Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Hi Mantis,

I thought the same. But the error in text was very confusing. Thanks a lot for your assist.
    May you could forward a better translation for implentation of next maintenance.

Best regards, Torra

Leave a comment:

replied
    Increase damage dealt to enemies by 30%, When entering the battlefield, ally flagship's initial energy increased by 40. When starship got attacked by normal attack, reflect 20% DMG, and there is a 40% chance to make enemy lost extra 10% of it Max Durability (Ignore shield effect Boss immune).

5-Star: Increase damage dealt to enemies by 35%, When entering the battlefield, ally flagship's initial energy increased by 50. When starship got attacked by normal attack, reflect 30% DMG, there is a 60% chance to make enemy lost extra 10% of it Max Durability (Ignore shield effect Boss immune) and there is a 50% chance to make enemy stop recovering durability for 3 sec.

As we know damage increase is standard normally +30% (5 star 35%)
    Ally Flagship +40 (5 star 50). This is only added when the ship itself is the flag, always has been this way, but worded this way it should give the flag energy, however clearly this is a error in text.
    Normal attack damage reflects 20% damage. This will not reflect skill damage and will effect only people that use normal damage to kill. (5 star 30%)
    40% Chance to remove 10% Max dura (5 star 60% chance to remove 10%) This is not much of a chance, however if they have 1.4 million health Max it will remove a lot of health.

5 star Only 50% chance to stop/prevent health recovery (stop recovering durability) for 3 seconds. This is a little unclear because it would have to be in use all of the time or every so many seconds. For example lose 3 seconds of healing every 7 seconds. I do not know how this works but it would have to be from all sources like from a ship, officer and shuttle. If this is how its going to work then it is a direct counter to the Hermes and people being able to last ten minutes in battles.

Basically not a bad ship if you cannot kill the hermes without torpedoes and could make things a little better.

Does this help in any way?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

I will do what I can. Sorry I haven't been on the forum, R/L stuff has been going on.
    NP Mantis,

at the moment we discuss the criptical discription of new ship Raptor. If Raptor is not flagship which flagship will get the energy-bonus which is mentioned in discription.
    Some tests only result bonus is available for Raptor as flag itself....

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 56791538 View Post
    @Mantis:

a new ship did arrive but the translated german description is trash. Could you be so kind and post the english description here?

Thanks in advance.

By the way...who is responsible for translation of description for new ships?

Best regards, Torra
    I will do what I can. Sorry I haven't been on the forum, R/L stuff has been going on.

Leave a comment:

replied
    @Mantis:

a new ship did arrive but the translated german description is trash. Could you be so kind and post the english description here?

Thanks in advance.

By the way...who is responsible for translation of description for new ships?

Best regards, Torra

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 751180526806 View Post

Yep, that's what 21909992 and I were saying.

Personally I don't think it means what you think it means. I think it relates to the damage reduction (ie armour, ie defense) that a ship has. So for example the Cygnus UL (another stupidly named ship, btw, as we already had a Cygnus V) has 25% damage reduction ("Received DMG reduced by 25% for itself"). I think the passive from the Scorpio V reduces this damage reduction - so from 25% to 15% (40% of 25 being 10). I don't have the Scorpio V though, so can't test.
    I have it on 2 characters, so I can test it and will once i have time, Mondays is best for this. I am not disagreeing with you at all and with how they broke 2 ships when they added this ship has caused many people to get very upset. No they have not been vocal on the forums because they have GH's in their FaceBook groups which have had very abrupt messages because of the broken ship.

I will get started tomorrow and if I get to the bottom of it I will report back here first.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
    I will ask, but the wording is really bad.
    Yep, that's what 21909992 and I were saying.

Personally I don't think it means what you think it means. I think it relates to the damage reduction (ie armour, ie defense) that a ship has. So for example the Cygnus UL (another stupidly named ship, btw, as we already had a Cygnus V) has 25% damage reduction ("Received DMG reduced by 25% for itself"). I think the passive from the Scorpio V reduces this damage reduction - so from 25% to 15% (40% of 25 being 10). I don't have the Scorpio V though, so can't test.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I will ask, but the wording is really bad. Reducing an enemies fleets damage reduction would actually mean that they gain damage because the reduction which that should get is being reduced, not reduce the performance of Passive Damage effects on enemy fleet by X%

I think you know what I am getting at here. I will point out that if what I believe is correct this is to combat 2 ships which both add Armour, damage, and one adds healing. So to reduce the damage would be correct on one of the ships, and healing would be on the other ship. A ship to cancel out the Liberator and Hermes passive abilities, which to be hones is not really that much when you could place both of these ships in your reserve when others have the new ship in their main, then it will not come into force when its killed in the first round, unless your a person (not you as in you) that uses something to allow dead ships to continuing to have its passives working when the reserve fleet is battling. That bug causes more problems than anything.

