X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I click on Recruit Officer..they go into the Debris Tab of my items and dont show up as one of my officers. Is this a bug?

Comment

• wizkiller96
      wizkiller96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Because you need to collect a certain number of debris for that officer in order to recruit them if you hover over the card it will tell you how much you will need.

Ah OK Thank you so much..I didnt know this. Thank you for your help!

Comment

• wizkiller96
      wizkiller96 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome.

Hi everybody !

I have one question: what's the rule behind getting honor/exploit points for looting/killing fleets ? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Hal2010
      Hal2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can gain any where from 5 to 25 points per attack you do against an enemy fleet or planet. The amount you gain depends on your honor versus their honor level. In turn you also can lose 5 to 25 points each time you or your planet is attacked.

Does anyone know how the Weapons Sets are supposed to work?
    I have a Star Seeker outfitted with Lvl 40 Scout : Shield, Armor, Drive, Cannon and both the captain of the vessel and myself are over level 40 but none of the special bonuses will kick in. It says for 2 items you get 2 increased attributes, for 4 items you get 2 more increased attributes, for 6 items you get 2 more increased attributes. But nothing is activating. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by 47972670594 View Post
      WHAT DOES LEVITATION CARD DO AND HOWE U DO IT
      You can also have a member of the opposite faction levitate your colony so you can move it.

Comment

best and cheapest option is as above from 7444.
        ask a enemy to levi your colony and then move it to the planet you wish. make sure you have a green flag on the colony you want to move it to, you do this by attacking the planet first that you want to move your base to.

when your col is levitated. you have around 1.5 hours of this process and when you select a new planet to sit the base on. It then tales 3 hours to complete.

Comment

i will be the one who says thank you for putting something like this together. those who are complaining should take the time to write their own.

just saying

Comment

When is the next even like the Easter one?

Comment

How do you learn a weapon

Comment

I was curious how to get more general badges since i am klingon and get more then a handfull in the broken cssb. I am trying to retire officers and found i am getting about 1 in 5 badges back. Is that about correct? Since i am low on getting badges for officers, this simply means i wont be able to reach 70 on any one of them before i myself am level 70, but at least i am trying to understand the mechanism.

Comment

At the moment, this is the biggest problem with the game imo. New KDF are starving for general badges and the Feds swim in them. This is due to the imbalance in CSSB. Hopefully they will fix things soon to address it.

Comment

what do u need to use pandoras box ?

Comment

A LV 60 Turret.

Comment

What equipment is Total annihilation skilled for? I am not seeing it.

Comment

A LV 40 Turret.

Comment

Working...
                          X