3v3 was out that it was just down to peoples pings as to who was on the left side, and the fastest connection always had the advantage. Its plain and simple, If I live 10 miles from the games server and you live 1,000 miles from it, who will end up with a better connection (if we were both on good connections which have good routes. I'E I do 2 jumps and you do 8) This has been proven because a game tester actually tested this out. This tester lived close to the game server, did a lot of work on this forum, and gave people the facts, which came direct from the client/server.
              The Loser, the one that loses, that has a large fleet will always look for reasons as to why they are losing and not the actual reason. I kill the same people on the Left and the Right. I know there isn't an advantage, but clearly you're not interested in the truth, all you want to do is rage on the forum about something which is not true.

If people remembered when 3v3 crashed for a few days they were trying to make it so small players got a boost to their fleets so they could kill the AI, as they had too many complaints from small players who could not get a single point from 3v3, but were taking all of their turns. They gave the player(s) a boost and it crashed the whole game. this got removed, just so people could play the game. Less than a week later they tried again and the system crashed again taking the game down for 3 days. So they removed it.
              Now if there was a left side advantage why would they try and allow small players to kill the AI is the left side had an advantage? with this so called advantage you guys go on about no small player would have needed the mystical boost. What you guys believe to be true was made up by somebody I will not name. It was done to cause trouble and still today people believe the fake story.

Would you believe that a fleet only 1 mil in size killed a 10 tril fleet in 3v3, no you wouldn't, but if somebody told you that if you put your fleet a set way, put set officers on your fleet, used set ships which used passive skills that will kill a fleet in seconds, no matter what their setup was, or what side they were on, would you believe that setup exists or would you call them a liar? Remember you have ships that counter and cannot be crit, officers that do 300% damage, targeting officers, combo officers, repeating officers, and that level 90 torpedo. I can his a players flag 6 times as the battle starts and thats without using a skill, or passive skills. If I add them in a flag will be dead before a player is on screen. This is what happens and the only people to complain about this so called issue is the Loser (the person that has lost). Do you see the winner shouting "its not fair" ? No matter what side the winner is on they will not complain. Also with the amount of manipulated mechanics in this game when it comes to ships and passives, the last thing I care about are the Losing players complaining about a none existent left side advantage. Remember, if there was one I would be shouting about it and not on the forum. I would have complained directly to the Developers with evidence of their bad programming.

But if you guys really want to waist your time screaming from the roof tops then please do, direct it to support instead of putting it in the forums. Ignoring the truth is your right, but just expect people who actually know this game to rebut your false claims. Support can be contacted in game, which you can do whilst in 3v3, and when you contact support make sure you provide the best evidence possible, Video evidence, which, btw, should start when you click on the join cue button. This way it will give staff the exact starting time, and once battle is over and you have proven your point, preferably with an equal fleet on both sides, AI fleets are exact so they will show every detail of the battle, you can attach your link to the ticket. They cannot argue over absolute evidence then can they, hearsay is not evidence its just somebody telling a story to get others to believe their false claimes.
              Last edited by 16761828211; 09-22-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 70850404431 View Post
                And the team on the left are the first in queue, if you join with team of 3 and their are just 3 green bars then a team of 3 joins you will always be on left side and so on.
                Sorry incorrect. The team with a player with the best ping will be first , which is normally on the left. Ping has everything to do with it, not a mystical power which magically gives people a magical buff which makes them kill mighty fleets in one overgrown thrust. I would laugh at this point but going Muhahahahahahahahaha may offend people too much.

Comment

i edited nothing your statement can been seen as you wrote it above why would i edit the fact that you did say we are bad losers for asking that the buff be removed
                  and i am in 3v3 now and there is absolutely a left side buff ...believe what you will but you are wrong end of story

Comment

Mantis, with all due respect you are wrong on both counts, the buff at low strength fleets is negligible so you hardy notice it, but as fleets begin to get crazy damage and crit it becomes so obvious it's laughable.

Ping has nothing to do with left or right side, it's when you join and who is already in queue.

I don't need to prove this as i see it every day.

By saying this is a myth then you are not going to help the situation. It needs to be looked into properly because it is taking a major event in game enjoyment out of the equation..

Comment

Mantis, with all due respect you are wrong on both counts, the buff at low strength fleets is negligible so you hardy notice it, but as fleets begin to get crazy damage and crit it becomes so obvious it's laughable.

Ping has nothing to do with left or right side, it's when you join and who is already in queue.

I don't need to prove this as i see it every day.

By saying this is a myth then you are not going to help the situation. It needs to be looked into properly because it is taking a major event in game enjoyment out of the equation..
                      There is no left and right side advantage, I have had this argument in a voice conference call and the andwer is there is no buff or advantage.

