This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Score

Going to Try and address some of the stuff surrounding the Daily Score, and some of the best ways that I found to do these. Peoples comments are welcome, just please try and keep them constructive as this is meant to help people to get more out of the game.

Upgrade any weapon 1 time (5 points) - This requires that you use an E-Crystal to upgrade or level an item, this doesn't have to be a weapon it can be any item. I find it best to keep a few low level weapons around that I acquire from the the elite stages, that only use 1-5 crystal per once an item gets past that I will resolve it and move on to the next one.

Pass any elite stage 5 times (5 points)- Fairly straight forward, passing the stage can be done with doing new stages or by sweeping old stages. I always do the best stage -15 that I have available.

Scout any system 3 times (5 points)- Scouts again are the green triangles that are located outside of systems in sector space. You should have scouts appear 3 times a day in any system where that system level requirements falls within 20 of your current level. Meaning if you are level 70 you can only do sectors that are meant for levels 50 or above. If you are having trouble find scouts as many people are, I have found that if you go to your highest sector and the click on each system and use the red explore (launching combat sequence) that they should appear allowing you to do them.

Scout

Attack any hostile colony 3 times (5 points) - Straight forward as it gets, attack an enemy (opposing faction) planet 3 times. Note for new players with each raid, attack on an enemy player or recycling of wreckage adds 30 seconds to a shared "Loot Timer". It is best to do these first thing after logging on for the day.

Attack any enemy fleet 1 time (10 points) - Fairly straight forward, if you can find one attack one. You do not need to win to get credit for this only to be an attacker once. Again for those starting out and dont have resources to replace an entire fleet, I would suggest using the 3 beginner ships that you created for another daily task. If you ask in world chat you can often find member of the opposing faction that would be willing to trade attacks with you. Everyone is trying to get their daily score done as well so most people are helpful

Recycle any wreckage (5 points)- For this one wreckage also means debris. There are many ways to create debris on your own that will speed up collection. First way is to destroy an enemy fleet, if you already did the daily task to destroy an enemy fleet debris should already be created simply scan the system again and you should find it. Second way after you have done the attack 3 enemy colonies your cargo hold will contain metal, move to a nearby planet and use the discard option and then discard your metal, scan and pick it up again. Third option is to move to a Wormhole and disband a ship in your fleet, this will give you back 50% into storage of the metal used to create the ship and create a small % of the metal used to create it as debris. I find it easiest to use the ships that you built as part of the daily task. Other option is to ask someone on the server for help doing one of these task for you. Again note that this action adds to your loot timer so should be done early.

Build Starship 3 times(5 points) - Pretty simple just build any 3 starships. I find that its to create the 3 beginning ships as they are quick and cheap. These can be used in other daily tasks namely attack enemy fleet and recycle any wreckage.

Collect resources 10 times (5 points) - Simple collect either Metal, Crystal, Deuterium, or Synergen from Home planet or Colony.

Unload Resources 1 time (5 points) - If you have already done the attack enemy colony and/or Recycle any wreckage and/or Investigate event you should already have resources in your cargo hold, simply go to either your home planet or any colony. Note that depending on the amount of your cargo this process can take a good period of time. Unless you are at the Home planet or you are cloaked you can become an easy target for someone looking to do their daily, so plan this out accordingly.

Investigate event 3 times (5 points) - This is by far the most confusing. By investigate this actually means what was known as system explores, these are the green hexs located next to planets in the 5, 9, 13 & 15 systems (currently). Again these explores are not in the same system each time, they move around each hour. The explores/investigates are refreshed at the top of the hour and are only present for the first 50 mins of each hour.

Explore

Level up officer 1 time (5 points) - Fairly simple providing that you have officer experience cards. These cards are very commonly found while doing the scouting events, you may have to do a number of scouts in order to get enough to level an officer once they reach higher levels. In order to receive this you only need to use 1 card of any level, the officer doesn't need to gain a level just have experience added to them.

Attack the Boss 1 time (5 points) This is simple, join the boss fight. This one does require level 24.

Reset Trial 1 time (5 points) This one first requires that you have the trials open, which is around 35. The next thing that this requires is that you have made progress in the trials so that you have stages to reset.

Upgrade any chip 1 time (10 points) - To do this one you need to have collected enough chip fragments to fully upgrade 1 Chip to its next level. This can require a number of chip fragments.

1 to 2 = 500 Xp or 10 Green Fragments (50xp)
    2 to 3 = 1000 Xp or 20 Green Fragments
    3 to 4 = 3000 Xp or 60 Green Fragments
    4 to 5 = 8000 Xp or 160 Green Fragments
    5 to 6 = 16,000 XP or 320 Green Fragments

Rewards
    10 points - 100 Deut, 1 Metal Box & 1 Squad Medal
    20 points - 100 Deut and 5 Crystal Boxes & 1 Squad Medal
    30 points - 150 Deut, 30 E-Crystals and 2 Officer Xp cards (50 Xp) & 1 Squad Medal
    40 points - 150 Deut 2 10 Credit Cards (20 Credits) & 1 Squad Medal
    50 points - 3 Officer Xp cards (50 Xp), 1 Cloaking Device (s) and 1 B-Crate & 1 Squad Medal
    60 points - 1 Crate, 1 Refresh Card and 1 Squad Medal
    80 points - 1 Repair Kit (L), 10 Equipment Pieces and 1 Squad Medal

Last edited by Hal2010; 11-18-2015, 06:18 AM.

Sticky please.

Comment

Yes, nail it to the wall, Hal. This is a must for the beginner and gives them something to do with purpose. Good Job!!!

Comment

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont control the stickys but thanks for all the feedback

• Slybek
        Slybek commented
        Editing a comment
        Hal, can you move it into the Academy Forum?
        Or would you need someone else to do that?
        At least it probably wouldn't get buried there ...
        Good job!
        (y)

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 0 power on the forums to move or sticky anything, just a normal user.

moved to academy

Comment

A very good post Hal2010 but 1 thing bud ,your quote " I have found that if you go to your highest sector and the click on each system and use the red explore (launching combat sequence) that they should appear allowing you to do them. " this part does not work my friend , but apart from that this is sensational information .
        Last edited by 45101324979; 07-01-2015, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Hal2010
          Hal2010 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is very hit and miss it seems, many can do it while others can not. I wish I knew a 100% way to get them to appear

Hal2010, just something to check out. For the last daily: level up an officer one time, you don't need to get him/her to the next level. Just adding experience once will also get you the reward. I just use one 50 EXP card on a low level officer who's not in my fleet. You might want to check this out for yourself. I don't know if this is intentionally or a bug.

Comment

• Hal2010
          Hal2010 commented
          Editing a comment
          confirmed and updated ty

Updated with Patch 1.14 and hotfix

Comment

You do not need to lvl up the chips either. Just adding one chip will give you the pts.

Comment

I'm not seeing the tasks for more than 60 scored at all, no chip update, no boss and no trial reset.

Comment

• Hal2010
              Hal2010 commented
              Editing a comment
              These are part of the 1.14 update and hotfix

Hal, for the task "Reset Trial 1 Time" it should be noted that you cannot complete that task on Sunday/Monday when Trials are unavailable.
            (reported in Game Bugs)

Comment

• Hal2010
              Hal2010 commented
              Editing a comment
              You can Still do it. They have actually shortened the amount of time the trials are unavailable. But yes there is a period of time when you can not reset the trials. I was still able to do a trial reset Sunday 2200 Server time, and had access to the trials again when i logged on this morning at 0500 Server time.
          Working...
          X