This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Official STAD Game Helpers

Here you will find a list of players who have been officially appointed Game Helper. This list will be kept up to date as time goes on, so you might see names that have been added/removed from this list. If you need help with STAD feel free to contact anyone of these players they will gladly help you with any question you may have about the game.

Note: Game Helpers are not Game Master or official staff members of GameSamba if you have a complaint like being stuck or a player is bothering you, please go to http://support.gamesamba.com/ and send a ticket or email them at [email protected].

Game Helpers
    Note: If you are a Game Helper and feel that your activity status is wrong, then send me a pm on the forum or discord.
    • Derek Hill [Status: Active] [Server: N/A]
    • LashedtoDeck [PM] [Status: Active] [Server: N/A]
    • reyoflight [PM] [Status: Active] [Server: N/A]
    • Prime [Status: Active] [Server: FB-64]
    • Reddington [Status: Active] [Server: N/A]

Honorable Ex-Game Helpers
    These are Ex-Game Helpers who performed at the top most ability but has since moved on to do other things.
    • Wizkiller96 [PM] [Status: Active] - Currently doing forum & discord moderation/community helper duties.
    • Hal2010 [Status: Resign]
    • Tamlin [Status: Resign] - Active on GameSamba's discord.
    • Illegal [Status: Resign]
    • Zoolander [Status: Resign]
    If you have any complaint about one of the Game Helpers you can inform one of the super moderators on the forum. You can also send an email to [email protected]
    More information about what a Game Helper is can be found by clicking here!

Status Codes
    • Active = A helper is available to help.
    • In-Active = A helper isn't available. If a helper remains in this status for too long they will be removed due to inactivity.
    • Busy = A helper is on vacation or dealing with other real life matters at this time.
    • Retiring = Means a Game Helper will be retiring from his/her duties soon.
    • Resign = A helper who has retired from his/her duties, usually, this status won't be seen unless a helper is on the honorable section of the list. It will also be seen if a Game Helpers status update post has mentioned a Game Helper resigning.

Server Codes
    • FB = Facebook Server
    • S = GameSamba/Website Sever
    Last edited by wizkiller96; 10-02-2019, 02:38 PM.

Lyllah & Kor tor has been added to the Game Helpers list feel free to say hi to them when you see them in-game.
    Lyllah S27
    Kor tor FB13

Comment

Chad has been re-added to the Game Helpers list feel free to say hi to him when you see him in-game.
      Chad S3
      Last edited by wizkiller96; 11-09-2015, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Game Helper's Status Update
        • Wizkiller96 - Reason: Will be gone for a few days starting on March 16, 2016 at 5pm EST and won't be back home until a few days later as he will be out of state.
        • Humbled - Reason: He currently busy with real life matters so he a come and go so his responses might be little slower.
        • Lyllah - Reason: Has not been active as of lately and with no progress so far. Until further notice I won't remove the name from the list until it's been confirm that they left/quit.
        • Kor tor - Reason: Has not been active as of lately and with no progress so far. Until further notice I won't remove the name from the list until it's been confirm that they left/quit.
        • Chad - Reason: Not active in the forum but you can find him in-game if you're on his server. Not sure on his status fully so it will be labeled as unknown for the time being.
        Last edited by wizkiller96; 03-14-2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Wizkiller96 - Status Updated | Reason: I returned from my trip and will be able to answer pms and questions players may have.
          • Chad - Status Updated | Reason: After confirming Chad status and find he still active in-game I have change his status to "Active". So feel free to message him in-game when you see him.

Note: I will be adding the servers of where you will find most of the game helpers later on after confirm there server locations. Currently only Game Helpers who you can pm on the forum at this time is Me, Humbled, Hal2010, and Axilom. Reason for this is I don't have the forum accounts of the other Game Helpers.
          Important: Game Helpers can't help you will player complaints or other major issues. If you have any issues with a player harassing you and cause trouble with in the game then please send a report to http://support.gamesamba.com/ or and email to [email protected]. If you don't prefer these options you can try messaging one of the super moderators on the forum. I listed a few super moderators who are the best choice for this below.

Super Moderators
          • Lilliyan - Community Director | Note: Please don't spam this person as she is very busy at times and spamming her wont get your issues solved any faster.
          • MaggieM
          • AppleZhou
          • Not all super moderators are listed here but anyone should be able to help you.

Comment

• Hal2010 - Reason: I'm here to making an announcement that Hal2010 has resign from his Game Helper position and has since moved on to other things. I wish him the best and would like to thank him for all the help and informative information he made for the players of the STAD Community. Even through all the mess it been going through, he was able to help tons of players even when they didn't seem reasonable. Do to his hard work with the STAD Community I will put him in the Honorable Ex-Game Helpers list. This might not be and official award by GameSamba but it a award I want to give him for his hard work and being a great friend with all of us here on the Game Helper team. Thank you again Hal2010 and goodluck.

Comment

• Humbled - Reason: Removed due to In-Activity.
              • Lyllah - Reason: Removed due to In-Activity.
              • Kor tor - Reason: Removed due to In-Activity.
              • Chad - Reason: Removed due to In-Activity.

If you feel this is wrong and that you weren't in-active please leave me a pm and I will have someone contact you.

Comment

• Paulstartrek - Status: Has been added to the Game Helper team. You can find him on FB114, so when you see him be sure to say "Hello".

Comment

• Altereg0 - Status: Has been added to the Game Helper team. You can find him/her on S18, so when you see him/her be sure to say "Hello".

Comment

• Zoolander - Status: Has been added to the Game Helper team. You can find him/her on FB-121, so when you see him/her be sure to say "Hello".
                    • Zeadacron - Status: Has been added to the Game Helper team. You can find him/her on FB-53 & FB-54, so when you see him/her be sure to say "Hello".
                    Last edited by wizkiller96; 04-21-2016, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Back - Status: Has been added to the Game Helper team. You can find him/her on FB-87, so when you see him/her be sure to say "Hello".

Comment

• Kyos - Status: Has been added to the Game Helper team. You can find him/her on S-149, so when you see him/her be sure to say "Hello".

Comment

• Vashanka - Status: Has been added to the Game Helper team. You can find him/her on S-132, so when you see him/her be sure to say "Hello".

Comment

• Daffy - Status: Has been added to the Game Helper team. You can find him/her on S-152, so when you see him/her be sure to say "Hello".

Comment

• Wizkiller96 - Status: I will currently be away for most of July so I won't respond to pms as quickly. All though I will try to get back to anyone who pms me with-in 24 hours of the message being sent. Remember if you have any major concerns please use the proper support channel. If you don't know them that will be http://support.gamesamba.com or [email protected].

Comment

Working...
                              X