Mini Client and End of Adobe Flash Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client and End of Adobe Flash Support

For all of those who have not read the information about the game continuing beyond 2020 here is a little update.

The game will continue into 2021 with a Mini client. They are still improving the Mini Client and I am hoping there will be an update for all of you before December 1st.

So if you wish to continue to play the game on a browser, please continue *WARNING Adobe will try and auto uninstall flash* I have had the message come on screen telling me to uninstall their flash product as it will no longer be supported after the start of the new year. So until then play on your browser.

The Mini Client is available in its current form even with its current problems, so please do not complain about its programming or performance as I will delete the posts. Yes it is not working great but something will change and hopefully it will be better.

Watch this space.

thanks for the info

Comment

I'm still running XP and Vista, and can't seem to get the mini client to work with either, do you know if there is a version of mini client that will work with these?

Comment

I will send you a PM to answer your question.

Have a look at your inbox
        Last edited by 16761828211; 11-23-2020, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks Mantis,,,

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
            I will send you a PM to answer your question.

Have a look at your inbox
            Same here. Need PM too.

Comment

Same here. Need PM too.

Comment

Originally posted by 43123960041 View Post
                Same here. Need PM too.
                Are you running windows XP?
                If you are and you are running a tower or desktop there could be an easy fix. If you are running a laptop is all comes down to the age of the laptop. I am hoping my small PM has helped cruisectrl and he has now got access to the game and the mini client.

Comment

Windows xp and tower

Comment

Just want to say that Puffin Browser will keep having flash embedded, and it also works on cell phones. Maybe that's an option.

Comment

Originally posted by 46429906303 View Post
                      Just want to say that Puffin Browser will keep having flash embedded, and it also works on cell phones. Maybe that's an option.
                      Puffin is great and yes i liked it.

Comment

Question.
                        In the Mini client, it asks you to connect game to email address.
                        I tried this and it says the email address is being used.
                        I used to login to the website sometimes also and was setup there.

How can I get the email address connected to my Mini Client?

loboson69 FB17-Cait

Comment

I will ask somebody to post here to explain what you can do, but from what I have been told is that you can use ANY e-mail address which you have access to so you can link the account to.

Sorry but i have not needed to do this myself as I do not play via Facebook App, but luckily I know some who do.

Comment

If you normally log into STAD directly via Facebook, as in going into Facebook and entering the game via the site, you need to use the Facebook App option to sign in on your account in the mini client. If you use your Facebook account but log into the game through the Game Samba website, you use the first FB option to log into your account in the mini client. If you're using the Facebook App, at least when going into the game as you normally would directly via Facebook, they've now rolled out an option for you to link your Facebook account with an email so you can continue to access the game once it is no longer available via the Facebook page. You can choose which email address you want to use for this linkup, just keep in mind it probably needs to be an email address that you're not already using for a Game Samba related account, so try another email address if it won't let you link your Facebook, or even make a new email address to use for this purpose. Either way, all you need to do when getting the option to link your account, is to enter which email address you want to use to log in, and pick a password you want to use and confirm said password and you will be able to use that email address and password to access the game. From what I can tell after doing it myself, it's still the Facebook App option in the mini client to log in.

Comment

Originally posted by loboson69 View Post
                              Question.
                              In the Mini client, it asks you to connect game to email address.
                              I tried this and it says the email address is being used.
                              I used to login to the website sometimes also and was setup there.

How can I get the email address connected to my Mini Client?

loboson69 FB17-Cait
                              Short answer is use a different email address.

Comment

Working...
                              X