New UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UPDATE

So nobody has noticed the extra features added to the game?

3rd page to Debris Exchange
    4 star officers added to wine exchange

Also other things have been added.

All these added items were requested by people and NGames has added them.

Nice one NGames/Staff

Ideas were supplied by some great gamers and all ideas are welcome.

What do you guys think ?

I noticed the debris and the 4 star officers in the wine exchange. Don't know what else has been added. Weird that they don't mention any of these bar the 4 star officers in the event listings.

Comment

The Debris was asked for specifically, where as officers were made part of the event, so I am pleased they have added them.

Hopefully these changed will be made permanent

Comment

Hi,

ok the 3rd page would help a little for a while. But the main problem will still be there. Parts of old ships which can't be won are still included. So the chance to get actual needed parts will go down with each new ship.

Best option would be to crate chests for these old ship parts in shop and delete them in exchange shop.

The added 4 star officers in wine event were an good idea.

@ mantis: which other new things were added?

By the way: why was the quantity for IOTA and EPSILON wing reduced from 50 to 20 some months ago? Any reason?
        Last edited by 56791538; 04-29-2021, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 56791538 View Post
          Hi,

ok the 3rd page would help a little for a while. But the main problem will still be there. Parts of old ships which can't be won are still included. So the chance to get actual needed parts will go down with each new ship.

Best option would be to crate chests for these old ship parts in shop and delete them in exchange shop.

The added 4 star officers in wine event were an good idea.

@ mantis: which other new things were added?

By the way: why was the quantity for IOTA and EPSILON wing reduced from 50 to 20 some months ago? Any reason?
          OK easy part first. All shuttle amounts should be 50, not 20. This should not have changed and I do believe this was an error for this event. I have noticed some other issues in exchange which is not correct but I hope that it will be changed to what it should be before or on the next event.

The Addition page was requested for and we got it. As for the old ships they cannot get removed sorry to say because of the nature of the exchange. In future they may add another page but we will have to see how many ships are released over the next 12 months. Putting old ships only in crates will not help free players also it will not allow players to keep the extra 2 pages we all have now.

The 4 star Officer badges in Interstellar exchange was something a lot of people wanted to see. I am hoping that it stays within all Interstellar exchanges in the future because some players may have all the 5 star officers but still require 4 stars for labs.

They also added that last shuttle to the wine exchange.

I know it is not much, but it is something we did not have that should have happened. There are a few more ideas out there so I am hoping that one day soon we get a few more nice little ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

OK easy part first. All shuttle amounts should be 50, not 20. This should not have changed and I do believe this was an error for this event. I have noticed some other issues in exchange which is not correct but I hope that it will be changed to what it should be before or on the next event.

The Addition page was requested for and we got it. As for the old ships they cannot get removed sorry to say because of the nature of the exchange. In future they may add another page but we will have to see how many ships are released over the next 12 months. Putting old ships only in crates will not help free players also it will not allow players to keep the extra 2 pages we all have now.

Hi Mantis,

regarding the shuttle amounts...is not the first event now. It was already recogniced some months ago (german forum).

Regarding old ships: Is it to hard to delete them from exchange? It's easy, just same way, as to implate a new one..... And "no" free player would level up 3- or 4 year old ships.
            But if someone would do. He could do it by using such chests. Time waits for noone...so why for this old ships?^^

By the way...the last shuttle LAMDA is "still" not included in Wine-exchange. ;-)

Best regards.

Comment

Hi Mantis,

regarding the shuttle amounts...is not the first event now. It was already recogniced some months ago (german forum).

Regarding old ships: Is it to hard to delete them from exchange? It's easy, just same way, as to implate a new one..... And "no" free player would level up 3- or 4 year old ships.
              But if someone would do. He could do it by using such chests. Time waits for noone...so why for this old ships?^^

By the way...the last shuttle LAMDA is "still" not included in Wine-exchange. ;-)

Best regards.
              It should have been but you can buy them in the event exchange, where as you could only win it in the past.

Comment

It should have been but you can buy them in the event exchange, where as you could only win it in the past.
                I know. Longer to buy than other shuttles....

Can you recheck with tech-department about the exchange amount for the above mentioned shuttles? (I rechecked and its noted since starting of febuary this year).

Regards, Torra

Comment

Lambda shuttle debris was in the last event exchange, and I think the one before that too.

Comment

Originally posted by 751180526806 View Post

Lambda shuttle debris was in the last event exchange, and I think the one before that too.
                    They have been added for this event. Before you could buy the creates or just win them, but now you can actually buy the shuttles 10 at a time. It is still not really good enough but it is the first step to get them into the Wine exchange.

Comment

They have been added for this event. Before you could buy the creates or just win them, but now you can actually buy the shuttles 10 at a time. It is still not really good enough but it is the first step to get them into the Wine exchange.
                      https://startrek.gamesamba.com/default/article/1230

https://startrek.gamesamba.com/default/article/1222

https://startrek.gamesamba.com/default/article/1212

https://startrek.gamesamba.com/default/article/1203

https://startrek.gamesamba.com/default/article/1200

https://startrek.gamesamba.com/default/article/1173

lambda_debris.png

It was even in the limit exchange event as far back as the 5th anniversary!

Last edited by 16761828211; 05-01-2021, 11:46 AM. Reason: Personal attacks are not welcome on this forum

Comment

Hi guys,

I meant in Lamda is still missing in wine-exchange. ;-)

Comment

Hi guys,

I meant in Lamda is still missing in wine-exchange. ;-)
                          I got the impression that it was going to be added, but I will nag at them to add it after this event. We got what we have because we asked for it, but still I did expect it to be in wines

Comment

I got the impression that it was going to be added, but I will nag at them to add it after this event. We got what we have because we asked for it, but still I did expect it to be in wines
                            Can you also recheck for the reduced (daily wine exchance) quantity of Iota and Epsilon? Reduced since begin of febuary.

Comment

I will ask

Comment

Working...
                              X