Bind Account on FB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bind Account on FB

Timer says 4days left. Do I need to do this even though I've downloaded Mini Client?

It's not really clear, but I think so. I think the devs are worried that FB login will either stop working or they'll stop processing payments.

Comment

Yeah I'm hoping STAD Mini Client got this covered so no need to bind my fb account
      Attached Files
      Last edited by biotek; 12-27-2020, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Yes you need to bind the account to GS's website.

At the moment you will use the Facebook App button, but from what I have been told the link will be used to connect to game client.

Comment

Ok cool, thank you

Comment

Yes, you need to bind your Facebook STAD account to an external email so you can log in to your game via the GS website instead of going via the Facebook gameroom or Facebook shortcut. Once you have bound your Facebook account so you can reach the game from GS website, you can for now still use the Facebook App button on the client, but I do not know if that button will still work or even be relevant once Facebook removes the game from the Facebook site. You will however be able to use your email (that you bound your STAD account to) in the Passport ID option of the mini client, I tried this just now in mini client after having been using the Facebook App button up until now even though I bound my Facebook STAD account to an email on the first day where STAD prompted me to bind my account as I was using the shortcut next to the newsfeed of my Facebook as my means of going into game.
            So yeah, if you use Gameroom or Facebook to reach the game (as in NOT using GS website to log in) you need to bind your account ASAP.

Comment

how and where do I bind my account?

Comment

ok nvm I did it

Comment

Originally posted by udeer
                  Binding the account seems to cause the most problems with mini browser
                  You can bind a Facebook account easy, you use any e-mail address you wish to link it to, that you have access to, and it works. The only way it is hard is by having peole tell you its too difficult to do.
                  I know you like to wind people up Udeer, but its only just into the New year and we would like you to stay for some time this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X