Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternity SSE issue

Hi Guys,

Just so you all know I have already sent to support the major problem with this New ship.

Please list below any bug which you have forum so far with this ship.

I have tested it through most of the game so far and One Passive is not working unless you are fighting Scout 8472 creatures. The Passive "Remove all enemy Shields" is not working as its states. I do intend to test this ship fully so people know if it works and when it gets fixed. By its definition all enemy ships should be hit with PN style removal of shields (without the silence effect). This means at the start of the battle you, or they, remove 100% of ships shields from all ships when they enter the battle.

If you find this does not work on your server either please say "Same here on my server, Server (S xx or FB xx)

Thanks guys, and I am hoping to get this fixed asap.

FB37.... no shields are removed.

Comment

It does work on the boss. Try it! It removes boss' shields....

Comment

Originally posted by 58336740 View Post
        FB37.... no shields are removed.
        I have been testing this and have talked with staff. I do believe the description is wrong because of how it works. As this ship basically works like Pulse Nova, once at Rank 5 the Silence effect is added.
        Ok from my personal testing this is my results.

NPC ships
        All first shot attacks from this ship removes shieldsm but it actually has to fire a shot off first, so if you are already dead they you do not fire anything. Best used with an officer which fires 1 second before start of battle. Best results.

I tested this ship by itself, without equipment or officer just to make sure that I got the correct results first, as my pure damage with an officer and equipment would one shot kill most NPC based enemy. Once I tested this I then added basic equipment and an officer.

Without equipment I found these results/
        Scouts. Removed shields after first shot hit
        Boss. Removed shields after first hit (this is an error and should be fixed soon)
        Trials/Endless trials Shields drop after first hit.
        Interstellar Not tested

Originally posted by 46429906303 View Post
        It does work on the boss. Try it! It removes boss' shields....
        It will be fixed as Boss should be immune

Comment

Tested in 3v3 with an officer which fires 1.5 seconds early and the other players comes in, shields go pop and then torp kills them. Its a one shot kill ship

Comment

yep it is
            finaly time to slowly(or not so slowly) found other game,they killd this one..no more fighing=no more fun
            So now no one have no need to buy new ships also..realy sad how they scew all..
            mibe we gona se around ..as this started to look like excursion..saad
            laters

Comment

Originally posted by metamorfosso View Post
              yep it is
              finaly time to slowly(or not so slowly) found other game,they killd this one..no more fighing=no more fun
              So now no one have no need to buy new ships also..realy sad how they scew all..
              mibe we gona se around ..as this started to look like excursion..saad
              laters
              Hi Meta,

I understand what your saying, but if this ship allows smaller players to battle then for them its a great ship. But what people may not like is the fact that its a Glass Cannon. You still have to build a fleet and TBH I cannot see why you are complaining. The first shot most players use is EMP based, which is Pulse Nova. On AI PN gets fired first removing your shields and locking you up for 5 seconds, and in that time you either live or die. All this ship does is removes the need to fire PN, and at rank 5 you get Silence effect added.

Great ship, dies fast, has uses as none flag, amazing if you use the 1.5 second officer on it as you remove shields instantly. Then if you have the Energy you can use AOE skills to cause massive damage. But as you are a mega player with a highly developed fleet you know that shields are totally worthless in this game. Also you never know they may bring out a ship which replenishes shield which counters this ship. We have officers which counter PN (Silence effect) so something that gives a % shields back would mean players could have fun playing around with the whole fleet.

All we need is ideas for ships which can improve the game, but will not make the game unbalanced.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

All we need is ideas for ships which can improve the game, but will not make the game unbalanced.
                Would the developer hear to suggest of our community?..............................

Best regards, Torra

Comment

Working...
                X