Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the coming compensation for the servers being down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the coming compensation for the servers being down?

Is this compensation going to include credits? I as well as many other players I am sure pay for the monthly card each month. By the servers being down for day(s) possibly that would mean that credits from the monthly card would not be able to be collected. Thank you

i hav los a loth of revards , may in box had 2 mails in it to day yes and i hav lost credits to ++++

Comment

Originally posted by 40042374324 View Post
      Is this compensation going to include credits? I as well as many other players I am sure pay for the monthly card each month. By the servers being down for day(s) possibly that would mean that credits from the monthly card would not be able to be collected. Thank you
      good question about monthly

Comment

Originally posted by 40042374324 View Post
        Personally I would hope so, but as we have seen from the past this does not happen. My advice is this "Do not expect to get credits, just the basic rewards that nobody really wants."

I hope there is a question thrown towards some of us about what we think of a reward package, because when that is done people have liked what they have been given, however that does fall outside everybodies remit.

Comment

The support service is not working. Also did not receive his 3600 Hudson Rose badge from the Recruit Officer. Server s23-Remus

Comment

Originally posted by ura1 View Post
            The support service is not working. Also did not receive his 3600 Hudson Rose badge from the Recruit Officer. Server s23-Remus
            I read your post in another section. Do not be rude towards support they are working but you have to remember they have had a major incident and will be dealing with thousands of support tickets and not just your single complaint. The company which brings you STAD also run many other games which support also covers.

When there is news they will contact people, And by the way, just for you, I was in contact with support all through Sunday so people were informed of the downtime and when they got the game up for a while. If support did not work then who was I in contact with?

Comment

got the com its ok

Comment

Support has accepted my request, but the 3600 Hudson Rose badge from the Recruit Officer has not yet arrived. Server s23-Remus. How long can you wait tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by ura1 View Post
                  Support has accepted my request, but the 3600 Hudson Rose badge from the Recruit Officer has not yet arrived. Server s23-Remus. How long can you wait tell me?
                  The answer is this "How long is a piece of string?"

You have asked this question over and over in different sections. Choose one section to complain in and stick to it otherwise I may delete them all and leave you with just a single post asking this question

Comment

Got compensation..let's say im satisfyed..he he
                    also didnt get get some cards for recruiting..but hell...lost alot in this 6 years so im use to it..lol
                    Think all should be happy with compensation if i am...as i was locked longest...48 hours.
                    so if someone complain...it's uncall for..much less crap in ,and more good stuff
                    Thanks and have a nice day
                    Last edited by metamorfosso; 06-17-2021, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by metamorfosso View Post
                      Got compensation..let's say im satisfyed..he he
                      also didnt get get some cards for recruiting..but hell...lost alot in this 6 years so im use to it..lol
                      Think all should be happy with compensation if i am...as i was locked longest...48 hours.
                      so if someone complain...it's uncall for..much less crap in ,and more good stuff
                      Thanks and have a nice day
                      Going to agree with you Meta, this Compo was probably the best we have had for some time, and yes they have listened to people about how it has affected them. For two different payouts to be given has made all of those which were locked out of game from 36-48 hours, and then to have also missed out on events within that time as well.

If anybody complains about the compo then I would like to know the reason for the complaint. All those ship crates alone = 1800 credits, and we only actually lost 340 credit. Also we did get other things which was not the, Alloy A compo, of the past. I can say if this was just credits given out people would be looking close to 3600 credits, for losing 36-48 hrs game play, when normally it would be just 340 credit

Comment

Well i'm not satisfied and i don't know what your looking at but this is not worth what you say it is.

I'll start a new topic to put across my point of view, hopefully it won't get merged and lost like the last ones.

compensation.png

Comment

Working...
                        X