X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hal2010
    commented on 's reply
    You can Still do it. They have actually shortened the amount of time the trials are unavailable. But yes there is a period of time when you can not reset the trials. I was still able to do a trial reset Sunday 2200 Server time, and had access to the trials again when i logged on this morning at 0500 Server time.

replied
    Hal, for the task "Reset Trial 1 Time" it should be noted that you cannot complete that task on Sunday/Monday when Trials are unavailable.
    (reported in Game Bugs)

Leave a comment:

• Hal2010
    commented on 's reply
    These are part of the 1.14 update and hotfix

• Abelus
    replied
    I'm not seeing the tasks for more than 60 scored at all, no chip update, no boss and no trial reset.

Leave a comment:

replied
    You do not need to lvl up the chips either. Just adding one chip will give you the pts.

Leave a comment:

• Hal2010
    replied
    Updated with Patch 1.14 and hotfix

Leave a comment:

• Hal2010
    commented on 's reply
    confirmed and updated ty

• kurn
    replied
    Hal2010, just something to check out. For the last daily: level up an officer one time, you don't need to get him/her to the next level. Just adding experience once will also get you the reward. I just use one 50 EXP card on a low level officer who's not in my fleet. You might want to check this out for yourself. I don't know if this is intentionally or a bug.

Leave a comment:

• Hal2010
    commented on 's reply
    That is very hit and miss it seems, many can do it while others can not. I wish I knew a 100% way to get them to appear

replied
    A very good post Hal2010 but 1 thing bud ,your quote " I have found that if you go to your highest sector and the click on each system and use the red explore (launching combat sequence) that they should appear allowing you to do them. " this part does not work my friend , but apart from that this is sensational information .
    Last edited by 45101324979; 07-01-2015, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hal2010
    replied
    moved to academy

Leave a comment:

• Hal2010
    commented on 's reply
    I have 0 power on the forums to move or sticky anything, just a normal user.

• Slybek
    commented on 's reply
    Hal, can you move it into the Academy Forum?
    Or would you need someone else to do that?
    At least it probably wouldn't get buried there ...
    Good job!
    (y)

• Hal2010
    commented on 's reply
    I dont control the stickys but thanks for all the feedback

• ranger-ric
    replied
    Yes, nail it to the wall, Hal. This is a must for the beginner and gives them something to do with purpose. Good Job!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X