Mini Client and End of Adobe Flash Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client and End of Adobe Flash Support

For all of those who have not read the information about the game continuing beyond 2020 here is a little update.

The game will continue into 2021 with a Mini client. They are still improving the Mini Client and I am hoping there will be an update for all of you before December 1st.

So if you wish to continue to play the game on a browser, please continue *WARNING Adobe will try and auto uninstall flash* I have had the message come on screen telling me to uninstall their flash product as it will no longer be supported after the start of the new year. So until then play on your browser.

The Mini Client is available in its current form even with its current problems, so please do not complain about its programming or performance as I will delete the posts. Yes it is not working great but something will change and hopefully it will be better.

Watch this space.

thanks for the info

Comment

I'm still running XP and Vista, and can't seem to get the mini client to work with either, do you know if there is a version of mini client that will work with these?

Comment

I will send you a PM to answer your question.

Have a look at your inbox
        Last edited by 16761828211; 11-23-2020, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks Mantis,,,

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
            I will send you a PM to answer your question.

Have a look at your inbox
            Same here. Need PM too.

Comment

Same here. Need PM too.

Comment

Originally posted by 43123960041 View Post
                Same here. Need PM too.
                Are you running windows XP?
                If you are and you are running a tower or desktop there could be an easy fix. If you are running a laptop is all comes down to the age of the laptop. I am hoping my small PM has helped cruisectrl and he has now got access to the game and the mini client.

Comment

Windows xp and tower

Comment

Working...
                  X