X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i increase the energy recharge on my flagship,so that i can use the heavier weapons more?

Comment

In a picture:
      Screenshot_6.png

Comment

hi got a question...i'm in bryma fb112 name 7 of 9 ...and i (and others)have a little issue when CSSB starts ...then everything else stops even while looting or trial...please repair this issue because it's a bit annoying .

Comment

Originally posted by 85300440 View Post
          hi got a question...i'm in bryma fb112 name 7 of 9 ...and i (and others)have a little issue when CSSB starts ...then everything else stops even while looting or trial...please repair this issue because it's a bit annoying .
          Devs are working on it according to support.

Comment

Originally posted by kuurgh View Post
            In a picture:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n60648[/ATTACH]
            it really exist....!

Comment

This is a rehash, of two previous posts and let me know if I need to modify it

Q. How do I acquire Weapons.
              A. You can acquire weapons in four manners currently.

1- You can buy some of the lower energy weapons from the VIP section of store.

2- You can acquire weapons from crates, the A, B and C crate each have there own unique energy weapon that you can get. A-Crate = Polaron Cannon B-Crate = Tetryon Cannon C-Crate = Plasma Cannon

3- Easiest way to acquire weapons is buy doing elite Stage X-15. Each stage has its own weapon that you can get. These are not going to drop every time so you may need to sweep the stage multiple times in order to get a single weapon. Here are the weapons you can acquire from each Stage

4- You can occasionally get them during events that require you to use the credits available.

Comment

Originally posted by 47700312 View Post
                it really exist....!
                Haha!! Yes, it really does exist, but ya better have a shipload of reset orders and a whole lot of patience to get it.

Comment

I have just one small question.

One. when will you make a manual available on the website which is UP TO DATE which players can download. I remember asking this question over a year ago and I was told it was too much work. Its been 12 months now and I am asking the same question. Can I have a clear answer now please.

Comment

FFS 3250, stop spamming your complaint all over the forums!

8211, NEVER!! That is the answer. It is too much work and before any manual can be finished, the game is changed again and the manual would need more and more work. Documenting such a dynamic game is quite impractical.

Comment

Originally posted by kuurgh View Post
                      8211, NEVER!! That is the answer. It is too much work and before any manual can be finished, the game is changed again and the manual would need more and more work. Documenting such a dynamic game is quite impractical.

I understand what you mean but they could do a basic all weapons and equipment (standard items).

This would include all items which are not special items/event items. All ships not including event ships. All basic game options and a quick guide.

There does not need to be a section about how to build the best fighting ship or how the game mechanics effect the game.

When new content comes its just an add on. How long would it take to make an entry to a page.

All the information is in the game already so its not like its not here. I understand its time consuming but if they started when this game was in beta, like other games do, then we would already have a good working model.

Well I did at least ask lol

Comment

Yup, they could indeed do a basic guide on it, but would it then be useful?

Comment

can anyone tell me about the level 80 skill multi shot torpedo. does it work on all torpedo weapons or is it a weapon you have to get thanks aca

Comment

The weapon for that torpedo is not yet in game.

Comment

Originally posted by plici007 View Post
                              Hi everybody !

I have one question: what's the rule behind getting honor/exploit points for looting/killing fleets ? Thanks in advance

I wonder if there is lower level adjustment... for example if I attack a fleet 6 levels below me or 10 levels below me what happens?
                              Do they lose ships still? Do I still get honor?

Comment

Originally posted by 41537961110 View Post

I wonder if there is lower level adjustment... for example if I attack a fleet 6 levels below me or 10 levels below me what happens?
                                Do they lose ships still? Do I still get honor?

Whether or not ships are lost is based on user level (NOT honor level). If they are more than 5 levels lower than you, they will not lose ships if you attach them. They will lose ships if they attack you though.

Honor is based on honor level (Title). If you are a higher honor level than them, they will get more for beating you .... you will get less for beating them. It goes in incriments of 5. I have never seen anyone get less than 5 honor/exploit for a win, regardless of the title differencial .

Comment

Working...
                                X