X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the max ship # is 4...where are the multi...+4 ship squads coming from???

Comment

• wizkiller96
      wizkiller96 commented
      Editing a comment
      If its an npc ship then they will have more than a player if it's a player who has 5 ships then it's a player who exploited and you should probably report them. Also note this guide is old so most of the information on it needs to be updated.

Well Battle not working again !!! No points if you arrive late and the other side done hitting the planets and leaves the Battle the players get no opposition so there is no points and badges for any player that arrives late! you either get players with millions of points or late arrivals with NO points therefore no badges to promote Officers this needs to be looked at asap please!!!!
    Last edited by 43891389869; 10-20-2015, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Hal2010
      Hal2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      how is this a common question? There are plenty of SB post you can post on

why cant i load that onto a ship? i go to weapons bay and its not in the weapons list??
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hal2010
      Hal2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      Torpedoes require level 34. If you are at least level 34, then you might want o open a ticket.

Thanks for your efforts nad the time you spend here. Could you please explain what the "chips " are? Thx

Comment

• Hal2010
      Hal2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chips are added stat bonuses to your equipment. Currently there are 5 types of chips; Aim = Hit%, Armor = Armor or Defense, Shield = Shield Points, Laser = Damage and Crit = Critical Chance %.

You can upgrade your chips in the Isolinear Lab. Currently as of Patch 1.14 the max level you can upgrade a chip to level 6. Upgrade requirements are as follows.

1 to 2 = 500 Xp or 10 Green Fragments (50xp)
      2 to 3 = 1000 Xp or 20 Green Fragments
      3 to 4 = 3000 Xp or 60 Green Fragments
      4 to 5 = 8000 Xp or 160 Green Fragments
      5 to 6 = 16,000 XP or 320 Green Fragments

The best way to obtain both chips and chip fragments is the trials.

Why cant I purchase Instant Attempts ? It always say, cant buy anymore even though i havent ever bought any at all.

Comment

• Hal2010
      Hal2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry your response slipped through. I am assuming you are referring to either Elite mode or team attempts. Both require certain VIP level in order to purchase them.

How do I create a Squadron? I tried and had the right amount of resources, but it says, "League Notice Verification'.

Comment

How do I create a Squadron? I tried and had the right amount of resources, but it says, "League Notice Verification'.

Comment

• wizkiller96
        wizkiller96 commented
        Editing a comment
        Leave the description blank.

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        Also you need to be at least VIP 1 in order to create a squad

Hi Hal,
      Have you been able to play this game on mobile?

Comment

• wizkiller96
        wizkiller96 commented
        Editing a comment
        From what I know this game doesn't work on mobile devices as it uses flash which mobile devices do not support.

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mobile Phone no but i do play on a tablet at times. Although the game does work on the tablet, any type of battle is almost impossible. About the only thing that you can do of any value is collections, and sweeps.

40078464106 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah thank you. I do not have a tablet so I'm still unsure; do tablets have access to flash?

recycle wreckage

Comment

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        This mean you need to recycle/pickup debris. There are a few ways to do this.

1. Take a junk ship and go to a wormhole or planet and disband the ship. Then scan and pickup the debris field.
        2. You can discard your cargo over a planet, then scan and pickup the debris.
        3. Destroy and enemy fleet, then scan and pickup the debris

OK how do you fire torpedos on ships that are not designated "Flag Ship"??? Is it an automatic function?? I have noticed that after depleting the Flag Ship of Torps..the secondary ships are still fully loaded after an encounter.

Comment

41613635709 commented
        Editing a comment
        Torps only fire from the Flag.

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        The only thing that torpedoes do on support ships is add a little extra damage to the normal/standard attacks

is there going to be any more content added? I reached level 75 about 6 weeks ago and cant gain any more xp, yet I get map pieces for next sector , but as level 78 is required have no way of using them ..

Comment

45033029646 commented
        Editing a comment
        any answer forthcoming would be great ......

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        They will never tell us whats coming, mainly cause I dont think they really have a good plan or schedule.

I have been told that Squad protection is only to protect against levitation. I have also been told that when adding yourself for protection you get contributions...
      first do I get contributions
      second if a colony is in the safe zone and doesn't need protection do I still get contributions?

Comment

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        No you dont get points for adding your own fleet to your planets.

You get 30 points for everytime you select to defend a planet regardless of where its located.

Sorry if this seems like a silly question, but I wondering when I would be able to use a 4th ship? After searching other forums it was indicated that I would have to reach level 27, but upon reaching level 27 I can still only use 3 ships... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        level 30 you get your 4th ship in the main fleet.

Hi everyone new to game and need some help in moving from level 29 to 30. Instructions tell me to sweep 6.1.0 but have visited system and explored all tried elite mode but no sweep at top end. Any clues how to complete this task?

Comment

36491461 commented
        Editing a comment
        you have to earn 3 stars in elite stages in order to enable sweeping

I have a mission to clear sector 2-6 but have no attacks left..how do I get more attack attempts? Thank you!

Comment

• Hal2010
        Hal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        You get 10 elite stage attempts per day. They reset at 00:00 PST.
    Working...
    X