X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No compensation for being locked out more than 36 hours

Mehome
    S121 Ligilium

I recieved the compensation for the "Cross Server Battles Issues" but i am not happy with it.

It in no way replaces the loss of credits and daily rewards for the time i was locked out nor does it replace the 300 credits i will have to spend to catch up with the rest of my server in the Wheel of Prizes, Lucky Draw and Blackhole Treasure events in order to have a chance of rewards at the end of the june event.

I do not feel it unreasonable to have expected more given the loss i have experienced. As in a previous post i would like to also express my disapointment of not being able to play and missing a day for the first time in more than 5 years, this is in itself a great personal loss.

The attached screenshot shows the compensation i received.

compensation.png

Hi Mehome.

Have you put in a complaint regarding you not being able to get into game? And yes I do mean a support ticket?

My account on 121 was also locked out for some time but not for as long as you have said. I could not play when all 100 servers were down but I could get in the day before as I was taking turns on the boss, after my main server had crashed.

Also, looking at the rewards you are getting 3v3 rewards, from 10 place and other rewards, which include 600 credits of ship crates. It may not be what you expected, but its better than nothing. Still you have got to contact support and tell them that you were unable to play due to not being able to log in. Other than that you know complaining on the forum may not be seen.

Comment

Mehome
      s121 Ligilium

I assumed as my topics in the bug section on 13th and 14th June were merged with all the post in "server Issues please post here" and "Game not loading 14th june...." that my issue would be dealt with alongside everyone elses therefore no i did not send in a ticket to harrass support further.

My topics stated the issue, had screenshot, updates, possible identification of the issue, confimation of the issue and when issue was resolved. I would suggest that merging my topics has done me a disservice as it results in my issue being lost in the mass of every one else having the same different issue.

I believe all others on S121 were also able to login ok so no not interested that you were, just not relevant information.

"Better than nothing...." really does minimize the loss i am feeling, a simple "send in a support ticket as this post may not be seen" would have been more helpful, no need for useless comment.

time to find out how to do support tickets i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by mehome View Post
        Mehome
        s121 Ligilium

I assumed as my topics in the bug section on 13th and 14th June were merged with all the post in "server Issues please post here" and "Game not loading 14th june...." that my issue would be dealt with alongside everyone elses therefore no i did not send in a ticket to harrass support further.

My topics stated the issue, had screenshot, updates, possible identification of the issue, confimation of the issue and when issue was resolved. I would suggest that merging my topics has done me a disservice as it results in my issue being lost in the mass of every one else having the same different issue.

I believe all others on S121 were also able to login ok so no not interested that you were, just not relevant information.

"Better than nothing...." really does minimize the loss i am feeling, a simple "send in a support ticket as this post may not be seen" would have been more helpful, no need for useless comment.

time to find out how to do support tickets i suppose
        I merged all of the topics in General chat, Bug and Tech forums. These were the reasons. 1 Gen chat was to give people information and try and keep it in one place so people did not go Mad, as they always do. 2, Bug and Tech reporting channels were merged because they have to be in one sectopn and within one post because at the time there was 5 or 7 posts with multiple people complaining. Bringing all the posts together was to allow STAFF, and everybody else, to reply to everybody if there was any meaningful information, Which at the time I was trying to get for everybody.

Everybody, when it comes to their account, should contact support if they feel they have lost out.

First day the game went down and Cross server was affected was from 13:15 server time Sunday Afternoon PST until 19:50 server time where I tested 3v3, myself, then I did boss after on multiple accounts, including S121, where I took turns in 3v3, and I also went into CSSB. As you are on Server 121 as well, I must point out that S120 was not affected as people were able to play during the down time as was I in 121, as I have accounts in both servers, I know I and many others could access these servers, HOWEVER, before you shout at me, I also know other people in 121 that could not load up the game or play, just like in some other servers in the next server group above S121.

I contacted Support the moment the servers crashed, I then went through every server to see which were affected, and yes that was all 370+ servers. I told them which had crashed and also all Cross server events on all servers were down.
        The only people that got double compensation were those on servers which were down, servers 4-58, at that time and then later another 50+ servers below your server group. Clearly these people should have got two payouts, one for losing everything for 1 and 1/2 days worth of gaming, which includes 3v3 rewards which everybody got.

But as I have told EVERYBODY, and thats not directed just at you, if you feel hard done by and feel that you should get both payouts because you couldn't log in, which they will find out via the logs if you tried to log in or not, then clearly you should contact support. Maybe when you tried to login you were hitting the same problem servers 4 - 58 were getting even though there was a full list of people hitting your boss at 13:50 server time, and were still playing the next day when that server was tested to see if it worked, and not just by me but a few others, which could include staff. Please send an e-mail to support and explain what was going on and hopefully they will check it out and then resolve the issue.

Comment

Mehome
          121 Ligilium

I see no reason why you would respond but clearly you have and again without consideration to my feelings.

But to then in front of everyone call me a liar and hide it with "before you shout at me ..." and again with "which they will find out via the logs if you tried to log in or not," You clearly have not even looked at my bug report posts.

What you did and why has no bearing on the fact that a disservice was done, therefore there was no need for any explanation regarding the merging of topics.

What servers you logged into, reported on, played on has no bearing on the fact that i was not able to login and play on S121 therefore there was no need to discuss this.

There was also no need to repeat that i should send in a support ticket when i have already stated that i will be finding out how to do so.

The whole point of this topic was to explain why i felt unhappy with the compensation i recieved having posted in another topic where YOU said "If anybody complains about the compo then I would like to know the reason for the complaint.". My comment in that topic and the starting of this topic were both shortly after logging into game and looking at my mailbox, until then there was no need for a support ticket given that i did not know one would be required.

Instead of being able to give my view on the compensation i received i feel i'm called a liar and just feel plain abused by the whole experience, non of this was neccessary.

As this topic has been highjacked and gone way astray you might as well just close it.

Comment

Originally posted by mehome View Post
            Mehome
            121 Ligilium

I see no reason why you would respond but clearly you have and again without consideration to my feelings.

But to then in front of everyone call me a liar and hide it with "before you shout at me ..." and again with "which they will find out via the logs if you tried to log in or not," You clearly have not even looked at my bug report posts.

What you did and why has no bearing on the fact that a disservice was done, therefore there was no need for any explanation regarding the merging of topics.

What servers you logged into, reported on, played on has no bearing on the fact that i was not able to login and play on S121 therefore there was no need to discuss this.

There was also no need to repeat that i should send in a support ticket when i have already stated that i will be finding out how to do so.

The whole point of this topic was to explain why i felt unhappy with the compensation i recieved having posted in another topic where YOU said "If anybody complains about the compo then I would like to know the reason for the complaint.". My comment in that topic and the starting of this topic were both shortly after logging into game and looking at my mailbox, until then there was no need for a support ticket given that i did not know one would be required.

Instead of being able to give my view on the compensation i received i feel i'm called a liar and just feel plain abused by the whole experience, non of this was neccessary.

As this topic has been highjacked and gone way astray you might as well just close it.
            Nobody called you a liar, except you, All I have said in short is contact support so they can look at your logs so they can see that you were unable to log in, then by rights you should be entitled to both Compo payouts and not just this one.

Clearly you just want to give me stick for asking you if you contacted support or not, which you did not, and then complain that I merged threads for a good reason.

I hope support respond to the email you eventually send in.

Comment

Working...
            X