This argument will always come down to who or what you believe. It does not matter if you believe me I really do not mind, however if there was a buff then when the AI are fighting then the left hand AI will win. its as simple as that. Somebody started this argument once because they lost to a small player when 3v3 first started up, and thats how many years ago now. What people are forgetting is Damage is crazy, people can 1 shot everybody if they have the right ships, some people are already hitting over 1 million per hit on the boss, if you take into account of what others can hit then unless you have over 2 million health on your ships you will not live very long at all.

I know there is no bug, but as I have said before, put in a ticket, make a complaint to support, provide evidence which shows there is a buff being applied, and if you are correct then they will remove it.

Just so you know, Pandora was bugged. After providing the evidence that it was bugged they fixed Pandora so it is no longer bugged. We proved that Pandora was being applied to all ships and all of the ships hit each other, instead of just one ship. So what was happening was that all four of your ships hit all four of you ships. Once they realised the error they fixed it. People complained but it stopped people killing themselves. We provided clear evidence which was resolved.

Now my point is, provide evidence, not hearsay, This is the problem, one person started all this rubbish saying the left side advantage as they fire first, then it was, they always fire skills off first, then it changed to, they get a buff so they can win, to now, OMG the mega fleets get a mega buff so now they can beat my 4 tril fleet, and they are only like 2.5 tril and sitting with crescent sets. I have seen it all, read it all and have told people the truth about this bull.

Get two fleets, same officers at the same level with same equipment, ships, and skills. Make sure there is no difference between either fleets and you will see that its a 50/50 fight.

Still I know you will never believe me, which does not matter, but the staff will ignore the thread because they know that this is not a bug, there is no buff, and the 3v3 matches are working as they should.
                      Now If I find out anything which confirms any information which is contrary to what I have been told I will post it on the forum. I will make sure everybody knows about it, and you will get your answer, but until that day happens all i can say is, there is no buff, and my information comes from a very reliable person/staff.

Comment

i edited nothing your statement can been seen as you wrote it above why would i edit the fact that you did say we are bad losers for asking that the buff be removed
                        and i am in 3v3 now and there is absolutely a left side buff ...believe what you will but you are wrong end of story
                        This is what you said, carefully edited to make it look as if I was calling you directly a bad looser.

This is what I actually said, full unedited version.
                        Bad losers blame the game system because they lose. AI v AI shows there is no buff what so ever, its all luck and what skills get fired off first. And just to put it out there, you do realise that the fights actually take place on the server and only the information gets sent to your PC or laptop. This means the fight has already finished and your just watching the after mathes lol. A lot of player just PLAY in AI mode as its faster to fire. This is the advantage you see. All this bleating about left hand advantage is just poor losers making up something that just does not exist in the game just to excuse their bad ability to play the game.
                        Now putting it in its actual prospective shows you are trying to troll me. I would advise you to not do that. Context shows you cutting and pasting

Comment

Whats the point, might as well talk to a brick wall. I don't have the skills or knowledge to do screen shots etc etc. It is obvious you are not going to listen to very experienced players.

I will give you an example.

So 1 team of 3, me up front v a team of 3 with 2 that i cannot beat in arena or cssb. When on right side i die in seconds on left side i kill all 3 without losing a ship. This does not happen just once, it happens all the time. Nearly every time.

Maybe you should question your information that you received rather than the players that live with it day after day.
                          Last edited by 70850404431; 09-22-2019, 07:10 PM. Reason: Edited for spelling mistake:)

Comment

Whats the point, might as well talk to a brick wall. I don't have the skills or knowledge to do screen shots etc etc. It is obvious you are not going to listen to very experienced players.
                            I will give you an example.
                            So 1 team of 3, me up front v a team of 3 with 2 that i cannot beat in arena or cssb. When on right side i die in seconds on left side i kill all 3 without losing a ship. This does not happen just once, it happens all the time. Nearly every time.
                            Maybe you should question your information that you received rather than the players that live with it day after day.
                            I do not need to question my information because it comes from a highly recommended source that has provided over the years to give everybody the correct information. This information was always correct and verified with staff and devs. So why would I need to question the correct information. Now bashing your head against the wall is not worth doing. Having a debate which has people both saying they are right can only result in a stand off. You cannot prove there is a buff, and I cannot prove there isn't, and we both know the Staff will never answer this post because it is not a bug in the game.

Point is, if you can provide evidence which shows the code where the buff is applied then show it. I know you cant do that but If I am right then great, if your right then great. All I am saying is this, this Left side rubbish was only an issue 2 years ago when one guy said there was a left side advantage all because he could no longer beat the people he was killing before in SB and Arena. He forgot the increases in gear, stats, skills, and everything else, plus the Gold cards some people also have. Its amazing what a single lie can do for a game.

Comment

I also heard of this buff thing years ago and i laughed at it, so it may not be a bug but it affects game play in a negative way. I will ask a few more tech inclined people if they can try. I don't mind losing or having a good fight, i just want it to be a fair fight for both sides.

But seriously please do not just brush players off because you believe something is or is not there. It's a shame there are no Devs or Staff here to answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X