weapon fragments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weapon fragments

can we please start getting half the equipment fragments back for resolving like we do the metal!!

It is something that has been requested in the past, several years ago, but unfortunately was turned down. Sadly not much to do about it

Comment

Originally posted by 48897799912 View Post
      can we please start getting half the equipment fragments back for resolving like we do the metal!!
      Good Idea, requested by many players. But it doesn't fit to the business plan of maker. Only way...win the needed waepons or spend money for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 56791538 View Post

Good Idea, requested by many players. But it doesn't fit to the business plan of maker. Only way...win the needed weapons or spend money for them.
        As Rey stated, it was asked for on more than one occasion, but unlike other equipment which people get that breaks down you cannot do it with level 80 plus gear as it would make it too easy for people to make equipment. Because of this and their road map for the game we could not get this added.

Getting free gear on a spends event or buy event, wheel, or any event which can possibly give equipment it would mean all of that equipment could be broken down and allow all of the top players to get equipment without actually spending anything. Just look how easy it is for top players to get a Rank 5 ships.

So if I got 4 level 80 weapons/shields/Armour it could be broken down to allow me to make 85 gear with the fragments and alloy. They could have made the system better by just having fragments and calling them general fragments. Then they could have allowed all equipment to be broken down just the same as 70 gear and below. Technically they cannot do it as the system will not allow it, but hay it was asked for about 6 times in the last 4 years.

It will not happen and it's a shame as it could have improved the game for so many.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

As Rey stated, it was asked for on more than one occasion, but unlike other equipment which people get that breaks down you cannot do it with level 80 plus gear as it would make it too easy for people to make equipment. Because of this and their road map for the game we could not get this added.

Getting free gear on a spends event or buy event, wheel, or any event which can possibly give equipment it would mean all of that equipment could be broken down and allow all of the top players to get equipment without actually spending anything. Just look how easy it is for top players to get a Rank 5 ships.

So if I got 4 level 80 weapons/shields/Armour it could be broken down to allow me to make 85 gear with the fragments and alloy. They could have made the system better by just having fragments and calling them general fragments. Then they could have allowed all equipment to be broken down just the same as 70 gear and below. Technically they cannot do it as the system will not allow it, but hay it was asked for about 6 times in the last 4 years.

It will not happen and it's a shame as it could have improved the game for so many.
          As written: But it doesn't fit to the business plan of maker. Only way...win the needed waepons or spend money for them.

By the way we got this discussion years ago in german forum, also sended as suggests to developers...0 reply.

Comment

As written: But it doesn't fit to the business plan of maker. Only way...win the needed waepons or spend money for them.

By the way we got this discussion years ago in german forum, also sended as suggests to developers...0 reply.
            You wouldn't have got a reply years ago because they were dealing with input directly from the STAD Council. There were staff in it, and we had direct replies from Developers at the time. Yes it was discussed and it did not fit their road map, which was not their business plan. When making a game you have to follow a set road map otherwise things will not work. They has a road map for the game. Making money is also part of their road map so the game also had to make money.

What people have to remember is this. Most reasonable people set their minds on how something should be run and they ignore practical ideas which could make them fast easy cash with very little programming required. I and others had our view point which said "Make General Fragments as you will make more money and people could make equipment", they then made fragments for each individual part. This in my view was down to greed, however people spent money just for a chance to get fragments.

We had this discussion before fragments even came into the game, this discussion went on for years after they added fragments, and we still have conversations about fragments now. General fragments would have been so much better just like general officer badges are for making enhanced 4 star officers to 5 star officers. A lot of what we have now has come from conversations which I personally was involved in before most of it was released in the first place, this is why I know so much about it. I wished they did what we asked for, but it was not in their road map.

No point trying to change it now as it will always be no.

Comment

Hi Mantis,

you don't need to type always novels to explain something. ;-)
              Fact is the suggest were not answered in past.

Just let them cook thier own soup like always.

Comment

Hi Mantis,

you don't need to type always novels to explain something. ;-)
                Fact is the suggest were not answered in past.

Just let them cook thier own soup like always.
                lol. I try to explain what happened at the time. We all know that if somebody does not provide details two days later somebody will say "WHY DONT THEY TELL US ANYTHING ! ! !" so get it out of the way and its done.

Also it helps with my typing skills lol

Comment

LOL ok an lyric artist. XD

Comment

You used to be able to get weapon fragments from certain drops but they stopped that when they added ships that had to be leveled up and their in-ship abilities need leveling up (weapons power, aim, armor, etc..) and made those items drops.

Comment

Originally posted by 46763178392 View Post
                      You used to be able to get weapon fragments from certain drops but they stopped that when they added ships that had to be leveled up and their in-ship abilities need leveling up (weapons power, aim, armor, etc..) and made those items drops.
                      Explain which planet you are on?

Since I have been playing weapons fragments cam After ships which we could Rank up, and no the Razor was not the first ship and yes you have to look back as far as the Bloen ships which were the first upgradable ships. All ship equipment that was needing fragments came months later.

All Upgradable ships and Attributes which you levelled up was in a nice huge game upgrade around the early summer to mid summer 2016 and the ships that came after them came with the ability to create level 80 equipment as that was a later released upgrade. So you are looking at late 2016, around September to October before the first none Bloen ship, and then we got some really good ships for their time, and bugs. This was big game changes as we got shuttles and other content. It may have been 5 years ago since then but we have been at 95 for two years.

Equipment fragments have never been stopped, they are now just in different places like 3v3. To you this is not great, and I would agree as they were on wheel's and prizes for 1000 and 1200 scores, they were also available within Black Hole. Now with them just being in one place is not great, however you can get them it just takes luck and a strong team, which does not fight exploiters.

Comment

I'm on planet Earth. I never said anything about the Razor, so I'll ask you what planet are you on. And although I was wrong on the timing of the changes, I was correct in receiving them in the drops, ie..wheel, blackhole etc...And your last paragraph is wrong in how it relates to comment (by the way, in which you agree is not great but you had to put in there "To you, this not great" instead of just saying "While this is not great") So, instead of trying to embarrass someone on here by trying to make them feel stupid, you could of just typed your 3rd paragraph to correct me on the timing of it and I would of agreed with you,

Comment

having as personal opinion may be something you do not like others having but I really do not care.

I am hoping to see things change, but until that day you'll just have to wait. People can take me as they please. I can be frank or not, but it does depend on what is said. You may not like my reply or it may not be what you want to hear, which really does not matter to me as I will give you the facts.

I am hoping things will change so Fragments of all types can be made better for everybody but still you have to grind or pay for them, one way or the other that's as best as it will get.

Now if you have any ideas as to make them more available to players make a nice list up stating where and why, and remember it cannot change the balance of the game or cost the company money by giving them away for free without them making money for them. We would all want them free but thats just not going to happen, but I know they are open for ideas'.

Comment

Working...
                          X