mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini

mini client 2 days now lagging bad.. sometimes wont let you fire weapons korvac scout etc. refresh stops at 41 46 51 and 78. takes 3 or 4 refreshes to fix. really sux in 3v3 have re-downloaded mini twice
    Last edited by shane2; 10-13-2021, 02:48 PM.

Originally posted by shane2 View Post
    mini client 2 days now lagging bad.. sometimes wont let you fire weapons korvac scout etc. refresh stops at 41 46 51 and 78. takes 3 or 4 refreshes to fix. really sux in 3v3 have re-downloaded mini twice
    have you ever thought that it could be down to other things?
    1, Internet Provider
    2, connections to servers which you go through when you are connecting to the server. We all have multiple jumps when connecting to the server so we end up going from one location to another before we finally get to the server, and then the trip back. LAG via Bottlenecking
    3, You PC is suffering from Latency, usually because you are running to many processes at the time of playing the game. This can be because your doing a Virus scan at the same time as playing, or you have more tha one client open, or you have something which is running in the background thats taking a lot of resources which you do not know is running. Things like Windows Auto Update when it downloads and does cause issues. AV software scanning actively, and so on. Not everything is down to the Mini Client and how it works. Yes its a heavy rescores running program, but to avoid Latency, which it is more likely to be, if you have done a Tracert and shown your not bottlenecking. Solving latency could be as easy as running the client through an SSD and not through a basic Hard Drive.

I would check your system first to make sure its not that which is causing the problem. I run 3 clients all at the same time. I only get Latency if I am doing a AV Scan, and have 2 other games running at the same time. I normally turn off other games to play, but not all the time. I have a R7 8 core 16 thread Processor, built into a MSI motherboard with a 1Tb SSD for main OS. My other drives do everything else and all my games which require no latency are on the OS drive. I do have a 130 Mb internet speed HOWEVER internet speed is as only as the servers you go through, which means if I have to access a server which is only 10Mb then that would be my max speed, which would be lowered once more people access that server. Its like a home router, the more people using it the slower your overall speed will be.

Comment

Working...
    X