captain 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captain 1

I`m doing a story mission UPGRADE CAPTAIN 1 CAPTAIN REACHES LV. 82 (IN PROGRESS} Which captain is CAPTAIN 1?

There are two different types of mission like this, by the sound of it the one you're doing is for YOU to reach level 82, so all you need to do there really is to sweep the highest sector you can go to, you "should" be in sector 20 or 21 something depending on if you've managed to get the needed map fragments to progress etc... There are also missions where you need to upgrade any bridge officer(s) to certain levels, and for those missions you'll need to get a bridge officer to for example level 70 which means you need to reform the officer (using badges) and then level him or her up using the officer experience cards you get from scouting. If you're new in the game, I can highly recommend doing "scouts" in as many sectors as you're able to on a regular basis, you will need the officer experience cards to level up your bridge officers and it takes a lot of officer experience cards at the higher levels.

Comment

thank you i understand all that and i am level 82 but what i dont understand is which captain is CAPTAIN 1 (i updated clay lucas a 2 star to level 82 nothing happend)
      WHO IS CAPTAIN 1?

Comment

sorry i am at level 81

Comment

by the sound of it the one you're doing is for YOU to reach level 82 do you mean my level must be 82

Comment

Originally posted by 31691598670874 View Post
            by the sound of it the one you're doing is for YOU to reach level 82 do you mean my level must be 82
            Yes your the Captain, all the others are Officers, so Captain is you, and nobody else. Once you hit Captain level 82 you will collect the mission. It will ask you for Officers to hit level 82, and as it says Officers they are set officer ranks, which will go from 1 star to 5 star

Comment

thank you all

Comment

Working...
              X