so hard to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so hard to see

How do you get mini client to use more of your screen? I have tried the full screen at top right but still only uses 25% of my screen rest is just a black border. This is much smaller that the browser ver and that was small too!

click the square between the minimize and close buttons top right,,

Comment

please I have all ready done that. serious replies only.

Comment

menu top left full screen

Comment

really. i stated in frist post i tried that. please dont tell me the compleate obvious

Comment

Originally posted by 44632519148 View Post
            really. i stated in frist post i tried that. please dont tell me the compleate obvious
            Please do not insult members on the forum with your replies.

Now for an answer which will tell you exactly what you can only do. If you are on a Laptop you can ONLY use either fullscreen, Or grab the edge/corner of the window and stretch it our.

There is NO ZOOM feature yet, however somebody did state that is could be possible to increase the size of the screen, I will test it now.

Right Click on your back ground once you have stretched out to MAX size. (That's right click on your Desktop area)

Click on Display

Change the display % size from 100% to 150% and you will notice the screen size will get better and bigger. Down side is so will everything else.

That is the only work around until they build in a Zoom feature.

Now kindly be nice to people on the forum as they are only trying to help. Thinking out of the box sometimes helps instead.

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Working...
              X