Questions about STR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about STR

I'm not an expert on set ups, combination of things etc..and I don't want to accuse anyone of cheating because of this, which is why I'm asking this question. My fleet str is 7545b and I'm level 94 with most things level 85 and up and most chips lvl 7 and up and ship levels 4,3,2,2. and my officers are all 5 stars levels 70,70,76,82. There are 2 people who play on different servers that I meet with fleet str's of 1,700b and 95000m. The players are both level 95. Their ship levels are about the same as mine. When I face them in Arena battles, both of them wipe out my fleet in about 8 seconds with my fleet getting off maybe 1 shot if I'm lucky. I've battled players with fleet str's over 15b and though I don't win, I can take out at least 1 of their ships. I could understand someone who is maybe 2bn lower than me that's level 95 destroying my fleet so quickly but not these 2. So, what I'm asking is, is it possible for these 2 fleets to destroy mine so easily? Thanks to whoever replies.

Originally posted by 46763178392 View Post
    I'm not an expert on set ups, combination of things etc..and I don't want to accuse anyone of cheating because of this, which is why I'm asking this question. My fleet str is 7545b and I'm level 94 with most things level 85 and up and most chips lvl 7 and up and ship levels 4,3,2,2. and my officers are all 5 stars levels 70,70,76,82. There are 2 people who play on different servers that I meet with fleet str's of 1,700b and 95000m. The players are both level 95. Their ship levels are about the same as mine. When I face them in Arena battles, both of them wipe out my fleet in about 8 seconds with my fleet getting off maybe 1 shot if I'm lucky. I've battled players with fleet str's over 15b and though I don't win, I can take out at least 1 of their ships. I could understand someone who is maybe 2bn lower than me that's level 95 destroying my fleet so quickly but not these 2. So, what I'm asking is, is it possible for these 2 fleets to destroy mine so easily? Thanks to whoever replies.
    Hi I will try and answer this is a way everybody can understand, and if I am not correct in some of this I know there are others which will answer it as well

1, ignore Fleet Strength.

Fleet Strength is a lie, it always has been since evasion makes a fleet look bigger than it actually is. A person with all 85 Scout set will always be bigger than a person with 3 level 85 scout sets and 1 level 85 Crescent set. The damage difference is the difference between the fleets.
    Take this as an example. My fleet in its PvP setup is only 15,000B I do not have any Scout sets all I have is Crescent sets. 85 Crescent sets with 95 gear on flag. Now This is a crazy setup because I enjoy the fight and do not mind losing. So 15,000B is OK

2, other players fleet strengths.

You have to forget what you see when it comes to other peoples fleet strengths, as I said above with my setup, I actually lose a lot of evasion wh9ich could make my fleet look really powerful but be like a peanut in battle. Too many players think that size matters, it does not. And yes there is a joke in there as well because most men thing size actually makes a difference. The truth is this. Its all down to the officers people use, not the size of the fleet. Whats the point of having a 40,000B fleet is the officers you are using are not going to give you the results needed.

3, Officers.

There are some really great officers which work wonderfully on ships. Any repeating officer will always give you a small edge, but ones which make a huge difference is officers which attack again when ANY enemy ship is destroyed. If you have the MAX amount of them you can destroy a fleet within a second of battle. Remember 3 officer with that skill will attack 3 ships once 1 ship dies, and that does not include their normal attack, and if a second ship dies they fire again, and so on. So you kill one ship the others are hit with 3 more hits, if another dies then 3 more shots are fired, and then is another dies 3 more shots are fired. This means that in 2 seconds when a ship dies an extra possible 9 shots could be fired, 3 per ship or 3 at any ship. This means that you could kill or be killed in seconds.

4, Ships.

Some ships have wonderful passives which allow you to change the way a battle happens. I do not need to say which is the best passive because a mixture of them will work great.

These are just a few things to think about when in any battle. Fleet Strength means nothing if the other player understands the above statements, and it is possible to wipe out big fleets with a little understanding. HOWEVER I cannot comment on players cheating as some people do manipulate the game mechanics, prevent energy buildup, prevent energy restore and can somehow remove all of your energy without actually having a ship which removes energy during battle.

There are things too look out for but fleet size isn't anything to brag about. I know players that can one shot my whole fleet, and some other days I'm in text shouting "Told you I can kill a shit!" Its about having fun and not getting worked up.

I know others will add things which will help you but do not get yourself worked up about fleet sizes.

Comment

Thanks for the answers and quick response.

Comment

Working...
      X