X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Questions & Answers Part 2

Here is part two of the questions.

Q. What is a PCB used for.
    A. This item is used to reset your captain skills. You can use it from your skills icon at the bottle of the screen. Once into the skills menu click the red reset button at the bottom of the tree.

Q. How do I acquire Weapons.
    A. You can acquire weapons in three manners currently. The first is you can buy some of the lower energy weapons from the VIP section of store. Second is you can acquire weapons from crates, the A, B and C crate each have there own unique energy weapon that you can get.

A-Crate = Polaron Cannon B-Crate = Tetryon Cannon C-Crate = Plasma Cannon

The third and easiest way to acquire weapons is buy doing elite Stage X-15. Each stage has its own weapon that you can get. These are not going to drop every time so you may need to sweep the stage multiple times in order to get a single weapon. Here are the weapons you can acquire from each Stage

1/2-6 = Disruptor Beam
    3-15 = Phaser Beam
    4-15 = Plasma Beam
    6-15 = Polaron Beam
    7-15 = Tetyron Beam
    8-15 = Phaser Light Cannon
    9-15 = Disruptor Light Cannon
    10-15 = Antiproton Light Cannon
    11-15 = Plasma Light Cannon
    12-15 = Polaron Light Cannon
    13-15 = Tetryon Light Cannon
    14-15 = Phaser Turret
    15-15 = Disruptor Turret
    16-15 = Antiproton Turret

Sectors 17+ No longer drop weapons, now all stages of those sectors drop Advanced Weapon Fragments. This Fragments are then used in the Exchange Store to buy Weapon Chips. Once you accumulate enough chips you can then buy a weapon. The new weapons are list below.

Plasma Turret = 100 Plasma Turret Debris/Chips
    Polaron Turret = 450 Polaron Turret Debris/Chips
    Tetyron Turret = 1050 Tetyron Turret Debris/Chips

Q. When can I get more than 4 ships
    A. Currently the max ships you can get is 4 in both the main and reserve fleets.

Q. Why can i not get to Sector 1 or 2 (Faction Dependent)
    A. Sector 1 UFP and Sector 2 KDF are protected Zones and can not be entered by the opposing faction.

Q. Can I move my base some where new without starting over?
    A. You may move a base my purchasing a Levitating Permit for 100 credits (90 for VIP). This will allow you to move your entire colony to a new planet. To move the colony you must first go to the colony, then ensure that nothing is being built/upgraded on the colony. Now look just above the icons for the colonies you will see a levitating button. You must click that, at which time you will be prompted to either buy the permit or apply the permit. Once you have levitated the colony, travel to the location that you would like to place your colony. If it is the first time that the planet has been occupied you must first clear it of the hostile lifeforms. To do this click on the planet, click details then click attack. Once the attack it complete go back to details and there will now be a colonize. After you have colonized the planet you will now have the option to move base. Note that this process takes 3 hours to complete, during this time you can not upgrade or collect resources from your moving colony, so this is probably best done right before you log off.

Q. What is the bridge Button for.
    A. Currently this feature is not in use, it was removed from the game early on due to the fact that it served no real purpose other than looking at your captain sit in his chair.

Q. I used Pulse Nova, but I still got killed how is this possible.
    A. The wording of this skill can be confusing to some. "Removes all enemy ships shields and silences the enemies for 3 seconds". What this means is that your enemies will lose all shields and the player will not be able to use special/captain skills for the duration of the 3 seconds. The enemy ships WILL still use standard attacks during this time inflicting damage on your fleet. So if you use this ability on a superior fleet changes are that you will still be destroyed. As the game progresses and enemy players get armor this skill becomes less active.

Q. I used credits to purchase a 2 or 3 star officer but did not receive one.
    A. The wording of this is very confusing, You will only receive an officer the VERY FIRST time that you click on recruit button. After the first time ever that you click on it you will receive officer debris/badges with a small chance to receive another officer card. When purchasing from the 2 star recruit, will get either 1 or 2 star officer debris/badges. When purchasing from the 3 star recruit you will receive 3 star or 2 star officer badges.

Q How do i reform and officer
    A. To reform an officer (increase max level) you need to acquire debris/badges for each officer. For each reform level you will need an increasingly higher amount of badges. Here are the ways to get the badges.

1. Boss event
    2. Exploit/Exchange (From Honor - 1 Star Only)
    3. Letters of Appointment - Used in Recruitment Center (From Crates - 2 Star Badges Only)
    4. Recruitment Center 2 Star Recruit (Purchase Random 1 or 2 Star Badges - 50 Credits)
    5. Recruitment Center 3 Star Recruit (Purchase Random 2 or 3 Star Badges- 200 Credits)
    6. 1 Single Random Badge From the Monthly Card a day
    7. Exchange Badge Tab - Exchange General Officer Badges for Officer Badges.
    Last edited by Hal2010; 10-16-2015, 05:04 PM. Reason: Updated To accomadate new updates

your how to get weapons is wrong, there are 4. you can get them during events that req you to buy or spend credits. mostly torps but there are plasma cannons . your how to get badges are wrong also, you get one from the monthly card each day.