Leave a comment:

replied
    scorpiov.png

Leave a comment:

replied
    First of all, the Scorpio V (what a stupid name, btw, we already have one ship called Scorpio. Just pick a different word, there are many many words) does not reduce the enemy fleet's damage. It reduces the enemy fleet's damage reduction - so the enemy fleet's armour. This is one example of what I am talking about with the English descriptions being poor. This one has confused even you.

Secondly, I mean things like the description for the Excalibur. "Damage increased by 25%, deal 2times damage to enemies". Without coming on the forums and asking, or knowing the bizarre syntax the devs use, how is someone supposed to know that the first clause, the damage increased by 25%, applies to only the base damage of the ship, but that the second clause, the double damage, applies to all damage from the ship (so base stats + officer + equip + chips etc)? How are they supposed to know which bits apply to normal attacks only and which apply to skill attacks too?

They try to cram far too much info into a tiny little window and hence as few words as possible. Just make the window bigger than this will allow the use of more expansive bullet points like you did above.
    I am a little confused now, as you have pointed out something which is not in the description. You have stated the following, which I am not arguing about, "It reduces the enemy fleet's damage reduction - so the enemy fleet's armour." If this is correct, and I am not saying you are not, then it actually is not reducing any fleet damage at all as Fleet damage is the total damage per hit, and not the reduction of something. This is what I understand from their statement " educe enemy fleet damage by 40%, AND durability restore effect by 40%."

I will however ask for a better explanation and also test what you are stating, which I will say again I am not disputing just have not seen. I have this ship and will test in over the next few days.

Leave a comment:

replied
    First of all, the Scorpio V (what a stupid name, btw, we already have one ship called Scorpio. Just pick a different word, there are many many words) does not reduce the enemy fleet's damage. It reduces the enemy fleet's damage reduction - so the enemy fleet's armour. This is one example of what I am talking about with the English descriptions being poor. This one has confused even you.

Secondly, I mean things like the description for the Excalibur. "Damage increased by 25%, deal 2times damage to enemies". Without coming on the forums and asking, or knowing the bizarre syntax the devs use, how is someone supposed to know that the first clause, the damage increased by 25%, applies to only the base damage of the ship, but that the second clause, the double damage, applies to all damage from the ship (so base stats + officer + equip + chips etc)? How are they supposed to know which bits apply to normal attacks only and which apply to skill attacks too?

They try to cram far too much info into a tiny little window and hence as few words as possible. Just make the window bigger than this will allow the use of more expansive bullet points like you did above.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Honestly the English descriptions aren't great either.
    Originally posted by 21909992 View Post
    Previous commenter said the same thing i was thinking
    Well I am English and I understood exactly what the description means, otherwise why would I have written it out like I did. Remember no language has the same translation, this is why they have to put it into English first and then translate it from there. Then we would all get an English version and not a cross language muckup as we are getting.

Simply follow what I have written and that is exactly how the meaning of this ship is meant to be, anything other than this, as in the ship itself is not doing as described, then post here of contact me or Admin.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Previous commenter said the same thing i was thinking

Leave a comment:

replied
    Honestly the English descriptions aren't great either.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 56791538 View Post
    Hi Mates,

I'm from germany. The german support was stopped some months ago. New ship arrive now with descriptions translated by google it seems. For me as an native german speaking german...strange and sometimes very bad translations. Is there any possibility to get better translations or if not possible the origin english description?

Actual: I think origin it was Durability ... was translated with "Dauerhaftigkeit- a word medieval and not used" better would be "Haltbarkeit".

Without correct words, description is absolutly confusing and some players without good english-language experiences .... much more.

Just for example:

English: This sucker is crazy - Der Trottel ist verrückt... or bad translated: Der Lutscher ist verrückt. - This lollipop is crazy

Sucker got different translations in germany for example: Idiot, Lutscher...

Is there a solution to get it better for future?

If you need help for it...Here I'am ;-)

Best regards, Torra
    I get what your talking about, and yes this ship is just what we expected because of the last ship and how crazy that worked, and yes I am expecting a major bug exploit coming from this ship the moment people suddenly gets it.

From what it says,

Doom Strike.

DMG increase by 25% to Enemies when the fleet enters battlefield (this ship ONLY),
    Reduce enemy fleet damage by 40%, AND durability restore effect by 40%.
    When releasing normal attack cause extra strike making 1.5 times damage. ( when attacking normally 100% chance to release second shot causing 1.5x damage)

Rank 5

DMG increase by 30% to Enemies when the fleet enters battlefield (this ship ONLY),
    Reduce enemy fleet damage by 60%, AND durability restore effect by 60%.
    When releasing normal attack cause extra strike making 2 times damage. ( when attacking normally 100% chance to release second shot causing 2x damage)
    And there is a 50% chance to make the enemy receive double damage in the next round.

If this works as it should anybody that uses an officer which restores 40% health, the Zeta shuttle as well as the ship(ships) which can heal themselves, it could possible make all healing into a negative value if this was not tested correctly. I have this ship so I will be testing out as soon as I can.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X