Comment

• Hal2010
      Hal2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not include events because they are not always there so not always reproducible. I did not add them badge from the Monthly card because you can't get it when you want to. But the stated information is not wrong just not listing every thing because of the limited fashion as to which you can get them

It is wrong Hal, if you do not list everything then you are missing information.

Comment

43801794667 commented
      Editing a comment
      only list discernible, realizable, full time reachable processes, means and measures

42332006050 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is just gibberish you are posting now.

He is correct event don't stay there forever so not listing them doesn't make a big difference. If you like you can build a FAQ also with all the information you said he missing.

Comment

Monthly card stays there . I feel if you are going to sticky a post you get it right , and do not only do half of it .

Comment

43801794667 commented
        Editing a comment
        why don't you create a list, rather than torch someone else's effort

42332006050 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why dont you blow me

784724038070 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are ya'll complaining about a complaint?

I didnt sticky it. I only tried to put together something to help people out, based on things I have seen asked in the forums. but just for you I added it.

Comment

Quote: "6. 1 Single Random Badge From the Monthly Card a day"

I have a monthly card, I have NEVER got anything from it except the vip daily log-in .....

Comment

Monthly Card...note the 1 badge in item 2 ​
          Last edited by wizkiller96; 06-27-2015, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• Hal2010
            Hal2010 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is the monthly card...the top row 2nd item from the left is the "1 Single Random Badge From the Monthly Card a day " Its the same style of badge you get from a boss but you get 1.

This card is not from the daily sign in, it is not part of anything VIP its a stand alone card which you can purchase. Below is copied directly from the webpage

Step 1: Choose a Monthly Card Type

1 Month 9.99 USD
            2 Month 19.99 USD
            3 Month 29.99 USD

Please note:
            1. The Monthly Cards can be bought multiple times and are stackable.
            2. Bonus daily items will appear in your inventory after purchasing a Monthly Card.
            3. Monthly Card purchases do not count toward First Purchase or other purchase/recharge events.
            4. These do not count as EXP to your VIP levels.

• Slybek
            Slybek commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, when I asked which "item 2" you were referring to, it's because whatever image you posted is not showing up, just a black X.
            And as I said before I purchased a monthly card, (it just ran out) and I never got diddly squat from it...

• Hal2010
            Hal2010 commented
            Editing a comment
            hmm, others can see the picture so not sure what goings on there, but you should have gotten 60 credits, 1 Random Officer Badge, 20 E-Crystals, 1 A-Key, 1 5000 Metal Box and 1 Blue Officer Card (50 Xp) every day for 30 days. If you didnt get that then you might want to reach out to support

The Tech-Updates should be more explained!

When do I get +2 for Scan-Level from 'Sensor Tech' and 'Astrometry'?
          How many Colonies are possible with which level of 'Terraforming'?

Comment

• Hal2010
            Hal2010 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok I will add these in when I can do a 3rd session..please post any other questions you might have and I will try and help with them all..but remember only an in game helper but mainly just a player like everyone else, so I dont have all the answers

WHAT DOES LEVITATION CARD DO AND HOWE U DO IT

Comment

• axl100
            axl100 commented
            Editing a comment
            u can use it to move ur colony in the space and land it on new planet

• Hal2010
            Hal2010 commented
            Editing a comment
            See Above

Q. Can I move my base some where new without starting over?
            A. You may move a base my purchasing a Levitating Permit for 100 credits (90 for VIP). This will allow you to move your entire colony to a new planet. To move the colony you must first go to the colony, then ensure that nothing is being built/upgraded on the colony. Now look just above the icons for the colonies you will see a levitating button. You must click that, at which time you will be prompted to either buy the permit or apply the permit. Once you have levitated the colony, travel to the location that you would like to place your colony. If it is the first time that the planet has been occupied you must first clear it of the hostile lifeforms. To do this click on the planet, click details then click attack. Once the attack it complete go back to details and there will now be a colonize. After you have colonized the planet you will now have the option to move base. Note that this process takes 3 hours to complete, during this time you can not upgrade or collect resources from your moving colony, so this is probably best done right before you log off.

Hi i have a question.

it is related to the skill bonus attack such as deadly strike.

anybody please share your thoughts please.

having "one" weapon that provides one of these bonuses. what if i fit two of the same type will i get double damage when using deadly strike,

if with one weapon the deadly strike gives me 13000 damage. woudl two of the same weapon give me double or it is applied to only one weapon?

Comment

no it does not double your attack or lower you cool down or allow you to use the same skill twice

Comment

ok we have a problem with the distribution for the officer badges. only 3 officers get the cards, from the card we get when we kill the boss, all the other officers dont get anything and they stay the same lv as they where. is that a bug that u need to fix???? if so why u havent fixed it??

Comment

Its not a bug. You can get them recruitment store, the exploit store and sometimes through events.

Comment

what do you look for when you get the system message "something strange is going on in system X.0.0"/ I have gone to the systems and gone through them and not sure exactly what things I'm looking for.

Comment

• Hal2010
                  Hal2010 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is what is now displayed since patch 1.09 for the explores. They have renamed these investigates to better line up with the wording in the daily score. You have to search each system within the sector to find them
              Working...
              X